VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 104)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
NOTE

Hello Galz^^

Like i said before the collab with DejaVuDirection doesn't count as a BFDM project but as a SPECIAL project. SO i will Now post 2 projects. I have been discussing with some members about project 6. The one we have now is the one by AsmaaniiArmaan, but some members though to make a Halloween project.So not to make u confiused i decided to have both Halloween and DejaVuDirection collabs as special collabs and not projects. Project 6 will come right after we are done with these 2 collabs.

So now i will post both Halloween and DejaVuDirection infos. Just tell me who wants to join in which collab. U don't have to join both the collabs but if u want and if u only have time then do join both the collabs. Maybe i need some ppls in both the collabs. So stay updated and do update me

Also please do join ONLY if u have time. U have to have time to re do ure part if i ask u to re do it. And don't take things serious. Don't think that ure part aint that good if i ask u to re make it. I may ask u to re make it cuz the theme, or the clips doesn't suit the song.

Choosing Movies/Drama - U don't need to ask me about a movie or a drama. U should know which movies and dramas to use. Ex since we are making a halloween collab, we can't use dramas like is pyar ko kiya naam do, dharampatni etc. Sushhh phir kkoi hai, and scary movies etc. And for the dejavudirection we are using the song Dance With The Devil by breaking bejammin. If u hear the song and understand the yrics u will know which kind of dramas to use. Also in this collab we are only allowed to use dramas cuz dejavudirection members are using bollywood movies.

So now i need a list of who is joining which collab:

DejaVuDirection - Song: Dance With The Devil (Breaking Benjamin)

-Kasupremeer - Kis Desh mein Hai Meraa Dil
-fari00151776 - Geet
-Julybaby22
-MRSEMRAAN
-NatashuDD
-o8nova
-Qurrat1993 - Pyar Ki yeh Ek Kahani
-samiyyaa

Halloween - Song: Smoth Criminal (MJ)

-GurmeetSukirti
-3bit89
-MRSEMRAAN
-o8nova
-Qurrat1993

Edited by LanaBurak - 28 October 2011 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyeenatashu.Sidra

MRSEMRAAN Groupbie
MRSEMRAAN
MRSEMRAAN

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hey hun :) i would love to be part in both collabs
Horror collab : with the movie raaz :)

and i have a question, you know i have nothing to do with indian dramas..
can you speak with DVD and ask them, if i can do bollywood,too ?? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRSEMRAAN

hey hun :) i would love to be part in both collabs
Horror collab : with the movie raaz :)

and i have a question, you know i have nothing to do with indian dramas..
can you speak with DVD and ask them, if i can do bollywood,too ?? :)

So u want to be in both? cuz u could be in the horror collab only
But ok i will make it like u can use bollywood since we are many for indian drama
Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Heyya Lana...Sorry I'm pretty inactive these days so lost touch with you for some times. Anyways I like both the ideas very much. But I don't think I'd be able to conduct the Halloween theme very well so I'd participate in the collab with DVD only.
I was wondering though if there's a theme or concept set for the Dancing with the Devil collab or we just do free-style?

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Heyya Lana...Sorry I'm pretty inactive these days so lost touch with you for some times. Anyways I like both the ideas very much. But I don't think I'd be able to conduct the Halloween theme very well so I'd participate in the collab with DVD only.
I was wondering though if there's a theme or concept set for the Dancing with the Devil collab or we just do free-style?

Like i said before...the lyrics of the song is preety much the concept..so it talks about how to deal with persons who are devil inside..and u should use a drama which is a bit dark..like mhm pyar ki yeh ek kahani
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I want to join both collabs Smile for horror collab i'll take pkyekSmile

-Lana

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Oh man.
I would love to join the Dancing with the devil collab. But I dunno a lot of drama/shows with a dark theme except maybe for PKYEK. And I don't watch much else on TV these days.
If you maybe suggest stuff, then that would be awesome ( :

The Halloween collab sounds cool. But I'm more inclined on participating in the DVD collab ;D

-Lana

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
count me in for DejaVuCreation collab dii :)
btw.. any deadlines we should know of ??

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index