India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

SHRAVAN SHRAVAN SHRAVAN!

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Guyss....i cudnt help bt say it, shravan ws luking awesomee today! i mean the luks he gave ranbir! karan wahi is really handsome, bt shravan has got some charm in him! Wink ..no offence to any karan wahi fan Embarrassed...bt theres just something different about him, and when he ws laughing at ranbir when rocky ws feeding him sooo many sweets! it was KILLLERR!
and when shravan warned ranbir to stay away from saachi..u could see the love for saachi in his eyes...if anyone touched saachi, he would just kill tht person!
and like, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PRATAP? is he like, GONE CRACKKK?
how the hell can u ask ur daughter-in-law hw many marks u wud give ranbir or wtva he said..like seriously, hw can a father be tht EVIL, tht he would make his son's wife marry another guy, just cos his son hasnt realised his responsibility??? and btw, hes becoming responsible, he really loves saachi, thts why he wants to tke part in the bike race, so tht pratap dusnt seperate them..
i really think pratap has lost it! and mama as well, as for him, he was already evil, but never expected pratap to turn sooo evil like this! Angry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathypearldesaidoll3kchitra77ChocolateChickMr.ZkIshrafan11jassie_17ekdoteencharShipra_Snycsweetiesunaina02

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I posted a collage of Shravan and his expressions in today's episode (creations gallery), but here are 2 of them LOL:

I tried to capture his macho-looks (the collage above).

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 21 December 2010 at 12:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaidoll3kchitra77niru273spicy_tikkajassie_17maris08nycsweetiesunaina02

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Loved your post.  definately agree with you.  Shravan was the ultimate KILLER today in every aspect.  His walk, talk and wit.  I liked that Shravan only became vulnerable after Ranbir left the garage.  way to go barun you def. did not dissappoint.   Kw was great also, but Shravan had that Killer instinct.   Shravan did not care that he was working in a garage, and that Ranbir is this sucessful tycoon, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, all he saw was must stand firm  and no sign of weakness. Sharavan show this side to Pratab! I like the way he threatened Ranbir stay away from Saachi.  I just wish saachi would stand up to Pratab.  I am waiting for shravan, saachi, and ranbir to be in a scene together.  that should be awesome!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaispicy_tikkajassie_17

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Spicy  - Thanks for this post as "some people"  thought that Karan has outdone Barun today .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaisangeeta9

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Sheila -omg thnks for the pics! i love ittt! gonna save it right nowww!
sunaina - ur welcome...barun is just awesome, nobody can be like him...ohh and btw my name is nisha Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

Guyss....i cudnt help bt say it, shravan ws luking awesomee today! i mean the luks he gave ranbir! karan wahi is really handsome, bt shravan has got some charm in him! Wink ..no offence to any karan wahi fan Embarrassed...bt theres just something different about him, and when he ws laughing at ranbir when rocky ws feeding him sooo many sweets! it was KILLLERR!
and when shravan warned ranbir to stay away from saachi..u could see the love for saachi in his eyes...if anyone touched saachi, he would just kill tht person!
and like, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PRATAP? is he like, GONE CRACKKK?
how the hell can u ask ur daughter-in-law hw many marks u wud give ranbir or wtva he said..like seriously, hw can a father be tht EVIL, tht he would make his son's wife marry another guy, just cos his son hasnt realised his responsibility??? and btw, hes becoming responsible, he really loves saachi, thts why he wants to tke part in the bike race, so tht pratap dusnt seperate them..
i really think pratap has lost it! and mama as well, as for him, he was already evil, but never expected pratap to turn sooo evil like this! Angry

i agree

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
yeh it was Shravan all the way.
 jai ho shravan vijayee bhavo in ur quest.
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

I posted a collage of Shravan and his expressions in today's episode (creations gallery), but here are 2 of them LOL:

I tried to capture his macho-looks (the collage above).
 cute pics yaar ..... i just loved it...........shravan is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute 
just look at his expressionss.......thank sheila...

ChocolateChick

Go to top