VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) - Page 59

Mrinmoyee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now for the pics. At the moment my favs. are Rithvik & JW. But as JW is already mentioned twice, I'll give you pics of Rithvik & Sonam. You can choose whichever one you like the best for my icon.

Rithvik:

Sonam:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Lana (& everyone else!) its me 123zaqxsw789 from YT  :)

OKay so my intro:

Name: Sidra, Sid, Sido, Sidzoo - anything like that really.. 😆
Interests: umm...making vids, watching TV/movies, oh and sleeping! :P
Favorite Drama/Movie: have way to many...so i guess i'll stick with the Indian ones.
Dramas: Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Kutumb, Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Rishta.com, Love Story, Kitni Mohabbat Hai, Tere Liye, Left Right Left, DMG, and many More.
Movies: K3G, KKHH, DDLG, KHNH, Baazigar, DTPH, KHNH, OSO, Pardes, MNIK - basically anything and everything SRK! and some others like - Maine Pyar Kiya, 3 Idiots, Dil Chahta Hai, JTYJN...

Favorite Actor/Actresses:
TV: Karan Wahi, Mishal Raheja, Harshad Chopra, Vivan Bhatena, Barun Sobti,  Naman Shaw, Jatin Shah, Kavi Shastri, Iqbal Khan, Neha Bamb, Pallavi Subhash, Jennifer Winget, Kritika Kamra, Shilpa Anand, Aditi Gupta, Anupriya Kapoor...
Bollywood: SRK! Kajol, Juhi Chawla, Aamir Khan, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor

How Did You Start Video Editing?: It was Kis Desh Mein that got me vidding. 3 years ago all i had a very laggy laptop and WMM - but summer vacation and premeer - i couldnt resist 😳

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  what else do you want to know! I am pretty much an open book - ask me anything and i'll tell you. 😃

Hey Lana for my Pic - can it be Karan Wahi or Mishal Raheja

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys! I'm Ishita i.e SiennaMagnolia from YT. :D Feels great to be a part of this MEP!

Name:Ishita
Interests: Watching TV, Listening to music, wasting time on the net and of course VIDDING! :D
Favourit Drama/Movie: LOADSSS... I've seen loads of shows that I loved at one point. MJHT, TVD,Remix, DMG(once upon a time lol), Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, and now Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
And fave movies: Rang De Basanti, Kal Ho Na Ho.. Don't remember any more right now. LMAO.
Favourit Actor/Actress: Sanaya Irani, Priya Wal, Karan Wahi,Eijaz Khan, Aamir Khan, Juhi Chawla, Kareena Kapoor. 
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Purely by chance. Started with Atul-Anjali from DMG. And I saw some great work on Youtube by some great vid makers and got inspired lol.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:Umm, anything you wanna know. ;)

For the DP, can I have Sanaya Irani? And if not her, then Juhi Chawla. :)

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cool..welcome to u all girls..we are glad to have u here..and we will soon start on a project...and cool so many have watched kis desh mein hai meraa dil..my fav telly drama
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Lana this is Akanya4eva from YT :)

Name: Shaz :)

Interests: Listening to music, watching movies/shows and most of all watching KSG,Karan Taker and SRK!! And vidding of coarse :)

Favorite Drama/Movie: 

Drama- Dill Mill Gayye, Rang Badalti Odhni, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, PKYEK, KDMHMD, MJHT

Movie-Too many to name but favs are Kal Ho Na Ho, Don, RNBDJ, I hate Love Stories and many more!!

Favorite Actor/Actress: 

Telly Actors- Karan Singh Grover, Karan Tacker, Rithvik Dhanjani!!!! Sushant Singh Sharma, Arjun Bijlani, Barun Sobti, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Harshad Chopra, Karan Kundra, 

Telly Actresses-  Sukirti Khandpal, Yashashri Masurkar!!!! Sanaya Irani, Rati Pandey

Bolly Actors-  SRK, Imran Khan, Arjun Rampal, Ranvir Singh, Hitesh Deshmuk

Bolly Actresses-  Sonam Kapoor, Kajol, Anushka Sharam, Katrina Kaif

How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well I started like 3 years back while watching this KDMHMD. It was like out of the blue lolz And them watched KaSu and just fell in love w/ them. So started vidding on them since then :DD Did take a break for a year and a half but came back as was missing vidding :))

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  Ummm not really just that I'm really excited to work with such talented vidders like you guys :D

As for the pics..KSG and Sukirti are taken as well as SRK. So my second favs Karan Tacker and Yashashri Masurkar :)) And here are the pics :)

KT:))

YM :))

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 12 years ago
MRSEMRAAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name: Tugba (Nickname: Simi)
Interests: Movies, Books & Videoediting :)
Favourit Drama/Movie: Kal Ho Na Ho 
Favourit Actor/Actress: PREITY & RANBIR
How Did You Start Video Editing?: I like Bollywood Since i watched Dil Se ( i was 7 or 8 years old).. and when i saw on youtube that some people make videos on bollywood i wanted to try myself :P and now im here xD
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: mm.. im Prenatic :D (Preityfanatic) she is my big idol.. and mm.. i hate it when someone judge about an actress/actor, because she/he is ugly or sth else..
and i hate it, when someone dont like an actor/actress and wish them the death or hate on him/her.. i mean.. you dont know them.. so why do you hate ? i mean you dont have to like everyone, but who says everyone like you ..
ok.. i know i talk to much :P

im so happy to be here :) !!  
MRSEMRAAN thumbnail
hey can i change my couple ?? :)
i really want imran &  Shazahn Padamsee ?? :))) hope you dont mind :)
MRSEMRAAN thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MRSEMRAAN

hey can i change my couple ?? :)

i really want imran &  Shazahn Padamsee ?? :))) hope you dont mind :)

yes that better cuz ranbir is already taken..and i need a pic for each of them
MRSEMRAAN thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.