Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Show analysis and predictions

Dhw@ni IF-Dazzler
Dhw@ni
Dhw@ni

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! 
I've not made a post on IF since real long.. Ever since Dill Mill Gayye has ended actually.. ! People frequenting DMG forums would know me I guess.. I'm Dhwani.. :-) 
Hope everyone is doing good.. 
Alright, so I haven't seen this show from the beginning as I saw the first 1-2 episodes and found it pretty tacky with all the photo shop editing.. 
BUT I have been watching the show since the past 2 weeks now.. ! And I HAVE to see that this whole Abhay, Pia, Maithli story really intrigues me! 
To add to it.. Theres Misha, Kabir, Panchi and Danish- The best supporting cast a show could have! :-) (After DMG)

Leave it to Ekta to make the best love stories of all times..! <3 And I LOVED the way the Maya track was handled. Full Stop. No zoom ins and zoom outs.. No kidnapping, no accidents, no dragging the catch and cook for a year! *Applause* Monday and Tuesday's episodes were brilliant ! Earlier I thought Abhay can't act.. But he's catching up! And Abhay and Pia make a sizzling pair! I love all the intense scenes! Too many to name here.. Will probably have to make a new post for that..! I really really HOPE that they play the Kabir-Pia angle well.. They are potentially the Jacob-Bella of Twilight.. The just need more scenes because the chemistry is right there! And Misha is a sweetheart.. ! I hope she finds her Mr. Perfect soon and NO it can't be Kabir! Maybe Raj Singh Arora(Yuvi) would be perfect for the part? As for Panchi.. I hope she evolves as a character.. Because I see her as the most REAL and relate-able character of the show..! There's a Panchi in every girl! <3 All I HOPE (yet again) is that they don't ruin the show with Chand,Haseena(Brilliant acting by the actor!) and Danish plotting against Pia like Komolikas from KZK! :|

So here's what we know..
Piya loves Abhay.
Abhay likes to keep a distance from Pia but feels the need to protect her even if he doesn't have to!
Also, Abhay still loves Maithli..

Now, here is what I think/predict.. 
In one of the epis, Abhay said Maithli saved his life.. So Maithli is a vampire.. And she turned Abhay into a vampire.. Abhay fell irrevocably in love with her.. BUT Maithli had other priorities (read: she didn't want to be one of the "vegetarian" vampires maybe and Abhay asked her to convert? or she moved on to a more interesting prey?) and left Abhay.. Maithli is NOT dead.. She will come back to claim Abhay's love.. BUT maybe Abhay would have moved on? Pia would have made her own space in his heart and he's hell bent to protect her and never leave her again.. 

Then that leaves Sukirti Khandpal playing the heroine as well as the vamp!
Could Vampire Diaries be merged with Twilight at its most crucial point? 
Piya is Bella while Maithli is Victoria out there to kill Pia?
And Abhay is torn between his love for Maithli and his need to protect Pia.. Will his need to protect Pia win over his love for Pia's look alike? Will Pia win Abhay over Maithli?
Could this be the twist?
I hope so! It would give me goosebumps watching it.. ! 

This forum isn't very active from what I can see.. ! :/
But it would be nice if you gave your comment on it.. :P

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007-Doppelganger-Meekoadits7Akankshaa.Julybaby22matwamangoromaila

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
good post...

i find d shw a misture of twillight n vampire diaries..esp d maithilli part is lk victoria n damon.........while college part lk twillight....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhw@ni

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
heey Dhwani .. good to see you here :)
thats a really interesting prediction you gave there...
but didn't Abhay say.. 'maine toh uske liye apne jaan di thi'
that's a tricky dialogue cuz it can mean so many things Ermm
anyways.. i hope you continue to post here Smile
Dhw@ni IF-Dazzler
Dhw@ni
Dhw@ni

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

heey Dhwani .. good to see you here :)
thats a really interesting prediction you gave there...
but didn't Abhay say.. 'maine toh uske liye apne jaan di thi'
that's a tricky dialogue cuz it can mean so many things Ermm
anyways.. i hope you continue to post here Smile

Hey! 
Look at it this way: In Twilight, doesn't Bella say.. "I'll give up my life for you?" referring to the time when she wants Edward to convert her into a vampire.. 
Maybe.. Abhay's character is like Jasper? He got bitten readily because he was in love with her.. And he continued to be in love with her and embraced his new life happily? 
Whatever it is.. I am sure that Maithli is not dead.. ! She just left Abhay and maybe Abhay tried to find her but her couldn't because Maithli is too smart or she rejected him? For all we know.. That is why the Raichands chose to move to 'Doon! But Abhay's phooti kismat I guess.. ! ROFL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hi, Dhwani! I love your analysis. As far as I am concerned, I would not like to draw a comparison between Twlight/VD and PKYEK because that will just kill all the three for me. I would just like to hope that this track is handled maturely and above all, I really really really wish that Pia isn't reincarnated Maithili as a prediction has been made. That would totally ruin the essence of AbhIya. I'm as it is not too happy with this doppelganger business. 

