Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

LOL yes, i died right there, i was like haiiiii😍 That was just way too hot, if he wouldn't have touched her back than there was no point of that blouse. I wish he would've touched it more, hai i'm such a perv😆😳

u perv u lolllll i thot wen he was looking at her lips although i know nuthing wild wud happen but i still had the slightest hope he might do the kiss part but nooooooooooooooooooooo🤢😭 i guess tats y geet freed herself rom his grip kuch kara tou tha nai kisi ne,uff no wonder they seemed lil shy in SBB/SBS segments dint u feel tatEmbarrassed
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

u perv u lolllll i thot wen he was looking at her lips although i know nuthing wild wud happen but i still had the slightest hope he might do the kiss part but nooooooooooooooooooooo🤢😭 i guess tats y geet freed herself rom his grip kuch kara tou tha nai kisi ne,uff no wonder they seemed lil shy in SBB/SBS segments dint u feel tat😳

I know i'm a perv, but i'm a MaanEet perv so it's okay😆 LOL yeah lip kiss, i don't think that's ever gonna happen, but i'm waiting for back, neck and cheek kisses😳 (There comes my perviness again)😆. Yes OMG you stole the words right out of my mouth, i thought i was the only one who felt that way!
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While I understand the point the TM's making(I think!)....the point being that there's no need for GC to be reserved in intimate scenes, I think it's best to follow the Mods's rules and not post topics ostensibly unrelated to the forum.😊
untamedtigress thumbnail
but tats like natural na just see how intense the dance was it maust have had so many rehearsals prolly u know wat😉
robbieluvr thumbnail

but tats like natural na just see how intense the dance was it maust have had so many rehearsals prolly u know wat😉

Yeah man, if i was in DD's place i would be hyperventilating😆 i would've died blushing😳
untamedtigress thumbnail
specially wen he sed k she dances well wid a saari which for me is hard to believe i dunno wat he sed exactly.DD actually blushed replied impressive uff kia touch me touch me hora tha yar itni sexy bandi itna hott banda uff uff uff
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
GUYYSS DON'T BE RUDE KAI ? WHAT IF GURU SEE'S THIS .... 😕
Bublish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its so 🤬 i feel sorry for someone... Love is blind
robbieluvr thumbnail

specially wen he sed k she dances well wid a saari which for me is hard to believe i dunno wat he sed exactly.DD actually blushed replied impressive uff kia touch me touch me hora tha yar itni sexy bandi itna hott banda uff uff uff

LOL😆😆 The way GC said it, you can tell he was shy, they were both quite shy today, but loved them both man!!❤️
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!🤢

Felt like I was watching some C grade movie.🤢
I'm scarred for life after seeing that disgusting video.

I wonder how long it'll be until the mods see this topic😆
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago