VideoMix

India-Forums

   
VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 105)

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Joined: 10 November 2007
Posts: 195

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Like i said before...the lyrics of the song is preety much the concept..so it talks about how to deal with persons who are devil inside..and u should use a drama which is a bit dark..like mhm pyar ki yeh ek kahani
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I see what you mean. But people can have many different interpretations of a song right? That's why I was asking. Either way...I'll take part in this collab and I'll most probably take Jay & Piya as I don't really watch many dark shows. But nothing final yet...let's see.

I'll need to talk to you more about this once you give us audio parts to choose. I'll shoot you a message on YT when you finalize everything to discuss about the meaning and interpretation. Is that okay?

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashu

Oh man.
I would love to join the Dancing with the devil collab. But I dunno a lot of drama/shows with a dark theme except maybe for PKYEK. And I don't watch much else on TV these days.
If you maybe suggest stuff, then that would be awesome ( :
 
The Halloween collab sounds cool. But I'm more inclined on participating in the DVD collab ;D
 
 
Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is taken by Mona.
But Iss Pyar Ko Kiya Naam Do? u could use khushi and how arnav is behaving with her. Or maybe Kis desh mein hair merra dil? the thing is our members are only allowed to use dramas for this collab
 
Sure hun.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

count me in for DejaVuCreation collab dii :)
btw.. any deadlines we should know of ??
 
Sureee jaana..no there is no deadline yet..it will come after i post the song parts and after i talk to sara from DVD
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Hmmm...I see what you mean. But people can have many different interpretations of a song right? That's why I was asking. Either way...I'll take part in this collab and I'll most probably take Jay & Piya as I don't really watch many dark shows. But nothing final yet...let's see.

I'll need to talk to you more about this once you give us audio parts to choose. I'll shoot you a message on YT when you finalize everything to discuss about the meaning and interpretation. Is that okay?
 
Mhm true but have u heared the lyrics of the song?
 
It is not just about dark. It is about being helpless. And how ppl find it easy to find what's wrong, but harder to find what's right. So u could like use any indian drama. Cuz abs**tely all the heroines in the dramas are always helpless and cry alot etc. U don't need exact shows like pyar ki..U can use kash from DMG or maybe kajen..but remember to have a HQ drama hun ... as for iya and jay, it is taken..pkyek is taken by mona
 
 
Suree hun..any time just PM away
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
The lyrics
 
 
 
"Dance With The Devil"

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.

Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.

[Chorus:]
Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight?

Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't last long, in this world so wrong.

[Chorus]

Hold on. Hold on.

[Chorus]

Hold on. Hold on.

Goodbye.
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Joined: 03 July 2006
Posts: 3101

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

 
Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is taken by Mona.
But Iss Pyar Ko Kiya Naam Do? u could use khushi and how arnav is behaving with her. Or maybe Kis desh mein hair merra dil? the thing is our members are only allowed to use dramas for this collab
 
Sure hun.
 
Alrighty I get where you're going - I would like to take KaJen from DMG ( :


Edited by natashu - 28 October 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Joined: 05 October 2008
Posts: 11813

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by Julybaby22

count me in for DejaVuCreation collab dii :)
btw.. any deadlines we should know of ??
 
Sureee jaana..no there is no deadline yet..it will come after i post the song parts and after i talk to sara from DVD


Ookays :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashu

Originally posted by LanaBurak

 
Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is taken by Mona.
But Iss Pyar Ko Kiya Naam Do? u could use khushi and how arnav is behaving with her. Or maybe Kis desh mein hair merra dil? the thing is our members are only allowed to use dramas for this collab
 
Sure hun.
 
Alrighty I get where you're going - I would like to take KaJen from DMG ( :
 
KaJen is urs..i will put DMG down for ya:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index