BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Lana

I don't know jaana, since kajen was taken before u, i will like another jodi, it can be another one from dmg too as long as there is not a couple with ksg...part 12 is urs
Kasu not Kajen๐Ÿ˜Š
@Lana I can't download the part, it says u have to make an account to download
Originally posted by Nomaa.

Lanaaa! sorry hun i wont be able to make my part! my sister is getting married so im gonna busy with that :( can somebody take my part? im really sorry!

there are already 2 parts left..now it will be 3..it is not like i can take all the 3 parts myself..but Ok, i will try
Originally posted by Mona1993

Kasu not Kajen๐Ÿ˜Š

jaan if u read the rules i already said i don't want ksg to be all over the video..so if one takes kajen it means karan is taken and u can't use kasu..but since noma can't make her part i guss u can take kasu

yaa it is new rules for 4shared..but u can make a account it is free

there are already 2 parts left..now it will be 3..it is not like i can take all the 3 parts myself..but Ok, i will try

wat part is left I'll do it??... jus need to know wat couple to do now..lmao..
@ Lana: It's not a problem. I'll take both parts esp. since they're one after another. one part is just too short for me. lol 
oh abt the couples... hmm... well one of them is def. Imran/Kareena. I already have their clips from my video. The other one's Anushka/Ranveer from BBB. I can't believe they're not taken already. btw thanx for sending me the parts. they're great. unfortunately, it seems like this video's going to be fast-paced. that means I'll have to make some changes to my intro ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Artemis_1122 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

wat part is left I'll do it??... jus need to know wat couple to do now..lmao..

Jaan part 17 and 14 is not taken..as for couple mhm what about a bolly couple which is not taken? srk and kajol?
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

@ Lana: It's not a problem. I'll take both parts esp. since they're one after another. one part is just too short for me. lol 
oh abt the couples... hmm... well one of them is def. Imran/Kareena. I already have their clips from my video. The other one's Anushka/Ranveer from BBB. I can't believe they're not taken already. btw thanx for sending me the parts. they're great. unfortunately, it seems like this video's going to be fast-paced. that means I'll have to make some changes to my intro ๐Ÿ˜”

Great Diana. I will put u down for both the parts..and the couples are urs aswell
Not at all Diana. It is ALWAYS better to have a slow paced intro for a fast paced video..so do not change anything..beside the video starts with a slow paced rythme..so don't change it

Jaan part 17 and 14 is not taken..as for couple mhm what about a bolly couple which is not taken? srk and kajol?
I'll have to download Srk/Kajol movies cause i dont have them anymore.. are Ranveer & Anuskha taken??... i love em and i have BBB & Ladies Vs. Ricky Bhal..
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

I'll have to download Srk/Kajol movies cause i dont have them anymore.. are Ranveer & Anuskha taken??... i love em and i have BBB & Ladies Vs. Ricky Bhal..

Which part are u taking? and sadly yes, ranveer and anushka are taken. But jaani u just need some songs on srk and kajol to make ure part..ex search on utube for their song and u will get HD clips:)