Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 21st dec 2010

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode starts with raghav dying and taking a promise from his mother that his daugther will be allowed to live.
The scene shifts to Delhi  after 18years.Delhi is shown in its full glory and the ugly underbelly is also shown where a girl is abducted at night from a medical shop.the next morning ammaji is  shown  having her morning walk in a park where people recognise her and do namaste.a few old people  are doing exercises in the park and one of them tell her that his joints pain has been relieved by the remedy she told them.Yashpal is shown in a safari suit as a body guard.The scene shifts to the new krishna vaas the home in  greater kailash where santosh is preparing kheer in the kitchen for Diya(RaSia's daughter).SC comes in after her pooja and together with santosh sadly reminisce  the memories of RaSia.they wonder how diya's birthday would be celebrated if their parents are alive.they tell themselves that they have lost everything  18 years back and diya lost her parents.they promise to look after RaSia's diya.SC goes with her aarthi thali to diya's room where she is writing an imposition that she is regretting her birth and SC asks her whether she is giving  the imposition as a birthday gift to VKG.SC feels sad for Diya and  tells her not  to feel that about herself.Diya feels that she is cursed as she lost her parents when she was born.VKG  listens to the abduction news in the park and returns home.

At home Dia gets bouquet from an admirer.she is frightened about  ammaji's reactions for  the flowers and throws it off.she waits from ammaji with a towel and VKG asks her what she is hiding behind her back.it is ammaji's shoes and after giving it to ammaji she runs way.Chanda ,SC and santosh arrange a  cake for diya to be cut in the kitchen because of the fear of ammaji.they decorate the kitchen  and bring a happy diya to cut the cake,But ammaji spoils the small party by throwing the cake to the floor.angry  ammaji tells diya that she was the one responsible for her parents death and that she should regretting her birth rather than celebrating it.she then tells diya that she should go and continue her imposition for all the sin she has committed .diya goes inside crying with SC ,santosh and chanda in tears.On the side Jhanvi the other twin is celebrating her birthday in lavish way with amba.she feeds the cake to amba and calls her mother.the two twins are shown in split screen,.

PRECAP-Diya is in her room where a stone with a message falls inside frightening her .
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh well they should have chosen somebody yonger. Diya seemed older.  I was not very impressed.  Sheela chachi and santosh looked nice but chanda I thought was over done.

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Janvi and Diya................😆
Looks like I have a long lost twin who happens to be a part of the CVs 🤣
But when they had already deceided to name the girls Janvi and Diya and when the shooting for the post leap sequence had started long ago,why the dongh of a public poll?😡

Well, coming to the episode:
1)😲Ammaji's house😲😲.If I remember correctly,when these people escaped,they dint even have enough money to buy food and now😲😲
2)The new Krishna Nivas somehow resembles the original one in Veerpur😆.I wouldnt be surprised if its  the same  house😆
3)From where did they manage to get a pic of RaSia😕
4)Amba..................😕😕I dont know😕
I want my Daku Amba back😭😭
Ofcourse,I always knew that if Amba makes a comeback she would no longer be a "Daku Amba"but I thought she would atleast retain her tapori hindi!Punch dialouges are no fun in cultured hindi😭😭😆
But by the look of it,I dont think Amba even remembers that she was a dacoit once upon a time😆
She looks more like an ambitious fashion designer than a mother of 18😆

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laado_007

Janvi and Diya................😆

Looks like I have a long lost twin who happens to be a part of the CVs 🤣
But when they had already deceided to name the girls Janvi and Diya and when the shooting for the post leap sequence had started long ago,why the dongh of a public poll?😡

Well, coming to the episode:
1)😲Ammaji's house😲😲.If I remember correctly,when these people escaped,they dint even have enough money to buy food and now😲😲
2)The new Krishna Nivas somehow resembles the original one in Veerpur😆.I wouldnt be surprised if its  the same  house😆
3)From where did they manage to get a pic of RaSia😕
4)Amba..................😕😕I dont know😕
I want my Daku Amba back😭😭
Ofcourse,I always knew that if Amba makes a comeback she would no longer be a "Daku Amba"but I thought she would atleast retain her tapori hindi!Punch dialouges are no fun in cultured hindi😭😭😆
But by the look of it,I dont think Amba even remembers that she was a dacoit once upon a time😆
She looks more like an ambitious fashion designer than a mother of 18😆

so true, harsha....shikha di seems to young for this role, and her daughter does not seem to be 18 😆
RASIA2 thumbnail
thanks for the update did not watch the epi, i don't think that laado is or will make any sense now that Aditiya and Natasha have left the show.

SANAA/UK
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I think now it's better to read the udates than watch the show without RaSia
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I feel sorry for Diya... That's Raghavs last nishani.. Ammaji should treat her well.. not like dat... Raghav wudnt b happy at all.. n its cause of Ammaji raghav died not cause of Diya...
Anyway... Thanks for the update.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Shreya.

Now that  I am no longer watchign the SHow, will catch your updates sometimes.

Will take a few days to wean myself off completely.

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks sherya ....

I  can't comment on episode as ,have not watched it and not willing to watch in future also  ....

But after reading update ...I am sure that VKG never loved Raghav that's why she is torturing his daughter ....😕 and another Jhumer is in process ...😕
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Oh well they should have chosen somebody yonger. Diya seemed older.  I was not very impressed.  Sheela chachi and santosh looked nice but chanda I thought was over done.

After watching promotion pic itself I told that Amba is not looking Amma of 18 years old girl ..

And I can justify chanda why chanda was over done - she must be inspired by  Rangeeli ...😆May be makers are missing Rangeeli so they asked chanda to be like her ..

But my question is that what about physical structure  ...

Chanda slim ho gayi 😲 

🤣