Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 21.12.2010 (Page 2)

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks again for the amazing update Srima. Smile

LOL, the police Vijayakumar is jokes! Couldnt stop laughing at him. I just thought of an idea Tongue and put Deepa in Thulasi's situation. So here we go..Thulasi had 3 guys who loved her, now Deepa; Velayuthum = Police, Anand = Prabhakar, Tamizh = Kanagu. In the end its Kanagu who is going to win. Hehe I know I thought bit too much. LOL

Really dont know what to say about those 3 ladies. As Noxeous said, I feel like slapping them so hard especially selfish Lavanya. Wont she ever change? AngryShe's acting as if Charu is her anni and asking her to eat! God, when will all this rubbish end? Charu is actually really horrible looking. Her clothes dont suit her at all and looks more like Tamizh's elder sister. Dead

Even Sudha is way much better, I'm starting to like her character. So tomorrow she will meet Thulasi but then as usual she most probably wont listen. However, I have a feeling that Thulasi will start to think from then on and suspect Charu. Im very sure Charu will soon get a big appu from Thulasi. Wait for it Charu. All your drama will be out, dont get too happy! Wink

Oh Anand, so you have a new lover? LOL She does look really pretty though, I love her eyes. EmbarrassedBut I did feel a bit sorry for Anand, I mean he does deserve for what he did but still getting beating up by those rowdies is a bit too much. Confused

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Really dont wish to see that episode of Lavanya's mum falling on Tamizh's feet. Would be rather great if she falls on Thulasi's feet. All I dont want to happen is Tamizh and Thulasi to go and live in Lavanya's house. Thats all Kumaran sir! Big smile

Sorry guys for the long comment, this is the longest comment I have ever made in IF. Smile

Edited by janani123 - 21 December 2010 at 1:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivaRanu.TTfanPearl.srimaShemmoNixkieKowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

I just hate when this **** (i don't mind using this word, as that loose Charu deserves to be called like this) speaks about TA avaru ivaru AngryArggg...why does not this Charu marry her athai sothai...arggg...Angry...ellarukkume nimmadhiya irukkum. 

I also dont really care using that word ** for Charu. And as Sudha said she has a balloon face!
LOOOOOOOL correcta sonninga! Charuvum, Lavanya ammavum kalyanam pannikitta jodi porutham supera irrukum! LOLLOL

Edited by janani123 - 24 December 2010 at 3:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamRuby-86TheivaTTfanNixkieShemmoKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani123

LOL, the police Vijayakumar is jokes! Couldnt stop laughing at him. I just thought of an idea Tongue and put Deepa in Thulasi's situation. So here we go..Thulasi had 3 guys who loved her, now Deepa; Velayuthum = Police, Anand = Prabhakar, Tamizh = Kanagu. In the end its Kanagu who is going to win. 

Charu is actually really horrible looking. Her clothes dont suit her at all and looks more like Tamizh's elder sister. Dead

Oh Anand, so you have a new lover? LOL She does look really pretty though, I love her eyes. EmbarrassedBut I did feel a bit sorry for Anand, I mean he does deserve for what he did but still getting beating up by those rowdies is a bit too much. Confused

Nice thought Janani, think it will come true too. But here that Prabhakar guy is not that cunning like Anandh. He rather seems to be a nice person. I kind of like his character. But like everyone said Kanagu will win the love game as the director won't want to make Kanagu more sadder. Like Thulasi he had a sad past too, so future will be happy for him, of course with such a nice life partner like Deepa.

Sorry, may sound rude, but i am happy that the director did not make Charu TA's pair. She is too tall for him and the pair would have been a torture to watch. Atleast the director does not need to show her in jeans even if he wants her to have that villi look. 

I don't pity that Anandh. He totally deserves it for that what he has done to Thulasi, especially to TA. He let him to get caught by police and the most evil thing is that he even wished him to see dead in hospital. For this only, he has to suffer for a while before he gets married to that girl. But i would be rather happier if TA himself punches him into his face.

