VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 119)

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hey Lana. Here's my part for the collab: http://www.vidpe.com/qwbryh6ziox7.html

Mediafire wasn't working for some reason so I uploaded it on vidpe. 
I knowww it sucksss big time...but what do I do? I'm so out of inspiration Ermm It was so hard to make this bit too.
Please do let me know if I need to change something or if you have some advice to make it better!                                                                        

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

I knowww it sucksss big time...but what do I do? I'm so out of inspiration Ermm It was so hard to make this bit too.
Please do let me know if I need to change something or if you have some advice to make it better!                                                                        

aww that sucks when u are out of inspiration..but well ure part was really good..but let me give u some advices..until 00,06 the speed is good but afterwards it gets kinda fast and ure part is not fast..even though u have beats but do slow ure clips and don't use video fx like the Roll..instead use the NewBlue AB Color Melt and Duochrome.

I know the song is really hard to edit..but do it like this..do think os scenes which fits the lyric but then don't give it a importance to use the whole scene like when damon is biting..do catch the beats ..use track overlays..i can give u a screen shoot..

also ure part is good like i said but as ure request i'm giving u some advices..but like i said after the first 6 seconds it gets really fast which doesn't match the speed of the video..

i can give u some exmaples from other parts if u want
Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

aww that sucks when u are out of inspiration..but well ure part was really good..but let me give u some advices..until 00,06 the speed is good but afterwards it gets kinda fast and ure part is not fast..even though u have beats but do slow ure clips and don't use video fx like the Roll..instead use the NewBlue AB Color Melt and Duochrome.

I know the song is really hard to edit..but do it like this..do think os scenes which fits the lyric but then don't give it a importance to use the whole scene like when damon is biting..do catch the beats ..use track overlays..i can give u a screen shoot..

also ure part is good like i said but as ure request i'm giving u some advices..but like i said after the first 6 seconds it gets really fast which doesn't match the speed of the video..

i can give u some exmaples from other parts if u want

Yeah I was thinking the same. Thank you so much for the advice Lana. I'll make the changes and give it to you by the morning.

-Lana

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I replied u on FB

Mrinmoyee

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Lana did you get my part where I slowed down the clips? I posted it on FB. Let me know if you got it.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Lana did you get my part where I slowed down the clips? I posted it on FB. Let me know if you got it.

let me see, though i didn't expect u to change it, so i already colored the previous one but going to download this one..:) I love u for 2 things now..for always doing what i ask u and for having such a theme for ure studio collab
RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Guys i love the Vms u people make...great fan of ur all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyee-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index