BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Lana

Yes that was a bunus collab we made.

LOL it is cuz i just copied and pasted the name thats why it is in a cold and grey color. haha i love that song nowadays.

Hehe cool that u like the song as it is my fav too

Yes i announced Diana and Natasha as i got most votes for them. I got many for easemypain09 too but she is too inactive and will not be able to be that active for being the co founder:) so i understand her.

Well Not really, i'm still waiting for Alisha, cuz she needs to take the leadership for u guys, cuz both natasha and diana are in group 3. Thats why until alisha returns i will love it if u could take it:)

Wow someone's back from the dead! Lol jk how was Italy hun? Always wished I could go there sigh...

Yeh excited to start on the projects except for the fact that I haven't opened SV in months! Actually I take that back. The other day I opened it and stared like a fool for couple of mins. and then closed it back again.  ðŸ˜• Bahaahhah so that's whatssup with me!

Yeah sure...I don't mind taking the responsibility till Alisha returns ðŸ˜ƒ
Hey Lana!! Hope you had a great trip!

Can I have Part 16 for the smile collab and the movie Jab we met?

-Ishita
Originally posted by fariarmaan

Part 10 with asher khirad :)

Asher Khirad? not so sure jaana, since i know the clips aint in good quality..no?
Originally posted by Mona1993

Kasu for me, with Part 10, or 12, whichever is not taken ðŸ˜Š

I don't know jaana, since kajen was taken before u, i will like another jodi, it can be another one from dmg too as long as there is not a couple with ksg...part 12 is urs

AHHH i missed u like hell yaar. where have u been? lol stupied question though as i'm the one being inactive

OK ArTi are love, but which part?
well i'm back for good now. I was very busy over the past year.. anyways just update me on anything new.. i got a new laptop so i'm back for sure.. oh n I'll take part 7 :)

Zaara
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

well i'm back for good now. I was very busy over the past year.. anyways just update me on anything new.. i got a new laptop so i'm back for sure.. oh n I'll take part 7 :)

Zaara

Gosh so glad to have u back...and lets be active like before<3
I will put u down

Gosh so glad to have u back...and lets be active like before<3
I will put u down
yeh most def.. so its off screen or on screen cuz on screen it'll be Mayur...
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

yeh most def.. so its off screen or on screen cuz on screen it'll be Mayur...

YAAA onscreen cuz i want HQ clips:)

YAAA onscreen cuz i want HQ clips:)
ok awesome cause this song is PERFECT for MayUr <333