THANKS TO YOU GUYS

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
beecause of those stupid useless fights which occured everyone hurt me so i'm leaving this forum if anyone cares to think about me i will be in chaand chupa badal mein forum i really am sad and hurt but don't think you have broken my hopes i still believe in SS and i'm gonna be thier fan forever

BYE BYE!!!😑😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry cant help it,m only ST fan now,sorry agar maine tumhe hurt kiya,plz dont feel bad bcoz of me😳
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

beecause of those stupid useless fights which occured everyone hurt me so i'm leaving this forum if anyone cares to think about me i will be in chaand chupa badal mein forum i really am sad and hurt but don't think you have broken my hopes i still believe in SS and i'm gonna be thier fan forever

BYE BYE!!!😑😭

dil pe mat le yaar. just observe but dont indulge!!! these posts should never bother u in real life!!!!
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BYE.

Yeah, one less SS fan!
Prud123 thumbnail
Please dont leave a lot of members love SS.You know that
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why get upset over remarks in virtual world? comeon!
Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

BYE.

Yeah, one less SS fan!

yeah one less SS fan and the one who loved them the most rest are gutless they can't stand for the couple they love but instead they go against the man who they thought was perfect for ST and called him xyzso if such ppl are here than i'm leaving
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah one less SS fan and the one who loved them the most rest are gutless they can't stand for the couple they love and go against the man who they thought was perfect for ST so if such ppl are here than i'm leaving

Bye,
I m not stopping you to leave.
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah one less SS fan and the one who loved them the most rest are gutless they can't stand for the couple they love but instead they go against the man who they thought was perfect for ST and called him xyzso if such ppl are here than i'm leaving

@bold ya den ok bye
Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky no1

@bold ya den ok bye

i never expected thhis from you pinky calling Sam xyz what did he do to you??? his fans are like this bu you are intelligent right?? well i'm leaving beacuse Sam without ST means nothing to ME and ST without SAm means nothing to ME so bye!