VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 103)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

omgg thank youuu! I am so glad you liked it <33 LOL...ahh i dont do requests anymore :| but i can surely make something for you :$ LOL..omg so do you know why i cant log on to youtube? like everytime i press the Sign In button, it says the webpage is temporarily down or maybe permanently removed to another web address???  

Yaaa make me a kasu vm with a telegu song called Nee Kosam from movie Happy (2006),?

ohh? i'm on youtube and i don't get that mesg..but utube has changed alot now

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
R we having Telegu muvi discussion here? N u didn't tell me Lana?...:O

BTW I really really really want Asian-Bollywood collab... I am dying to merge Jaejoong wid a Bolly actress...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyee-Lana

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Nahi ji..apko bohot jaldi mein hai..Aww thats great then make some full length videos then:) And also u will always get time to make ure parts even if u have school..i always give a month deadline..beside i can help u if u needed more time:)

The third round was closed Today..so u are stil in such a rushLOL
[/QUOTE]

Hahah oh my my...I should try to slow down now...Exams ke liye last minute padai karte karte ab sab kuch jaldi mein karne lag gayiLOL  
Jokes apart...aah I'm trying to make something but you know how you get lazy when you're out of it for a while? SO that's what's happening with me too. Feel like I've lost my skillsConfused But no matter how sucky it gets...main ye kaam bhi jaldi jaldi khatam krungiTongue
Yes I like how you give us a month to finish our part. That's what I always do for my EH group as wellWink And if I need more time then I'll definitely let you know beforehandSmile

Third round's closed? Nice ab jaldiii result bhi baata de naTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniShaKaShid

R we having Telegu muvi discussion here? N u didn't tell me Lana?...:O

BTW I really really really want Asian-Bollywood collab... I am dying to merge Jaejoong wid a Bolly actress...

Well telegu discussion started while i requested a vm from Noma, and that i will be happy if she used the song Nee kosam from happy..lol u will not belive who i used with who on my part for this collab.

Lol that will be nother merging..we were talking about just having an international collab..so u can use jae if u want..merge him with a indian actress or just use him from his drama protect the boss is ure choice:) Mariel and MESRMAAN requested tis..so now another member to the list of suggestion
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Hahah oh my my...I should try to slow down now...Exams ke liye last minute padai karte karte ab sab kuch jaldi mein karne lag gayiLOL  
Jokes apart...aah I'm trying to make something but you know how you get lazy when you're out of it for a while? SO that's what's happening with me too. Feel like I've lost my skillsConfused But no matter how sucky it gets...main ye kaam bhi jaldi jaldi khatam krungiTongue
Yes I like how you give us a month to finish our part. That's what I always do for my EH group as wellWink And if I need more time then I'll definitely let you know beforehandSmile

Third round's closed? Nice ab jaldiii result bhi baata de naTongueTongue

Haha i know about the last mins of preparing for exams..thats realy annoying actuly...u feel like remembering everything whle u forget everything when u have the exam paper..lol

I have 3 projects and i haven't worked with them for a long so kinda lost insipiration..waiting for it to come back so that i finish them..haha ure JALDi is so cute..

I like that Group EH, specialy ure project 1, pain and death..so any second project on the way?

Haha like u said SLOW DOWN girlLOL

Mrinmoyee

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Haha i know about the last mins of preparing for exams..thats realy annoying actuly...u feel like remembering everything whle u forget everything when u have the exam paper..lol

I have 3 projects and i haven't worked with them for a long so kinda lost insipiration..waiting for it to come back so that i finish them..haha ure JALDi is so cute..

I like that Group EH, specialy ure project 1, pain and death..so any second project on the way?

Haha like u said SLOW DOWN girlLOL
[/QUOTE]

Yupp. It IS annoying...but I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll EVER find...so I always end up doing itAngry

Awwh finish your projects. I wanna see. But I totally get you though...the losing inspiration in the middle part. Happens to me all the timeUnhappy

Lol thanks. Yes the second project is on the way & this time we have an interesting theme. It's gonna be up probably towards the end of this month or the very beginning of November. Let's see what happens...Wink

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Yupp. It IS annoying...but I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll EVER find...so I always end up doing itAngry

Awwh finish your projects. I wanna see. But I totally get you though...the losing inspiration in the middle part. Happens to me all the timeUnhappy

Lol thanks. Yes the second project is on the way & this time we have an interesting theme. It's gonna be up probably towards the end of this month or the very beginning of November. Let's see what happens...Wink

Not blaming u for doing that..u never think u just wanna do everything before the exam..

Beside inspiration i have loats of uni works to do..i havent been on for like 2 or 3 days due to that..but i will try to make or finish 1 project atleast

Aww can't wait for that then:)
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Reserved

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index