Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

one more dance see ur self -edited (Page 4)

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by untamedtigress

@TM: Yes Guru was amazing today, no hesitation in touching DD anywhere, in fact he touched her everywhereWinkLOL, actually i never felt that, but for those who did, they shouldn't be complaining today. The whole dance was just super duper hot!!Blushing
sexy back did its job i was bout to faint wen he stroked her back uff uff uff uff uff did u lot noticeim panting hard just by the thot ov it palsEmbarrassed
LOL yes, i died right there, i was like haiiiiiDay Dreaming That was just way too hot, if he wouldn't have touched her back than there was no point of that blouse. I wish he would've touched it more, hai i'm such a pervLOLEmbarrassed
u perv u lolllll i thot wen he was looking at her lips although i know nuthing wild wud happen but i still had the slightest hope he might do the kiss part but noooooooooooooooooooooDeadCry i guess tats y geet freed herself rom his grip kuch kara tou tha nai kisi ne,uff no wonder they seemed lil shy in SBB/SBS segments dint u feel tatEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobysaanjh11

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

@TM: Yes Guru was amazing today, no hesitation in touching DD anywhere, in fact he touched her everywhereWinkLOL, actually i never felt that, but for those who did, they shouldn't be complaining today. The whole dance was just super duper hot!!Blushing
sexy back did its job i was bout to faint wen he stroked her back uff uff uff uff uff did u lot noticeim panting hard just by the thot ov it palsEmbarrassed
LOL yes, i died right there, i was like haiiiiiDay Dreaming That was just way too hot, if he wouldn't have touched her back than there was no point of that blouse. I wish he would've touched it more, hai i'm such a pervLOLEmbarrassed
u perv u lolllll i thot wen he was looking at her lips although i know nuthing wild wud happen but i still had the slightest hope he might do the kiss part but noooooooooooooooooooooDeadCry i guess tats y geet freed herself rom his grip kuch kara tou tha nai kisi ne,uff no wonder they seemed lil shy in SBB/SBS segments dint u feel tatEmbarrassed
I know i'm a perv, but i'm a MaanEet perv so it's okayLOL LOL yeah lip kiss, i don't think that's ever gonna happen, but i'm waiting for back, neck and cheek kissesEmbarrassed (There comes my perviness again)LOL. Yes OMG you stole the words right out of my mouth, i thought i was the only one who felt that way!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiuntamedtigressLuvScoobyhindu4lyfsaanjh11

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
While I understand the point the TM's making(I think!)....the point being that there's no need for GC to be reserved in intimate scenes, I think it's best to follow the Mods's rules and not post topics ostensibly unrelated to the forum.Smile

untamedtigresssaanjh11

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
but tats like natural na just see how intense the dance was it maust have had so many rehearsals prolly u know watWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

but tats like natural na just see how intense the dance was it maust have had so many rehearsals prolly u know watWink
Yeah man, if i was in DD's place i would be hyperventilatingLOL i would've died blushingEmbarrassed

untamedtigresssaanjh11

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
specially wen he sed k she dances well wid a saari which for me is hard to believe i dunno wat he sed exactly.DD actually blushed replied impressive uff kia touch me touch me hora tha yar itni sexy bandi itna hott banda uff uff uff

LuvScoobysaanjh11

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
GUYYSS DON'T BE RUDE KAI ? WHAT IF GURU SEE'S THIS .... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

Bublish Groupbie
Bublish
Bublish