India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Funny things happening on the show

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
So how is that Rekha is going to marry Loha? He is old enough to be her father. Crazy, but if that is what they want more power to them......Rekha is certain taking a blow from everyone for what she did to Ranjavi and Madhur....sorry stones is so ancient....can't believe they still practice that..

Suman does not really love Madhur if she can't go in the fire with him. Isn't true love mean you will do anything even if you have to kill yourself. she is all lies.....

What the heck does characterless mean? I do not even think there is such a word...is there? corrrect me....Every one on that show is characterless so lets us not only pick on Rekha.

None of them have morals or high standards of living. AngryAngryAngry They think they do but NOT.

All I can say is CRAZY SHOW IS TOO MUCH......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Stoning someone to punish them still happens around the world today. Women still are accused of being characterless,in backward places. Yes i agree with the fact that nearly everyone on this show is characterless and thats what they are trying to show. Suman is just stubborn.
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Stoning someone to punish them still happens around the world today. Women still are accused of being characterless,in backward places. Yes i agree with the fact that nearly everyone on this show is characterless and thats what they are trying to show. Suman is just stubborn.

Yes stoning unfortunately exists in many countries. You can hear about it on the news. For example there was a woman in Africa who was going to be stoned, but the international pressure stopped the government. ..there are lots of stories so more people are aware....so sad isn'tAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry   If they stone the women then do the men as well. Actually don't use it on anyone or anything. It is so cruel.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top