Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
this show is going down the drains....i am hating every minute of the show....if not for harshad-anu-rajat-neha....i would not be watching this krap at all.....

when she first says that there is no villains in the show....i never trusted her because it always the opposite....

the only truth she told was abt pyar ki yeh ek kahani that its a passionate love story...with every characters in the show having equal screen space....with masti...fun...love...romance...passion....that was the only truth.....and my siggy box is the evident

Anurag Ganguly is completely acting like Anurag Basu of KZK.....both Anurags are doing the same mistake to their ladylove prerna-taani...

Prem Juneja character was butchered a little bit because of the rajveer track but then it mended after the leap....we got our eternal god of love prem juneja back.....but then Anurag Ganguly...anu was never like that in his childhood...now i couldn't even connect TaAnu childhood to adult TaAnu.....they are ruining the plot.....although HarShiya is maintaning PraDev magic
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

OMG...you totally stole my dream about Harshad...lol

I too want Harshad to play a haughty character like Pratham...enough of goody 2shoes bhaiyya....

I totally agree with you...both Prem and Anuraag have always put everyone else before Heer and Taani respectively even after making vaadas and giving full speeches about standing up/believing in their loves when even the whole world is against them...that is the biggest fault of characters like Prem and Anuraag...they are our loves but they always fall into the traps or get caught up in some kind of emotional atyachaar that they forget about the Heer or the Taani that they know and claim to understand better than anyone else...if Prem understood Heer so well then he would have never misunderstood her and Rajveer's friendship and if Anuraag knew Taani better than anyone then he would have known that Taani can never do something like this...even he said so himself that Taani can never do anything wrong...toh phir woh kaise socha that Taani purposely told Mauli.

Harshad needs to be seen in a fresh lover role where its only filled with masti sans drama and then his talent can be appreciated by more people because I know many people that hate dramas and aaj kal Tere Liye toh sabse bada drama ka serial ban rahe with so many villains and evil chaals and misunderstandings.
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

this show is going down the drains....i am hating every minute of the show....if not for harshad-anu-rajat-neha....i would not be watching this krap at all.....

when she first says that there is no villains in the show....i never trusted her because it always the opposite....

the only truth she told was abt pyar ki yeh ek kahani that its a passionate love story...with every characters in the show having equal screen space....with masti...fun...love...romance...passion....that was the only truth.....and my siggy box is the evident

Anurag Ganguly is completely acting like Anurag Basu of KZK.....both Anurags are doing the same mistake to their ladylove prerna-taani...

Prem Juneja character was butchered a little bit because of the rajveer track but then it mended after the leap....we got our eternal god of love prem juneja back.....but then Anurag Ganguly...anu was never like that in his childhood...now i couldn't even connect TaAnu childhood to adult TaAnu.....they are ruining the plot.....although HarShiya is maintaning PraDev magic

Totally agree with you yaar, If not for my Harshad, I wouldn't even be watching Tere Liye anymore...usko dekhar toh main yeh sab bardash kar rahe varna main toh kab chodthe iss show ko as soon as this stupid track started...TaAnu in childhood never misunderstood each other...even when Taani was being accused by the family, Anu supported her...aaj Anu khud Taani ko galat samaj rahe or at least it seems like he's going to...I pray that he doesn't but by the looks on his face it seems to be the direction the story is leading to and there is just too much going wrong...I want to shoot Nupur and Ritesh myself and knock sense into Shekhar and Ananya...yeh Ananya chup reh kar sab gadbar kardegi humare TaAnu ke liye.
snowy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PremHeerJuneja5

I just need to rant right now because I am so angry with this current track and all the lies that we have been told by Ekta, Vikas/CVs in general....

Ekta promised that there would be no negative/evil characters in show--jhoot

She promised that Tere Liye would be a different love story--jhoot...so far I haven't seen anything different other than the mental asylum story which I feel like the CVs are slowly forgetting about

They promised Anu and Taani's relationship will be a new kind of love that is strong and pure--jhoot, not that their relationship isn't pure but that misunderstandings continue to come in between them even before they can get out of them

Vikas promised that in the upcoming story line after Nupur's entry, the evils will try their hardest to separate TaAnu but they will be unsuccessful because TaAnu's love will be stronger than ever and will come above everything else---sabse bada JHOOT...what are they showing now if no misunderstandings can come in between TaAnu?? By the look on Anu's face when Ritesh was talking to him today, it is clear that Anu is slowly turning against Taani and is putting her responsible for Robi's pain; TaAnu relationship is supposed to be filled with trust...Anu should have known that Taani didn't intentionally tell Mauli but he seems to be falling into Nupur-Ritesh's plan and there is sure to be a large break in TaAnu's relation now for who knows how long...and I don't even think Neelu will be on Taani's side this time

