Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the Update!!

Hey guys!! I have one question:
Who is TPS??

And I think Bhuvana is Thulasi's mom because in monday's episode when doctor says" ennaku palaya nababagam vaaruthu" Bhuvana kanna moodi thalai kunninchu nikranga so...

3 perum are going too much😑!!!Thuls sollurathe fulla kekamal mummy kitta vanthu pottu kudutha?? Selfish girl!!😑 
Charu summave adduvaal ippo addakave mudiyathu!!!Please Thulasi Sudha solluratha kell!!!
Eppo Thuls Charuku nee appu vakaporai??πŸ˜ƒ
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thanks for the Update!!

Hey guys!! I have one question:
Who is TPS??

TPS is Thiripurasundari, the new bank manager of TA.😊
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks!!!

But she's so young to be Thuls' mom no ??
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for yr wonderful update once again.πŸ˜›There goes charu again,acting innocent and trying to unite ta and his family.But sudha was clever to have noticed why charu takes special interest in bringing ta back into the family.πŸ˜›I think that she will now go and warn thuls in the college about charu,explaining the scene in the promo.πŸ˜•

Wow what a grand intro for bhuvana!!I feel so sad for varadha now...I guess prabhakar will try to convince her and get the job back for varadha...And there comes our mystery girl again...I wonder why there is so much buildup for her???πŸ˜•

@maha2us:I agree that varadha had taken all measures to ensure that his troubles and pain are not revealed to his daughter and that shows his fatherly love.Probably this whole theft matter is to either make prabhakar as a pair for deepa or bring thuls' mom into screen and thus given all the buildup??

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Ninspirit thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima!!!