Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 21st dec 2010 (Page 2)

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Thanks sherya ....

I  can't comment on episode as ,have not watched it and not willing to watch in future also  ....

But after reading update ...I am sure that VKG never loved Raghav that's why she is torturing his daughter ....Confused and another Jhumer is in process ...Confused

Edited by bittu31 - 21 December 2010 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninaatwal

Oh well they should have chosen somebody yonger. Diya seemed older.  I was not very impressed.  Sheela chachi and santosh looked nice but chanda I thought was over done.

After watching promotion pic itself I told that Amba is not looking Amma of 18 years old girl ..

And I can justify chanda why chanda was over done - she must be inspired by  Rangeeli ...LOLMay be makers are missing Rangeeli so they asked chanda to be like her ..

But my question is that what about physical structure  ...

Chanda slim ho gayi Shocked 

ROFL

tiny15

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update,,ammaji jogging in the park was hilarious,,,no other cxharacters introduced upset me,,miss sia and raghav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poetictiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Yes Shiny,

We also miss Raghav and Sia ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31tiny15

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks shreya .....

..... my dad happened to be watching the show with me, and he asked me - are they showing the flashback, i thought the show was taking a leap ... why is everyone looking younger esp sheela chachi Tongue

Thats it, i wanted to watch one episode post leap to see how it was going but it seems same old same old .....  can't stomach this anymore ......
given the last few episodes, i thought maybe they will show sheela chachi to be stronger, or santosh more vocal ........... but its all the same ...... it is like they want us to forget the last year  and we are back to square one where the show started

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31adinats07poetic

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I wrote the update with a heavy heart.even though i know it is a soap and even though i couldnt  relate to the show ,i felt bad for diya because she is rasia's daughter.RaSia had great dreams for their daughters but seeing the the way DKG is treating her.they would never get peace even after death.

tiny15

Coolsheetal Goldie
Coolsheetal
Coolsheetal

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Shreya....Hug........commenting after an ages...Unhappy......actually,main bhi leap leke chali gayi thi,par VKG jaisi flagmarch nahi hold kar payi......ROFL...........N the fav FF(fav four - now) were looking more young than the young ones for whose the LEAP was done Silly & Amba - what to say man,pehle yeh avtaar dikha diya hota toh Hooda ke saath nice pair ban jata Wink ,kam se kam in akal CV's ko leap process par thoda brain storming karne ka chance mil jata.....D'oh......

Lo batao - New Delhi jaise posh area mein bhi Inni badi haveli Wacko - kya yahan aake VKG ne dhoom style mein loot dali apne mushtande beton ke saath Silly ???????? By God,really Heads off to CV's D'oh (i have changed Hats - Head ,main bhi creative ho jaun,CV's ko dekh ke Ermm).......
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Janvi and Diya................LOL
Looks like I have a long lost twin who happens to be a part of the CVs ROFL
But when they had already deceided to name the girls Janvi and Diya and when the shooting for the post leap sequence had started long ago,why the dongh of a public poll?Angry

Well, coming to the episode:
1)ShockedAmmaji's houseShockedShocked.If I remember correctly,when these people escaped,they dint even have enough money to buy food and nowShockedShocked
2)The new Krishna Nivas somehow resembles the original one in VeerpurLOL.I wouldnt be surprised if its  the same  houseLOL
3)From where did they manage to get a pic of RaSiaConfused
4)Amba..................ConfusedConfusedI dont knowConfused
I want my Daku Amba backCryCry
Ofcourse,I always knew that if Amba makes a comeback she would no longer be a "Daku Amba"but I thought she would atleast retain her tapori hindi!Punch dialouges are no fun in cultured hindiCryCryLOL
But by the look of it,I dont think Amba even remembers that she was a dacoit once upon a timeLOL
She looks more like an ambitious fashion designer than a mother of 18LOL

Couldn't agree more esp regarding Amba

Go to top