I just don't know what to say...all I can say is that I am very disappointed in the CV's and Ekta for Tere Liye...what all they had promised us and what they have given us....there is more pain in this story than love and the story is supposed to be about love....Ekta's right...the story is different but not because of what she promised but that there are more villains than in any other story and barely an love is shown in comparison to other stories.  I can't stand this tension in the story anymore, its too much...it's almost like they are trying to ruin Tere Liye rather than make it special and memorable.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PremHeerJuneja5

Totally agree with you yaar, If not for my Harshad, I wouldn't even be watching Tere Liye anymore...usko dekhar toh main yeh sab bardash kar rahe varna main toh kab chodthe iss show ko as soon as this stupid track started...TaAnu in childhood never misunderstood each other...even when Taani was being accused by the family, Anu supported her...aaj Anu khud Taani ko galat samaj rahe or at least it seems like he's going to...I pray that he doesn't but by the looks on his face it seems to be the direction the story is leading to and there is just too much going wrong...I want to shoot Nupur and Ritesh myself and knock sense into Shekhar and Ananya...yeh Ananya chup reh kar sab gadbar kardegi humare TaAnu ke liye.

ananya to jee kar kuch faidha nahin...maar kar bhi faidha...she is going shut her mouth and die and again all blames rise upon taani😑😑😑😑😑😑...after she is out...robi will join the gang till he gets to know the truth...since day 1 its shown ritesh brainwashing robi's mind....even now he will do that....but eventually robi will be the one to unite TaAnu again after doing some seperation stuff....he still loves his baudi alot

i don't understand why taani never open her god damn mouth that mouli overheard their conversation.....she just kept quiet and take all nonsense from anu...ganguly zoo....nupur...riteish...very soon robi

more than seperating TaAnu....he will try seperating TapLi too bad mouli is living infront of his house chances to bahut haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......i hope taani don't stop him at all....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....mouli needs to teach some lesson.....she always took robi as granted....i don't mind she is not marrying robi...but what hurts and irks me is she never let robi explain situations...that was worst to even comment...even in jail...before putting up for a hang...the jailor will asked any last wishes to culprit before hanging him...here she never let him even explain things....

how many villains are there in the show

jonaki
taposh(for me he is giving negative vibes)
nupur
shekher
arindam
riteish
ananya

now robi is joining the list.....though i hope he turns grey for TapLi rather than TaAnu...and i guess even neelu will be against taani now

TaAnu....they are not like what they have been in their childhood....the 8 years seperation really doing wonders now....
snowy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I started to see this serial as we are told ,this will a special new type of serial .....without any tension,only sweet love story and even she told ,she has a boubt how this will work....unfortunetally I have read that,but now the picture is tottalydifferent...evevn a small boy....suffering for a riducules story...we are not so dumb.. if any one brings a child ...and how that  will accepcted by family members without DNA test....now I stopped this as usual same story type serial....this is nothing simply a cheating....with viewers and their emotions

MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

ananya to jee kar kuch faidha nahin...maar kar bhi faidha...she is going shut her mouth and die and again all blames rise upon taani😑...after she is out...robi will join the gang till he gets to know the truth...since day 1 its shown ritesh brainwashing robi's mind....even now he will do that....but eventually robi will be the one to unite TaAnu again after doing some seperation stuff....he still loves his baudi alot

I agree with you that Robi will be the one to bring TaAnu back together once this phase wears off and he realizes the truth and how much his Taani Baudi cares for him and has done for him...he keeps emphasizing in the show even in the past 2 days episodes that he loves his Baudi a lot and has a lot of izzat for her and I don't think he can ever really hate his Baudi, first of all, and even if he does become a grey character for TaAnu, he won't always remain a grey character...it'll simply be a phase

i don't understand why taani never open her god damn mouth that mouli overheard their conversation.....she just kept quiet and take all nonsense from anu...ganguly zoo....nupur...riteish...very soon robi

I don't know why she didn't open her mouth...she's always been a fighter and has never kept her mouth shut before but its seems like ever since TaAnu's confession, she's become the quiet, submissive types that never tries to stand up for herself...I really hope it isn't the case and that Taani gets her voice back and is able to give Anu a piece of her mind if Anu continues to say such nonsense to her or anyone else in the Ganguly house but it looks like Taani is going down the rona dhona road

more than seperating TaAnu....he will try seperating TapLi too bad mouli is living infront of his house chances to bahut haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......i hope taani don't stop him at all....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....mouli needs to teach some lesson.....she always took robi as granted....i don't mind she is not marrying robi...but what hurts and irks me is she never let robi explain situations...that was worst to even comment...even in jail...before putting up for a hang...the jailor will asked any last wishes to culprit before hanging him...here she never let him even explain things....

