India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 21.12.2010 (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Srima, really enjoyed ur comments today as the epi had alot of irritating parts! Big smile

Lavs is really an unique person. I can't believe at one point she even melted over seeing Thulasi more than TA. LOL I used to think that if she couldn't convince her bro to marry her, she would've ran off with Thulasi herself, LOLLOL. Can't believe she won't even consider the pain she caused Thulasi to make her speak like that.

Actually I would like N&L romance if Lav was the old Lav as Nitish is really sweet like his dad. Charu's referral to TA as namma sontham was really irritating to the core, my face was just like Sudha's during that entire scene ROFL (Actually, I've seen Srividhya in other villi roles and she's very pretty when she's dressed in churidars and sarees with her hair in braids and buns. I'm pretty sure her attire as Charu is to create that irritating quality for the viewers. LOL, and it is definitely working).

This police officer deserves to be suspended, he clearly only does his job when its young girls. But i'm sure Deepa's dad's job loss is temporary. But I think both Kanagu and Prabha have equal chance at being with Deepa as both are nice people, let's see.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivamini_00TTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani123

Originally posted by Nikila10

I just hate when this psycho-pig (i don't mind using this word, as that loose Charu deserves to be called like this) speaks about TA avaru ivaru AngryArggg...why does not this Charu marry her athai sothai...arggg...Angry...ellarukkume nimmadhiya irukkum. 

I also dont really care using that word pig for Charu. It suits her, sometimes in my mind I call her kiddamaram! Hehe, because of her fat belly. And as Sudha said she has a balloon face!
LOOOOOOOL correcta sonninga! Charuvum, Lavanya ammavum kalyanam pannikitta jodi porutham supera irrukum! LOLLOL

Folks, Time and again, we have been reminding members not to engage in bashing or name calling! But please mind your language ladies. Kindly keep the rules in mind while discussing. Lets stick to constructive criticism and not get too personal with our comments. Let us not degrade a character (and thereof the actor) as to how they look. This is a reminder that violating the rules multiple times may result in a straight warning!

We hope to have members co-operation! 

Thank you!

IF Dev Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20mini_00Quelle-Belle_Manpreet_

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the lovely update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Friends, I have a general question. What happened is the dues of the vehicle was not paid by Varadarajan. In that situation, is this how the financier behaves? He made someone to take away the vehicle on the road. Doesn't he have the right to come to Deepa's home and demand the vehicle indicating the real reason for taking away the vehicle. Normally I guess a remainder is sent for paying the dues and also a notice is sent giving a minimal grace period and at the end of which the vehicle is taken away.  In the serial, everything was shown so that a drama is built up.

Varadarajan has done everything to see that his daughter does not know his pain. How will Deepa react to what happened? Surely she will volunteer to do some work. Hopefully her dad gets the driver job again with Prabhakar's dad and Prabhakar loves Deepa. Both the father and the daughter deserve better life than what is shown for them so far.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20mini_00TTfanQuelle-BelleShemmo

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update!!

Hey guys!! I have one question:
Who is TPS??

And I think Bhuvana is Thulasi's mom because in monday's episode when doctor says" ennaku palaya nababagam vaaruthu" Bhuvana kanna moodi thalai kunninchu nikranga so...

3 perum are going too muchAngry!!!Thuls sollurathe fulla kekamal mummy kitta vanthu pottu kudutha?? Selfish girl!!Angry 
Charu summave adduvaal ippo addakave mudiyathu!!!Please Thulasi Sudha solluratha kell!!!
Eppo Thuls Charuku nee appu vakaporai??Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Thanks for the Update!!

Hey guys!! I have one question:
Who is TPS??

TPS is Thiripurasundari, the new bank manager of TA.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks!!!

But she's so young to be Thuls' mom no ??
mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thanks srima for yr wonderful update once again.TongueThere goes charu again,acting innocent and trying to unite ta and his family.But sudha was clever to have noticed why charu takes special interest in bringing ta back into the family.TongueI think that she will now go and warn thuls in the college about charu,explaining the scene in the promo.Confused

Wow what a grand intro for bhuvana!!I feel so sad for varadha now...I guess prabhakar will try to convince her and get the job back for varadha...And there comes our mystery girl again...I wonder why there is so much buildup for her???Confused

@maha2us:I agree that varadha had taken all measures to ensure that his troubles and pain are not revealed to his daughter and that shows his fatherly love.Probably this whole theft matter is to either make prabhakar as a pair for deepa or bring thuls' mom into screen and thus given all the buildup??

Edited by mini_00 - 22 December 2010 at 5:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivaTTfanQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Go to top