Tere Liye
Tere Liye

The Lies of Tere Liye (Page 6)

muffin123 Newbie
muffin123
muffin123

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

umm i still luv TL..i find the show still a lil differ...one thing that i dont agree wid u is the lovestory of TaAnu...sorry but to me tehir luv story is the purest i've ever seen..nd thats why i luv TL..their jodi nd story is just veryy cute=)...nd i agree bout the vamp thingy...they shouldve never brought nupur bak but otherwise TL is teh best ongoing show rite now....the thing m angry bout is that ekta changed teh cv...he ruined the show=(..his storyline isnt working..i want the old cvs bak!!..anwyays TaAnu will always be the best for me=)..their purity can never be matched by any other fiction characters

m happy as long as the show stays nd always focus more on the simle luvstory of taanu..i dont mean like they should ingnore other chracacter but they show always stay more focused on TaAnu...anyways as long as TL is entertaining the half hour of my every day wid cute taanu scenes every now nd then i luv the showEmbarrassed..tho this track is very boring...TL nd TaAnu still stay the best for me
we all luv taanu but what the new creative team is doing is jst pulling off all the audience. the story is lyk evry othr ekta's series. nd belive ur goin to start dislikin this show when tani and ritesh get married and this will for sure happen! tell me one different thing abt this show xcept the asylum part !!!!!!!

believe my the end of this yr which is lyk a week only u will also b pulled away ! all i see in the show are conspiracies against tannu . there r almost no love scenes, no exhibition of the bonding. nothin at all !

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muffin123

Originally posted by CAqueen

umm i still luv TL..i find the show still a lil differ...one thing that i dont agree wid u is the lovestory of TaAnu...sorry but to me tehir luv story is the purest i've ever seen..nd thats why i luv TL..their jodi nd story is just veryy cute=)...nd i agree bout the vamp thingy...they shouldve never brought nupur bak but otherwise TL is teh best ongoing show rite now....the thing m angry bout is that ekta changed teh cv...he ruined the show=(..his storyline isnt working..i want the old cvs bak!!..anwyays TaAnu will always be the best for me=)..their purity can never be matched by any other fiction characters

m happy as long as the show stays nd always focus more on the simle luvstory of taanu..i dont mean like they should ingnore other chracacter but they show always stay more focused on TaAnu...anyways as long as TL is entertaining the half hour of my every day wid cute taanu scenes every now nd then i luv the showEmbarrassed..tho this track is very boring...TL nd TaAnu still stay the best for me
we all luv taanu but what the new creative team is doing is jst pulling off all the audience. the story is lyk evry othr ekta's series. nd belive ur goin to start dislikin this show when tani and ritesh get married and this will for sure happen! tell me one different thing abt this show xcept the asylum part !!!!!!!

believe my the end of this yr which is lyk a week only u will also b pulled away ! all i see in the show are conspiracies against tannu . there r almost no love scenes, no exhibition of the bonding. nothin at all !

I know...CVs are supposed to keep the viewers satisfied and I for one am not satisfied with where the show is going.  How do they think that they will be able to increase TRPs by destroying the relationship of the lead pair, I don't know, but I know that I will leave this show if they keep giving up such crap twists.  It looks like many people have already stopped watching as it is because of the Robi track.

Go to top