Tere Liye

The Lies of Tere Liye (Page 5)

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Originally posted by CAqueen

umm i still luv TL..i find the show still a lil differ...one thing that i dont agree wid u is the lovestory of TaAnu...sorry but to me tehir luv story is the purest i've ever seen..nd thats why i luv TL..their jodi nd story is just veryy cute=)...nd i agree bout the vamp thingy...they shouldve never brought nupur bak but otherwise TL is teh best ongoing show rite now....the thing m angry bout is that ekta changed teh cv...he ruined the show=(..his storyline isnt working..i want the old cvs bak!!..anwyays TaAnu will always be the best for me=)..their purity can never be matched by any other fiction characters

m happy as long as the show stays nd always focus more on the simle luvstory of taanu..i dont mean like they should ingnore other chracacter but they show always stay more focused on TaAnu...anyways as long as TL is entertaining the half hour of my every day wid cute taanu scenes every now nd then i luv the showEmbarrassed..tho this track is very boring...TL nd TaAnu still stay the best for me

I never said TaAnu's love story isn't pure, their story is the purest and most beautiful love and I love them with all my heart...how could I not when my Heart Harshu is playing Onu Embarrassed but what bothers me is that they are supposed to stand by each other in every situation and I don't like that there have been so many misunderstandings in their relationship already...the way their relationship is, it goes against Onu's character to misunderstand Taani and that is where this new track is leading; bachpan ka Onu had a stronger bond with Taani than the adult Onu because nothing ever weakened their understanding in each other when they were kids but Onu's understanding of Taani is weakening in this current track...Tere Liye has potential to be the best show on TV but the CVs are ruining it right now with all the vamps and this stupid track...they should have let RoLi shaadi happen and then focus on the actual love stories of the two main couples rather than bringing in these obstacles in TaAnu's life...if they showed TaAnu scenes everyday and showed more of their strong unbreakable relationship, I would be the happiest viewer ever.

yes that would make us all very happy but the thing is that they sumhow have bring these kind of issues in otherwise the show would be boring..i mean we might actually like TaAnu scenes nd no obstacles nd plain show but not all viewers would ejoy the show..theyd just think ok so thats all thats ever gonna happen the show ...so why watch it?...rite??..so they have to show how every relationship has its highs nd lows...so i dont mind them showing how sumtimes TaAnu's relationship is a lil low...every relationship suffers from misunderstandings right..not everything is always perfect=) .i havent watched today's epi or yesterday's so maybe m wrong sumwhere...the only problem i have is the track..they couldve found a better story that would shed the same type of focus on TaAnu..

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
TL has gone down the drain - no future... I have stopped seeing it since Tuesday.  Cant bear to see the torture of the innocent people anymore (almost all the serials are doing the same thing).

I agree with all of your comments -  it has lost focus and the charm.  Like many serials in the past, I have seen them going off track, and then hoping against hope that it will get better- but finally they just went down the drain....drain...

SGP is a top success, and there is no negativity in it.
-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
we all tere liye fans pissed off with this current track of bashing taani all time
the new creatives of the show r doing terrible job !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheVi4life

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

we all tere liye fans pissed off with this current track of bashing taani all time
the new creatives of the show r doing terrible job !!!
the new cvs suck they seem to be taking the show down!!..Ouch...i want the old cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Originally posted by Soaps1

I am so glad i did not believe any

I unfortunately fell into the trap of their promises....they are no less than Ritesh and Nupur right now...ek baat kehte hain lekin kuch aur karte, sabko trap karte unke baaton mein.
u r absolutely ryt and vry well said. i too fell into da trapCry
muffin123 Newbie
muffin123
muffin123

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yes they keep bulshitting us !

my ass the show is different. it is lyk evry othr show and is so predictable. wht they r doing now the viewers had predicted it long time ago ! this show culd hav been successful but does not seem lyk anymore, it is a typical ekta show and what she is doin now is just stupid .

she has completely spoiled the show, evrything is so impratical! i am sure taani will marry ritesh and how is tht gud for anu ! GOD too much bulshit ! but gud if she marries ritesh, i had taken too much interest in this show and if tani does marry ritesh , thts it i am not watchin it anymore and tht is an honest promise!

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I am so glad i did not believe any
Unfortunately I did...Dead And now facing the aftermath of itErmm

Go to top