Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: janani123

LOL, the police Vijayakumar is jokes! Couldnt stop laughing at him. I just thought of an idea πŸ˜› and put Deepa in Thulasi's situation. So here we go..Thulasi had 3 guys who loved her, now Deepa; Velayuthum = Police, Anand = Prabhakar, Tamizh = Kanagu. In the end its Kanagu who is going to win. 

Charu is actually really horrible looking. Her clothes dont suit her at all and looks more like Tamizh's elder sister. πŸ€’

Oh Anand, so you have a new lover? LOL She does look really pretty though, I love her eyes. 😳But I did feel a bit sorry for Anand, I mean he does deserve for what he did but still getting beating up by those rowdies is a bit too much. πŸ˜•

Nice thought Janani, think it will come true too. But here that Prabhakar guy is not that cunning like Anandh. He rather seems to be a nice person. I kind of like his character. But like everyone said Kanagu will win the love game as the director won't want to make Kanagu more sadder. Like Thulasi he had a sad past too, so future will be happy for him, of course with such a nice life partner like Deepa.

Sorry, may sound rude, but i am happy that the director did not make Charu TA's pair. She is too tall for him and the pair would have been a torture to watch. Atleast the director does not need to show her in jeans even if he wants her to have that villi look. 

I don't pity that Anandh. He totally deserves it for that what he has done to Thulasi, especially to TA. He let him to get caught by police and the most evil thing is that he even wished him to see dead in hospital. For this only, he has to suffer for a while before he gets married to that girl. But i would be rather happier if TA himself punches him into his face.

Somehow i feel they introduced that girl, so that Aanandh could get married to her. And like we know it would be a love marriage with TA's help. And i feel that Anandh is going to help that rowdy group with this kanja dealing and he is gonna make TA to involve in this kanja business (stupid habit of TA to put the keys outside of their house and Anandh knows about it) and with Mohan already being involved in it, hard times are already seen by us for TT.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Lavanya is really selfish! She never even visited TAs house, after he left hospital, just to even see how he is doing. But once she wanted help for her marriage, she went to their house.

Now if she is really a good girl...she must have asked Tulasi directly why she is angry or atleast she must have talked to TA. But instead she is coming home and creating a scene.

I really got pissed off to see TAs mom, Lavanya and charu together. Sudha is much better and hope she tells Tulasi about this villi charus plans.

Even I feel Aishwarya is going to be Tulasi's mom. She must have came out of the house after Tulasi is born and got married to this doctor. She might hate Tulasi now, bcos her life with doctor might get spoiled.....

Big story is ahead now....
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

Sorry, may sound rude, but i am happy that the director did not make Charu TA's pair. She is too tall for him and the pair would have been a torture to watch. Atleast the director does not need to show her in jeans even if he wants her to have that villi look. 

Nope not at all Theiva, you didnt sound rude. Your a very nice friend. Of course, Im also really happy she is not Tamizh's pair. I am always T&T fan ever since I started watching this serialπŸ˜‰ The first time I saw Charu I didnt like her at all, her looks were weird and her size was shocking.😲 Never expected the director to put her as an engaged girl to Tamizh.
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima

I am not sure if thulasi will hide about  sudha meeting her because she might want TA to forgive his family. As few people said Bhuvaneswari got no single character that thulasi got, she seem to be a good person to her husband and son but she act so rude to others. i don't want her to be thulasi's mother at all. it looks like she is living in that place for years and if its thulasi's mom doesn't she found out from those news paper news that she is her daughter, i am sure that press took a picture with MM and pattie too.

i guess anand will escape from those rowdies tomorrow somehow using his mouth. anand might store ganja at TA's house after he became those rowdies pet. i think it will happen for sure sooner or later. they might relate thulasi too when mohan get caught by doing this and then TA will directly face those ganja ppl. because there was no reason for them to show that key part in yesterday's episode so its for sure that Mr.K is upto something in future using that key.

i am sick with this trio gang. its toooooooooooo irritating to watch, thank god they didn't put charu hugging her lovely MIL in promo. we will get to see that lady's dance, hopefully on Friday's epi.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice updates!!

