VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 108)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heroin.

Can I take Armaan (DMG) and Priya (Maryada)? is that ok? for collab 5, I hope I can still participate?

*edit: Oops I didn't see it was already uploaded. I feel so bad now Unhappy what's the next collab?

Someone is really LATEOuch
LOL that collab was like ages ago hun. Well now we are making 2 collabs. The first one is the inter collaboration with deja vu direction with the song dance with the devil. here we can just use dramas.

The other collab is our own project which means project 6. This was meant to be for halloween but we are late. But stil we will make a halloween like collab. We will take alishas idea and using negative characters in this collab as i changed my mind. And the song is throw away by blue stahil

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Can I take Armaan (DMG) and Priya (Maryada)? is that ok? for collab 5, I hope I can still participate?

*edit: Oops I didn't see it was already uploaded. I feel so bad now Unhappy what's the next collab?

LOL that collab was like ages ago hun. Well now we are making 2 collabs. The first one is the inter collaboration with deja vu direction with the song dance with the devil. here we can just use dramas.

The other collab is our own project which means project 6. This was meant to be for halloween but we are late. But stil we will make a halloween like collab. We will take alishas idea and using negative characters in this collab as i changed my mind. And the song is throw away by blue stahil

I know *shameful nod*

When's the deadline for both? I remember you sent me the video of the deja vu collab idea, where can I download my part? the theme is somewhat dark-ish, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LanaBurak

I know *shameful nod*

When's the deadline for both? I remember you sent me the video of the deja vu collab idea, where can I download my part? the theme is somewhat dark-ish, right?

Yuup dark ish..the detail and song parts to come..not ready yet:)

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
^Okay, and what about our 6th collab? I mean, when's the submission date?

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

^Okay, and what about our 6th collab? I mean, when's the submission date?

both..details to come..keep in touchLOL

U-No-Poo

MRSEMRAAN Groupbie
MRSEMRAAN
MRSEMRAAN

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hun, do we still make the horror collab? because haloween is over. i think it doesnt make sense anymore. . .

-Lana

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
can i also join in...??Embarrassed
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRSEMRAAN

hun, do we still make the horror collab? because haloween is over. i think it doesnt make sense anymore. . .

We are stil doing it ..the theme will not be halloween it will be alishas suggestion for project 6..negative characters..the song is throw away by blue stahil..u can see it on first page..so we will make project 6 and not halloween..:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index