India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

The Lies of Tere Liye

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I just need to rant right now because I am so angry with this current track and all the lies that we have been told by Ekta, Vikas/CVs in general....

Ekta promised that there would be no negative/evil characters in show--jhoot

She promised that Tere Liye would be a different love story--jhoot...so far I haven't seen anything different other than the mental asylum story which I feel like the CVs are slowly forgetting about

They promised Anu and Taani's relationship will be a new kind of love that is strong and pure--jhoot, not that their relationship isn't pure but that misunderstandings continue to come in between them even before they can get out of them

Vikas promised that in the upcoming story line after Nupur's entry, the evils will try their hardest to separate TaAnu but they will be unsuccessful because TaAnu's love will be stronger than ever and will come above everything else---sabse bada JHOOT...what are they showing now if no misunderstandings can come in between TaAnu?? By the look on Anu's face when Ritesh was talking to him today, it is clear that Anu is slowly turning against Taani and is putting her responsible for Robi's pain; TaAnu relationship is supposed to be filled with trust...Anu should have known that Taani didn't intentionally tell Mauli but he seems to be falling into Nupur-Ritesh's plan and there is sure to be a large break in TaAnu's relation now for who knows how long...and I don't even think Neelu will be on Taani's side this time

I just don't know what to say...all I can say is that I am very disappointed in the CV's and Ekta for Tere Liye...what all they had promised us and what they have given us....there is more pain in this story than love and the story is supposed to be about love....Ekta's right...the story is different but not because of what she promised but that there are more villains than in any other story and barely an love is shown in comparison to other stories.  I can't stand this tension in the story anymore, its too much...it's almost like they are trying to ruin Tere Liye rather than make it special and memorable.

Edited by PremHeerJuneja5 - 21 December 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ivorilypearlskashevdeepsianjalianjalisnowyshayeriurcrazyBlueSpiritSushaanManeetMehak.-Anu13-x-Sundas-x-scarlett-cricketfan1shona.Osprisshowkhajju.shona.Meehak.roseinbloom-Ramya-mishti_17sita11

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am so glad i did not believe any

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 December 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.cricketfan1x-Sundas-x-scarlett-Osprisshow.shona.Meehak.mishti_17

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I am so glad i did not believe any

I unfortunately fell into the trap of their promises....they are no less than Ritesh and Nupur right now...ek baat kehte hain lekin kuch aur karte, sabko trap karte unke baaton mein.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
yaa u r absolutely right...they r ruinng the show....this is also going to be the ektas typical show with the same misunderstandingsstory.....nthing new i can see till now...yahaan tak ke scenes bhi wahi repeat ho rhe hain...i didnt understand one thing.....cant taani tell onu tht she disnt tell nything to mouli and accidentally she heard it....she is doing all is begging to onu to give her another chance and she will convince moulu for the marriage...i just dnt understand whts all this....this cvs are disappointing us day by day with this sad sad stories.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliurcrazy

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Naya bottle mein..Poorana..sharab!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazySushaanManeetx-Sundas-x-Priyaa--Ramya-Prinsesse.Suvi

character Groupbie
character
character

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yea exactly what happened to "meri taani kabhi bhi galat nahi ho sakti" ? anu doesnt trust her in this current track even though before he said he will always be by her side :p hate this track with a passion the misunderstandings are kinda baseless 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliurcrazySushaanManeetx-Sundas-xPrinsesse.Suvi

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
its not only ekta though, some other producer also once said his show wnt have negativity but it did, anyway never believe any producers!LOL & when ekta said tht, i knew tht was a joke rite there cuz apart from hum paanch, i dnt think any BT show was negativity-less.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyOsprisshowPrinsesse.Suvi

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

its not only ekta though, some other producer also once said his show wnt have negativity but it did, anyway never believe any producers!LOL & when ekta said tht, i knew tht was a joke rite there cuz apart from hum paanch, i dnt think any BT show was negativity-less.

HUMPUNCH was ma fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy.shona.

Go to top