VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) - Page 2

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LanaBurak

Thank u iqu..but what about the actor and actress for the utube BG?

Kajol and Srk 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Kajol and Srk 😳

Done😳 i was actuly gna add it if u didn't replay today..cuz i know u love them..
and ya when u got time..got time..saying it again when u got time..make us some promote siggys..i made one but that sucks🤢
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm guna edit this whole thing 2moro for sure... i'm really sorry for disappearing like that Lana, really sorry.. i still havent watche out collab, i know i suck.. I'm HORRIBLE!! please forgive me..

and i wana use Rajeev & Aamna as they were my 1st favorite couple on Television and will always remain my most favorite no matter what... so yeh Rajeev & Aamna

here is the pics u can use

use any of the 3..

Name: Zaara
Interests: Chillin wid my friends, partying, watching t.v., playing the guitar.
Favourit Drama/Movie: 
Kahiin Toh Hoga(KTH) [till Rajeev was there] 
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai(KYPH) 
Left Right Left(LRL) [Till the old cadets were there] 
Khwaish 
Kutumb 
Miley Jab Hum Tum 
Love Ne Milla Di Jodi 
Geet Hui Sabse Pariye
Pavitra Rishta 
Bhaskar Bharti 
Pratigya Maan Ki Awaaz
Sanjog Se Bani Sangaani
Maryada
Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dill Mill Gayye(I'm always on & off about this show)
Hollywood Shows: Full House, Reba, Gossip Girl, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Heroes, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Glee, South Of Nowhere, That's So Raven, Drake & Josh, Pretty Little Liars, Victorious.
For Movies all SRK, Salman Khan Movies for sure. Especially the movies that came out in the 90's

Favourite Actor/Actress:
Favorite Actresses: Kajol, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukerjee, Karishma Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Amirta Rao, Aamna Shariff, Rati Pandey, Sukirti Kandal, Jennifer Wingent, Dhrishti Dhami, Selena Gomez, Lea Michele, Jennifer Stone, Bridgit Mendler, Emma Watson, Megan Fox, Ashley Tisdale, Alyson Stoner, Ashley Greene, Anna Paquin, Leighton Meester.

My Favorite Actors are: SRK, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor Kunal Kapoor, Rajeev Khandelwal, Arjun Bijlani, Guarav Khanna, Yasir Shah, Aamir Ali, Iqbal Khan, Johnny Depp, Shia LaBeouf, Ian Somerhalder, Jackson Rathbone, Chace Crawford, David Henrie, Taylor Lautner.

How Did You Start Video Editing?: Like 3 years back i think.. hehe.. with Windows Movie Maker..

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I'm extremely lazy...i'm dead serious. I copied all my answers from my youtube page and pasted it here.. see now that called being lazy..😆

Once again I'm extremely extremly sorry Lana meri jaan yaar. you don't know how bad i feel, and i havent been on IF for like 2 months already so sorry i have like 300 PMs to go through..

Zaara
Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 13 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Here you go Lana :) and for my BG i want Karan and Jenny.. i will send u the pics later :)

Name- Noma

Age- 16

Location-Florida

Occupation- student

Interests- i like to sing, dance, watch indian movies/drama. love to make VMs.

Favorite Drama/movie: DMG, PKYEK,KMH,DDLJ,KKHH,K3G, Veer Zaara, Kal Ho Na Ho

Favorite Actor/Actress- KSG, SRK, Shahid Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Kajol, Suku, JW, Shilpa Anand,Akshay Kumar

How Did You Start Video Editing? Well, i was watching different VMs and i thought it was really cool..so i downloaded sony vegas and now i cant stop making them loll

Anything Else You Want Us to Know? umm i am looking forward to work with all of you :) 

Artemis_1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i read the pmz that was too much info for me to take in and remember so i m just going to do what everyone else seems to be doing and fill out my info. i'll send the pics later... although it's hard to pick just one pair....esp. the guy.
anyway, here it goes:

Name: Diana
Interests: vidding (like everyone else here), painting, reading novels (mostly classics and stephen king) 
Favourit Drama/Movie: can't decide... too many good ones
Favourit Actor/Actress: ... i m assuming u mean indian actors... salmaan khan, amir khan, kajol, kareena kapoor, iqbal khan, amit tandon, karan tacker, drashti dhami, shweta gulati.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: well i was uploading KYPH episodes and when i was done with that, i decided the only other thing i could do was make vms. But i took me really long to become good at it or really get into it. 
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: No, i m not that interesting.
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name: Qurrat-Ul-Ain
Interests: Watching dramas and Video mixing
Favourit Drama/Movie: Dill Mill Gaye, MJHT S1, Geet, PKYEK, Devdas, K3G, Twilight Saga
Favourit Actor/Actress: Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Taylor Lautner, Sukirti Kandpal, Jennifer Winget,  Drashti Dhami, Karishma Kapoor and Kajol...
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Ahh, its goes back to summer vacations and I was so bored and wanted to learn videomixing but there was no 1 to help, but 1 day I asked Ayushi (lovy2u) to help and she did, and then after that there was no looking back😊
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Nothing in particular, will let u all know if theres something...

And as a couple I'll choose Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey😳

@Noma ugh u came b4 me😆I so wanted kajen, but its ok😃

@Di is there any way I can get KSG😆

The pics😃

Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Name:Mandy
Interests: watching indian television dramas no matter how predictable and repetitive they are😆 .. listening to music ..making sigs/vms.. bollywood movies... hanging out with friends .. dancing randomly  
Favourite Drama/Movie: Dramas - my current favs are Geet, KitaniMohabbatHai 2, PKYEK, Baat Humari Pakki Hai and Tere Liye ; Movies - uhm.. if i have to name something🤔.. i will say - mohabbatein, titanic, fanaa, k3g, grown ups, & alot more.. 
Favourit Actor/Actress: actors -- this is guna be really long 😉 shahid kapoor, aamir khan, shah rukh khan,  ranbir kapoor, imran khan, gurmeet choudhary, vivian dsena, vishal gandhi, karan wahi, barun sobti, karan kundra, karan singh,  sharad malhotra, harshad chopra, mayank anand, arjun bijlani, mohit seghal, abhishek sharma, jas karan singh, sushant singh rajput  & KSG ( use to be a die-hard fan.. but now im just a fan of his acting )
actresses -- sukirti khandpal, drashti dhami, kajol rati pandey, sanaya irani, priyanka chopra, rani mukherjee, jennifer winget, kritika kamra, shilpa anand, amrita rao, divyanka tripathi, rashmi desai, priya wal, & a bunch i cant remember right now😕...  
How Did You Start Video Editing?:Uhmm.. honestly i dont remember exactly, but all i know is that i was in love with DMG.. the times when Shilpa was Ridz..& then i just kinda watched their love scenes, downloaded videos, & started editing : ) it all started out with crapy windows movie maker ..hahaha😆
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  not really .. if i remember.. i'll edit 😛
Edited by Julybaby22 - 13 years ago
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
btw Lana di.. i just love how u reserved GC for me 😳
thankyou :)

& ofcourse i want Drashti too :)

so is this pic fine ?>\
or do u need individual pics of them ??

Edited by Julybaby22 - 13 years ago
Julybaby22 thumbnail