Hope you enjoy and expecting to see more of your posts in the forum! You're totally right! Specially compared to DMG, we're not at all active. We really need more members and we welcome you with open arms!Hug
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
The track is borderline Twilight but has more of a vampire diaries feel with the storyline. The special effects needs more money added to the budget otherwise plot wise the show is better than all saas bahu dramas. Its different and innovative 
Vivian as Abhay is perfect with his portrayal. He has since improved as he is only 22 years old still a young guy getting his experience thought this shows as his first lead. He has done a marvelous job. His clothes need desperate need of a makeover even if he looks hot in black.
Sukriti as Piya brings in an innocent wide eyed girl who wants to do good by everyone has done a fab job too.Her chemistry with Viv is out of this world they bring the screen alive and when they dance us viewers rejoice with them So Maithali is more like Katherine both doppleganger but i'm thinking she may have a grey shade to play in this show.
Visha as Kabir is awesome. he brings fun into the show while Misha is the gangster girl we all love with her interaction with Abhay is just hilarious at times.
Better not to make predictions just enjoy THE RIDE.Embarrassed

Edited by matwamango - 21 December 2010 at 1:59pm
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Dhwaniii! I actually remember you. =) You remember me? Well..I hope you do..I think I did leave quite a negative impression on you in the DMG forum, didn't I? :| Well..let's ignore that. I loved your post, dude! I seriously do..And I am glad to see you here.. 'Cause despite everything, you write your posts with a lot of passion and sincerity, and I like that. Embarrassed

Honestly, I hadn't planned to put on with the show after watching the initial epis. KaPi and Mishku did it for me. I mean, I love their chemistry, dude! They are so adorable...I think I love them more than I could ever love AbhIya.. And now that they have started building on their bond again, the I'll-be-there-for-you bond.. I think they keep me addicted with the show..or else, it would have been ''just another daily dose!''..If you know what I mean?

And Mishku!! God, what can I say about this girl? She lightens up the screen with her very presence..I adore her!! She's witty...She's funny.. And she behaves with everyone just the way they deserve to be behaved with like...I love that about her.. She's just another Ashi.. Though she can never be Ashi, if you know what I mean? But she's easily the most splendid character of the show. Embarrassed 

And god I love you! Tumhaare muh mein dher saari chocolate! You know I'd love Kekta maiyya forever if she brings RSA opposite Priya Wal! I'd worship her, and I'm serious..Like dude, Kabir can never do it for Mishku... They are just...impossible, as a couple. :| I mean, they have the chemistry, boss...but... I don't know. I just don't know how to put it..It's just that...Mishku and Kabir, as a couple, would kill my two favourite individual characters. :|

That is possible... Someone did predict that. Like the way it happened in TVD, Maithali changed Abhay, but she had to go away, for whatsoever reason..or he was readily changed..and they thought that she has died. And Abhay still loves her, feels for her..despite what she did. And Pia, being her reflection, repels and attracts her at the same time..And I love the way it has been portrayed. Embarrassed

I want Maithali to come back..Im sure she would..And I hope Ekta would portray the whole two-chicks-fighting-for-Abhay in a good sense.. That is, learn something from TVD, okay? The way Kat pretends to be Elena to win over or break her friendship with everyone..!? I hope they show a potential track there...with less of zip-zap-zooms, and more of to-the-point-business, keeping the passion factor intact! And yeah, if Abhay still does love Pia, even after Maithali enters, that would just prove they are meant to be! Embarrassed

And one request.. Maithali shouldn't be downright evil, hun? Like..coming back only 'cause she is obsessed! It was pretty evident that Katherine loved Stefan..It was more of a obsession, and less than what Elena felt for him..but it was still 'love'! And she had loved him with all her heart at one point of time..And she hadn't changed him willingly..That, she HAD to do, in order to let him live.. 'Cause she couldn't accept the fact that he died because of her..I so hope they show the emotional and softer side of Maithali as well. Embarrassed
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
oh god bechara abhay i think sand witch ban jayega, i hate maithli track

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index