Somehow i feel they introduced that girl, so that Aanandh could get married to her. And like we know it would be a love marriage with TA's help. And i feel that Anandh is going to help that rowdy group with this kanja dealing and he is gonna make TA to involve in this kanja business (stupid habit of TA to put the keys outside of their house and Anandh knows about it) and with Mohan already being involved in it, hard times are already seen by us for TT.

Edited by Theiva - 21 December 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86Ranu.Janani20TTfanPearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Lavanya is really selfish! She never even visited TAs house, after he left hospital, just to even see how he is doing. But once she wanted help for her marriage, she went to their house.

Now if she is really a good girl...she must have asked Tulasi directly why she is angry or atleast she must have talked to TA. But instead she is coming home and creating a scene.

I really got pissed off to see TAs mom, Lavanya and charu together. Sudha is much better and hope she tells Tulasi about this villi charus plans.

Even I feel Aishwarya is going to be Tulasi's mom. She must have came out of the house after Tulasi is born and got married to this doctor. She might hate Tulasi now, bcos her life with doctor might get spoiled.....

Big story is ahead now....

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Sorry, may sound rude, but i am happy that the director did not make Charu TA's pair. She is too tall for him and the pair would have been a torture to watch. Atleast the director does not need to show her in jeans even if he wants her to have that villi look. 

Nope not at all Theiva, you didnt sound rude. Your a very nice friend. Of course, Im also really happy she is not Tamizh's pair. I am always T&T fan ever since I started watching this serialWink The first time I saw Charu I didnt like her at all, her looks were weird and her size was shocking.Shocked Never expected the director to put her as an engaged girl to Tamizh.

Edited by janani123 - 21 December 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima

I am not sure if thulasi will hide about  sudha meeting her because she might want TA to forgive his family. As few people said Bhuvaneswari got no single character that thulasi got, she seem to be a good person to her husband and son but she act so rude to others. i don't want her to be thulasi's mother at all. it looks like she is living in that place for years and if its thulasi's mom doesn't she found out from those news paper news that she is her daughter, i am sure that press took a picture with MM and pattie too.

i guess anand will escape from those rowdies tomorrow somehow using his mouth. anand might store ganja at TA's house after he became those rowdies pet. i think it will happen for sure sooner or later. they might relate thulasi too when mohan get caught by doing this and then TA will directly face those ganja ppl. because there was no reason for them to show that key part in yesterday's episode so its for sure that Mr.K is upto something in future using that key.

i am sick with this trio gang. its toooooooooooo irritating to watch, thank god they didn't put charu hugging her lovely MIL in promo. we will get to see that lady's dance, hopefully on Friday's epi.

TheivaJanani20mini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice updates!!

Umm...where do I start?? 

This Bhuvana lady's voice is getting so annoying to hear.  I do not want her to be Tulasi's mom!!!!!  Please!!!  I hope TPS is her mom and not this lady. 
Then annoying Lav comes and starts complaining just like we all predicted.  To make things worse Charu (ya i agree, she looks like Tamil's older sister) comes and brainwashes the two ladies.  But it's a good thing that Sudha heard this.  All ready she hates Charu.  I think tom Sudha may talk to Tulasi and warn her.
This SI...lol...so funny.  Poor Deepa though.  I wonder what's going to happen with her.  I think somehow her dad will get that job back.
Anand at the Gundas house was interesting to watch.  He deserves this.
And of course the most suspeseful moment was that new girl.  She looks pretty and it's going to really intersting to watch her in the coming episodes.  But I don't like all this hype for her as well.

Overall, the old characters are starting to meet the new characters.  Wonder what's going to happen next.

Does anyone else missTT scenes???  Because I miss their scenes together already.

Janani20Theivamini_00TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Janani20Theivamini_00TTfanPearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Go to top