Umm...where do I start?? 

This Bhuvana lady's voice is getting so annoying to hear.  I do not want her to be Tulasi's mom!!!!!  Please!!!  I hope TPS is her mom and not this lady. 
Then annoying Lav comes and starts complaining just like we all predicted.  To make things worse Charu (ya i agree, she looks like Tamil's older sister) comes and brainwashes the two ladies.  But it's a good thing that Sudha heard this.  All ready she hates Charu.  I think tom Sudha may talk to Tulasi and warn her.
This SI...lol...so funny.  Poor Deepa though.  I wonder what's going to happen with her.  I think somehow her dad will get that job back.
Anand at the Gundas house was interesting to watch.  He deserves this.
And of course the most suspeseful moment was that new girl.  She looks pretty and it's going to really intersting to watch her in the coming episodes.  But I don't like all this hype for her as well.

Overall, the old characters are starting to meet the new characters.  Wonder what's going to happen next.

Does anyone else missTT scenes???  Because I miss their scenes together already.
exactly the serial without ta and thulasi together makes no sense....But the reality is ta mom and lav believes this charu and thinks bcoz of thulasi words tamizh is angry wid them.But thats not the truth..He loves his thulasi so much to death and he consider the betryal of thulasi as happened to him and how will he forget it...If he mom plead also he ll definetly tell i ll do my duty and he ll never forgive them since thulasi is not able to digust lav behaviour...Also some mess going to happen in marriage..Lets ready to watch other thirlling pack like court scenes
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Srima, really enjoyed ur comments today as the epi had alot of irritating parts! πŸ˜ƒ

Lavs is really an unique person. I can't believe at one point she even melted over seeing Thulasi more than TA. πŸ˜† I used to think that if she couldn't convince her bro to marry her, she would've ran off with Thulasi herself, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Can't believe she won't even consider the pain she caused Thulasi to make her speak like that.

Actually I would like N&L romance if Lav was the old Lav as Nitish is really sweet like his dad. Charu's referral to TA as namma sontham was really irritating to the core, my face was just like Sudha's during that entire scene 🀣 (Actually, I've seen Srividhya in other villi roles and she's very pretty when she's dressed in churidars and sarees with her hair in braids and buns. I'm pretty sure her attire as Charu is to create that irritating quality for the viewers. πŸ˜†, and it is definitely working).

This police officer deserves to be suspended, he clearly only does his job when its young girls. But i'm sure Deepa's dad's job loss is temporary. But I think both Kanagu and Prabha have equal chance at being with Deepa as both are nice people, let's see.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: janani123

I also dont really care using that word pig for Charu. It suits her, sometimes in my mind I call her kiddamaram! Hehe, because of her fat belly. And as Sudha said she has a balloon face!
LOOOOOOOL correcta sonninga! Charuvum, Lavanya ammavum kalyanam pannikitta jodi porutham supera irrukum! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Folks, Time and again, we have been reminding members not to engage in bashing or name calling! But please mind your language ladies. Kindly keep the rules in mind while discussing. Lets stick to constructive criticism and not get too personal with our comments. Let us not degrade a character (and thereof the actor) as to how they look. This is a reminder that violating the rules multiple times may result in a straight warning!

We hope to have members co-operation! 

Thank you!

IF Dev Team

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the lovely update.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends, I have a general question. What happened is the dues of the vehicle was not paid by Varadarajan. In that situation, is this how the financier behaves? He made someone to take away the vehicle on the road. Doesn't he have the right to come to Deepa's home and demand the vehicle indicating the real reason for taking away the vehicle. Normally I guess a remainder is sent for paying the dues and also a notice is sent giving a minimal grace period and at the end of which the vehicle is taken away.  In the serial, everything was shown so that a drama is built up.

Varadarajan has done everything to see that his daughter does not know his pain. How will Deepa react to what happened? Surely she will volunteer to do some work. Hopefully her dad gets the driver job again with Prabhakar's dad and Prabhakar loves Deepa. Both the father and the daughter deserve better life than what is shown for them so far.