Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

The Lies of Tere Liye (Page 3)

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Joined: 26 August 2009
Posts: 272

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by april10

I believed  in her because she was casting HC in it and I thought he really thinks before he takes the show.  But I guess he did not have a idea either that new CVs will ruin the show in just six months.


We cannot say he didn't have any idea...cos he went through exactly the same ordeal just a few months ago with another show of theirs...D'oh

He would have trusted Ekta's word though, na?  Prem ke saath itna success mila Harshad ne, so obviously he will trust Ekta if she says that the story is different...even he was disappointed when KDMHMD's plot was veering away from the actual story...I'm sure he's disappointed now too with the direction Tere Liye is being taken.

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 2959

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

 

He would have trusted Ekta's word though, na?  Prem ke saath itna success mila Harshad ne, so obviously he will trust Ekta if she says that the story is different...even he was disappointed when KDMHMD's plot was veering away from the actual story...I'm sure he's disappointed now too with the direction Tere Liye is being taken.


That's exactly what am saying....


MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Joined: 26 August 2009
Posts: 272

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Osprisshow

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by Osprisshow

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

its not only ekta though, some other producer also once said his show wnt have negativity but it did, anyway never believe any producers!LOL & when ekta said tht, i knew tht was a joke rite there cuz apart from hum paanch, i dnt think any BT show was negativity-less.


Even Kutumb didn't have ANY negativity whatsoever....Day Dreaming

m yjaaaaaaaaaaaan show!



That is the only show that I watched where the female lead slapping the living day lights out of the male lead, made complete sense...ClapLOL

Pratham n gauri is the best couple i have evr seen!it was not a serial it was a part of ma life!!i evn dint miss a single epI!


Hum Paanch was a great comedy show...lekin that was in the beginning of Ekta's career so she wasn't corrupted by her drama yet...after her successes with the original Ekta Kapoor dramas I think she's trying to go for repeat story lines thinking that they will remain popular rather than cliche as long as she has a fresh new couple but I'm sorry to say that she is really wrong.

Kaash agar HC Kutumb jaisa serial mein hote with not as much nonsense drama involved, main bas dekti reh jati Day Dreaming  Not that I don't love Hiten and Gauri but Harshad is my true love and he would have made a great Pratham...and either Aditi or Anupriya would have made a good Gauri...they should make a re-make similar to Kutumb with HC.  I would be in heaven if they did Embarrassed
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 2959

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
OMG...you totally stole my dream about Harshad...lol

I too want Harshad to play a haughty character like Pratham...enough of goody 2shoes bhaiyya....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Joined: 11 July 2007
Posts: 14916

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hope this show gets nice sson
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67367

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
this show is going down the drains....i am hating every minute of the show....if not for harshad-anu-rajat-neha....i would not be watching this krap at all.....
 
when she first says that there is no villains in the show....i never trusted her because it always the opposite....
 
the only truth she told was abt pyar ki yeh ek kahani that its a passionate love story...with every characters in the show having equal screen space....with masti...fun...love...romance...passion....that was the only truth.....and my siggy box is the evident
 
Anurag Ganguly is completely acting like Anurag Basu of KZK.....both Anurags are doing the same mistake to their ladylove prerna-taani...
 
Prem Juneja character was butchered a little bit because of the rajveer track but then it mended after the leap....we got our eternal god of love prem juneja back.....but then Anurag Ganguly...anu was never like that in his childhood...now i couldn't even connect TaAnu childhood to adult TaAnu.....they are ruining the plot.....although HarShiya is maintaning PraDev magic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Joined: 26 August 2009
Posts: 272

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

OMG...you totally stole my dream about Harshad...lol

I too want Harshad to play a haughty character like Pratham...enough of goody 2shoes bhaiyya....

I totally agree with you...both Prem and Anuraag have always put everyone else before Heer and Taani respectively even after making vaadas and giving full speeches about standing up/believing in their loves when even the whole world is against them...that is the biggest fault of characters like Prem and Anuraag...they are our loves but they always fall into the traps or get caught up in some kind of emotional atyachaar that they forget about the Heer or the Taani that they know and claim to understand better than anyone else...if Prem understood Heer so well then he would have never misunderstood her and Rajveer's friendship and if Anuraag knew Taani better than anyone then he would have known that Taani can never do something like this...even he said so himself that Taani can never do anything wrong...toh phir woh kaise socha that Taani purposely told Mauli.

Harshad needs to be seen in a fresh lover role where its only filled with masti sans drama and then his talent can be appreciated by more people because I know many people that hate dramas and aaj kal Tere Liye toh sabse bada drama ka serial ban rahe with so many villains and evil chaals and misunderstandings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Joined: 26 August 2009
Posts: 272

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

this show is going down the drains....i am hating every minute of the show....if not for harshad-anu-rajat-neha....i would not be watching this krap at all.....
 
when she first says that there is no villains in the show....i never trusted her because it always the opposite....
 
the only truth she told was abt pyar ki yeh ek kahani that its a passionate love story...with every characters in the show having equal screen space....with masti...fun...love...romance...passion....that was the only truth.....and my siggy box is the evident
 
Anurag Ganguly is completely acting like Anurag Basu of KZK.....both Anurags are doing the same mistake to their ladylove prerna-taani...
 
Prem Juneja character was butchered a little bit because of the rajveer track but then it mended after the leap....we got our eternal god of love prem juneja back.....but then Anurag Ganguly...anu was never like that in his childhood...now i couldn't even connect TaAnu childhood to adult TaAnu.....they are ruining the plot.....although HarShiya is maintaning PraDev magic

Totally agree with you yaar, If not for my Harshad, I wouldn't even be watching Tere Liye anymore...usko dekhar toh main yeh sab bardash kar rahe varna main toh kab chodthe iss show ko as soon as this stupid track started...TaAnu in childhood never misunderstood each other...even when Taani was being accused by the family, Anu supported her...aaj Anu khud Taani ko galat samaj rahe or at least it seems like he's going to...I pray that he doesn't but by the looks on his face it seems to be the direction the story is leading to and there is just too much going wrong...I want to shoot Nupur and Ritesh myself and knock sense into Shekhar and Ananya...yeh Ananya chup reh kar sab gadbar kardegi humare TaAnu ke liye.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| *TeRe Liye Media Centre (Audio/Video/VM/FF)* ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 363   Views: 87755

.StarryPhoenix 363 87755 20 February 2012 at 4:46am by arri-spy06
|| *Tere Liye Help Desk* ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 1194   Views: 79120

SunShine_A 1194 79120 11 June 2011 at 5:46am by -Nahi-
Tere Liye ll Chat Club #2ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: XSilentPrayersX   Replies: 460   Views: 17031

XSilentPrayersX 460 17031 21 March 2011 at 9:16am by chemistrysucks
|| *Tere Liye Picture Gallery (No Comments)* ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 1238   Views: 295927

SunShine_A 1238 295927 28 December 2010 at 6:05am by *Resham*
Tere Liye inspired by Tere Naam? - Article

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 7   Views: 6698

-Aysha- 7 6698 29 June 2010 at 11:58pm by shaz.k

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index