I admired Mauli after she chose Robi over Taposh that day because she was acting with a lot of understanding...kahan cheli gayi woh Mauli...knowing that Robi has told her everything about himself inthe past then she could have given him one chance to explain himself aur kya jaldi hai Taposh se shaadi karne mein....when Taani said that she would be making a huge mistake I think its a foreshadowing that Mauli will not be happy with Taposh...Taposh has never been a good brother or son and has never fulfilled all of his responsibilities to his family because he is always caught up in his social work, I doubt he will fulfill any kind of responsibility to Mauli and Mauli will soon become fed up with all of this and will regret her decision.

how many villains are there in the show

jonaki
taposh(for me he is giving negative vibes)
nupur
shekher
arindam
riteish
ananya

now robi is joining the list.....though i hope he turns grey for TapLi rather than TaAnu...and i guess even neelu will be against taani now

The villain train in this show keeps getting longer and longer and I really hope Neelu doesn't go against Taani but it looks like she might be...but I don't think she will do any evil saas stuff with Taani because it would go against Neelu's character; she will probably be only angry and disappointed at Taani but I don't think she will speak against her

TaAnu....they are not like what they have been in their childhood....the 8 years seperation really doing wonders now....

Doing "wonders" now after months of being together...ever since TaAnu confession, everything has been going downhill with them to a point where now even they are changing...curse those evils!

Edited by PremHeerJuneja5 - 13 years ago
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
umm i still luv TL..i find the show still a lil differ...one thing that i dont agree wid u is the lovestory of TaAnu...sorry but to me tehir luv story is the purest i've ever seen..nd thats why i luv TL..their jodi nd story is just veryy cute=)...nd i agree bout the vamp thingy...they shouldve never brought nupur bak but otherwise TL is teh best ongoing show rite now....the thing m angry bout is that ekta changed teh cv...he ruined the show=(..his storyline isnt working..i want the old cvs bak!!..anwyays TaAnu will always be the best for me=)..their purity can never be matched by any other fiction characters

m happy as long as the show stays nd always focus more on the simle luvstory of taanu..i dont mean like they should ingnore other chracacter but they show always stay more focused on TaAnu...anyways as long as TL is entertaining the half hour of my every day wid cute taanu scenes every now nd then i luv the show😳..tho this track is very boring...TL nd TaAnu still stay the best for me
Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CAqueen

umm i still luv TL..i find the show still a lil differ...one thing that i dont agree wid u is the lovestory of TaAnu...sorry but to me tehir luv story is the purest i've ever seen..nd thats why i luv TL..their jodi nd story is just veryy cute=)...nd i agree bout the vamp thingy...they shouldve never brought nupur bak but otherwise TL is teh best ongoing show rite now....the thing m angry bout is that ekta changed teh cv...he ruined the show=(..his storyline isnt working..i want the old cvs bak!!..anwyays TaAnu will always be the best for me=)..their purity can never be matched by any other fiction characters

m happy as long as the show stays nd always focus more on the simle luvstory of taanu..i dont mean like they should ingnore other chracacter but they show always stay more focused on TaAnu...anyways as long as TL is entertaining the half hour of my every day wid cute taanu scenes every now nd then i luv the show😳..tho this track is very boring...TL nd TaAnu still stay the best for me

I never said TaAnu's love story isn't pure, their story is the purest and most beautiful love and I love them with all my heart...how could I not when my ❀️ Harshu is playing Onu πŸ˜³ but what bothers me is that they are supposed to stand by each other in every situation and I don't like that there have been so many misunderstandings in their relationship already...the way their relationship is, it goes against Onu's character to misunderstand Taani and that is where this new track is leading; bachpan ka Onu had a stronger bond with Taani than the adult Onu because nothing ever weakened their understanding in each other when they were kids but Onu's understanding of Taani is weakening in this current track...Tere Liye has potential to be the best show on TV but the CVs are ruining it right now with all the vamps and this stupid track...they should have let RoLi shaadi happen and then focus on the actual love stories of the two main couples rather than bringing in these obstacles in TaAnu's life...if they showed TaAnu scenes everyday and showed more of their strong unbreakable relationship, I would be the happiest viewer ever.
deepsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree to u..

itz so heart breaking seeing onu shouting n not trusting taani at all...
i can only get the negative vibes from the show noww