Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Julybaby22

count me in for DejaVuCreation collab dii :)
btw.. any deadlines we should know of ??

Sureee jaana..no there is no deadline yet..it will come after i post the song parts and after i talk to sara from DVD
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyee

Hmmm...I see what you mean. But people can have many different interpretations of a song right? That's why I was asking. Either way...I'll take part in this collab and I'll most probably take Jay & Piya as I don't really watch many dark shows. But nothing final yet...let's see.

I'll need to talk to you more about this once you give us audio parts to choose. I'll shoot you a message on YT when you finalize everything to discuss about the meaning and interpretation. Is that okay?

Mhm true but have u heared the lyrics of the song?

It is not just about dark. It is about being helpless. And how ppl find it easy to find what's wrong, but harder to find what's right. So u could like use any indian drama. Cuz abs**tely all the heroines in the dramas are always helpless and cry alot etc. U don't need exact shows like pyar ki..U can use kash from DMG or maybe kajen..but remember to have a HQ drama hun ... as for iya and jay, it is taken..pkyek is taken by mona

Suree hun..any time just PM away
-Lana thumbnail
The lyrics

"Dance With The Devil"

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.

Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.

[Chorus:]
Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight?

Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't last long, in this world so wrong.

[Chorus]

Hold on. Hold on.

[Chorus]

Hold on. Hold on.

Goodbye.
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is taken by Mona.
But Iss Pyar Ko Kiya Naam Do? u could use khushi and how arnav is behaving with her. Or maybe Kis desh mein hair merra dil? the thing is our members are only allowed to use dramas for this collab

Sure hun.

Alrighty I get where you're going - I would like to take KaJen from DMG ( :
Edited by natashu - 12 years ago
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sureee jaana..no there is no deadline yet..it will come after i post the song parts and after i talk to sara from DVD

Ookays :)
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: natashu

Alrighty I get where you're going - I would like to take KaJen from DMG ( :

KaJen is urs..i will put DMG down for ya:)
MRSEMRAAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
okeeey..
so i want for the horror collab mmmh... fired :D
and for the other one with DVD (i can use bollywood right?)
i will take mod (so ayesha takia & Rannvijay)
Mrinmoyee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Mhm true but have u heared the lyrics of the song?

It is not just about dark. It is about being helpless. And how ppl find it easy to find what's wrong, but harder to find what's right. So u could like use any indian drama. Cuz abs**tely all the heroines in the dramas are always helpless and cry alot etc. U don't need exact shows like pyar ki..U can use kash from DMG or maybe kajen..but remember to have a HQ drama hun ... as for iya and jay, it is taken..pkyek is taken by mona

Suree hun..any time just PM away

Yes dear. I have heard the lyrics and I see what you're saying. It shouldn't be a problem then. But I'm gonna PM you anyways after you post the audio parts to make sure that whatever I'm planning to do is okay lol.
And oh pkyek is taken by Mona. I'll think of something else then. 

B/w just out of curiosity: if Mona takes Abhay and Piya then you don't want anybody taking other people from the show? Suppose Jay-Piya, Neil-Panchi, or Panchi-Danish etc.? I don't have a problem choosing some other show. I'm just asking like that teheh :D
And also one more thing...can we do our part on a single character instead of a couple? 

Sorry I always bother you with so many questions. Whenever you're annoyed just ask me to zip it ðŸ˜›
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: MRSEMRAAN

okeeey..

so i want for the horror collab mmmh... fired :D
and for the other one with DVD (i can use bollywood right?)
i will take mod (so ayesha takia & Rannvijay)

OK hun..remember HQ clips
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyee

Yes dear. I have heard the lyrics and I see what you're saying. It shouldn't be a problem then. But I'm gonna PM you anyways after you post the audio parts to make sure that whatever I'm planning to do is okay lol.
And oh pkyek is taken by Mona. I'll think of something else then. 

B/w just out of curiosity: if Mona takes Abhay and Piya then you don't want anybody taking other people from the show? Suppose Jay-Piya, Neil-Panchi, or Panchi-Danish etc.? I don't have a problem choosing some other show. I'm just asking like that teheh :D
And also one more thing...can we do our part on a single character instead of a couple? 

Sorry I always bother you with so many questions. Whenever you're annoyed just ask me to zip it ðŸ˜›

actuly mona changed her mind. So u can have pyar ki for the horror collab. And if in case she did tok abhay piya, u couldn't use piya again with jay...but u could use other characters like u said. and mhm ofcorce hun..i never said couples..i always say drama or movie which means all the characters or just one character

it is ok hun..u are free to always ask me