India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

was that a real kiss?

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG was tht  a real kiss guys? i was so shocked cuase i was not expecting th to come it was like OMG , was tht really a real kiss. I mean indian serials dnt really ever show real kisses for some reson expect from mahi way but tht was a totally based on youth and it was a yash raj film so i am not suprised but i mean like every day drama serials they never show real kisses i still never understand y. It was so shocking i mean i am really happy to ee a passionate scene between the two the screen was on fire but it just shocking seing them on indian daily soaps. Do u think this will start happening in other serials like its gonan become a trend having real kisses after this cause isnt the TRP goin to get higher i was just wondering.

But i am so happy tht was HOTTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09kinno-SMay31-

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
nah, i don't think the kiss trend with kick off on tv as in bollywood.

the reason Star Plus gave a nod was the late night timings when most kids are in bed. It would take a couple of years for this trend to pick up, if at all it does.

Serials are watched mostly by families so the kiss would in fact reduce trps most parents wud pick up remote and change the channelLOL something which cannot be done in cinema hall!Wink
bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
yh thts a true fact aswell i spose thx tho and yh i spose it will take time because of all the traditions in india
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I think that is why the maha episode was such a goof up. Probably the kiss was meant for the mahaepisode but i guess the channel created a prob as the mahaepisode was being telecast at around 8 so to fill up the time the repeated the friday episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

tarini23 Senior Member
tarini23
tarini23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
da kiss ws real.. nNO body double ws used in it.. if both da actors had agreed wid da scene then y r ppl sayin dat a body double ws used....
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
To be honest...don;t mind me jumping in like this...but to the kiss was more of camera tricks than 'real' i mean excellent editing and camera work...frankly in my opinion it was more aggressive than hot...which is what the intention or purpose was. There have been such 'kisses' already potrayed in other serials, for example Rang Badalti Odhani on Starone had a 'fake' kiss which was very believably shot there the intention was the husband making up with his extremely upset wife again the intention was clear and yes it is a late night telecast. I think what I am trying to say answers many questions here - for such kisses to be shown, it would have to be a late night show and the kiss will have to be justified, if it is a TRP gimmick then its just tacky and frankly cheapens the character and the story. 
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
ohhk even i thought the kiss is done by body doubles but its not.. its the actors.. and the kiss was pretty much real.. the disclaimer at the bottom said the scenes potrayed are real and are done by orignal actors..Embarrassed.. i hope we get to see more and more AdiYa now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tarini23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index