Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Kal.

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1-Aleeza-ParamoreUsman.Ozymandiasserendipity.

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
That sounds very interesting. The message esp .. very impactful. I dont know to what extend I'd agree with it tho.. Is it up on YT? I'd love to watch it and then comment more on it.

PS: IDK, I've never seen Fawad offscreen other than as a part of EP..but he's seems pretty rebellious sorta guy to me. Alot of his characters are along that line as well...
seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ozymandiasserendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Kal? Wow.. i think i havent seen it.. Confused
is it really old?? i dunno, i remember seeing a patriotic telefilm, with Fawwad in it... but i really dont remember uss main kiya hua... Confused
Perhaps yaad ajayega wen i see this Smile
Thanks seert!
will defo try. I like all these 'Pakistani' youth-oriented patriotic efforts made by our people! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farahs_6Usman.

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hmm I guess I shouldn't generalize. The 2 shows I've watched of him, other than Dastaan, had him as pretty rebellious ... eh IDK, just something I sense from the limited things I know about him.

As for the message - a good one but a bit too idealistic imo. I don't think simply taking a stand against something would actually bring a change. The system, the politicians and the media ... they're way too overwhelming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Hmm I guess I shouldn't generalize. The 2 shows I've watched of him, other than Dastaan, had him as pretty rebellious ... eh IDK, just something I sense from the limited things I know about him.

As for the message - a good one but a bit too idealistic imo. I don't think simply taking a stand against something would actually bring a change. The system, the politicians and the media ... they're way too overwhelming.
hmm, thats the brutal, true reality of Life... ab dekho... Pakistan is a muslim country... dont u find people drinking?? raping?? cheating?? etc etc all prohibited in Islam?? u do see, bt u dont see it in major... maybe 2 out of 12 people do any of the above stated stuff... so EVERYONE cant just b the same nd carry same things.. naa??
i knw i myt hve confuzed nd myt not make sense... bt i seriously would if u think abt it!
LOL
ofcrse a batch of college going students cant change the country, but they can atleast pass the awareness and start a movement naa?? :P
*i know i sound like an idiot.. i just dunno how 2 explain my point :P* ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Seert, thanks a lot for this! I heard about this telefilm but was never tempted enough to watch it for some reason. =S

I love how you described the message mixed with your own thoughts. Yes we are the future of Pakistan, only if we didn't have people like Zaid Hamid leading us and 'shaping' our thoughts.

The sad part is, the youth isn't very different either. There isn't much motivation left to bring a change to the system. Everyone is just going with the flow, trying to get out of the country, or shaping their own careers. Not many people are concerned about this country as a whole.

I really hope they make more of these thought provoking telefilms/dramas.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadia Khan  "I'm open to offers from India" Sadia Khan "I'm open to offers from India"  68

Sadia Khan a.k.a Imaan of Pakistani serial "Khuda Aur Mohabbat" ,talks ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index