Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why does it feel like arjun sort of likes geet? (Page 3)

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
come on u too everybody is saying that if Arjun falls for Geet but should not as Geet loves Maan only so no triangle but Arjun falling for Geet n than Maan protecting her is wat everybody is saying but yaa no love triangle plz let the Shaadi be in peace!!!

riyakhan Goldie
riyakhan
riyakhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
plz no love triangle shadi k bd tau bilkul b nhi yr
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

I find the idea of Arjun falling for geet disgusting. Maan-geet pairing is pure. There should not be any love trianlge in their case. I cannot even entertain that idea. I know geet will not reciprocate, but the very thougth of arjun falling for geet and then later being with Annie is sick.

I think if they want to show that, i will prefer that Cvs show that he respects her personality, that he finds her  true and honest and that Maan-geet's love is so pure, that it makes him doubt his sister. But that is all I feel should be shown.

Otherwose this will be another Ekta serial
chill yar!it's gonna be fun.it won't be a love triangle coz maneet are inseparable and there is no need for arjun-anvesha track so he should fall for geet making maan jealous and giving us some yummy scenes to watch.later on finding out the truth,he can hate nt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

come on u too everybody is saying that if Arjun falls for Geet but should not as Geet loves Maan only so no triangle but Arjun falling for Geet n than Maan protecting her is wat everybody is saying but yaa no love triangle plz let the Shaadi be in peace!!!
maneet love each other but it doesn't mean that no body else has got the right to feel attracted towards either of them.if arjun falls for geet,it doesn't mean that geet will marry arjun.no way .maneet belong to each other and some jealousy tracks can just be an entertainment to our eyes and will only act as a catalyst to maneet's love.they will show more possessiveness towards each other.

saaniakh

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

Originally posted by delhigirl

I find the idea of Arjun falling for geet disgusting. Maan-geet pairing is pure. There should not be any love trianlge in their case. I cannot even entertain that idea. I know geet will not reciprocate, but the very thougth of arjun falling for geet and then later being with Annie is sick.

I think if they want to show that, i will prefer that Cvs show that he respects her personality, that he finds her  true and honest and that Maan-geet's love is so pure, that it makes him doubt his sister. But that is all I feel should be shown.

Otherwose this will be another Ekta serial
chill yar!it's gonna be fun.it won't be a love triangle coz maneet are inseparable and there is no need for arjun-anvesha track so he should fall for geet making maan jealous and giving us some yummy scenes to watch.later on finding out the truth,he can hate nt.

No i do not think so. Unpalatable to me. I rather like arjun with anwesha. There are many ways geet can make maan jealous like at the shop. Maan needs no excuse like another guy in love with geet to be jealous. He will get jealous even if someone talks to geet or even when geet is upset with him and does not share her feelings like today. that is the degree of his passion for her
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
oooooooooConfused
no no no .......
this can't happen.....
he(Arjun) has a cunning mind (like his sis)Dead......he may pretend to hav a crush on her but i don't think he would actually fall for her....
aur agar aisa kuch ho bhi gaya......
tab to Arjun  ki kher nahin.......
MSK to usko kahin ka nahin chorega......Wink

saaniakh

royaljatti Senior Member
royaljatti
royaljatti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I Dont feel it ll spoil their pure love, it ll b a good way of showing how their feelings dont sway for each other no matter who comes along..

and my original thot was that the way arjun looking at geet  like tat was
 because  
1. he knows who she is and is upto something..showing concern
 2. he s actually attracted to her..

if he s upto something it s a different track, ofcourse he ll get it back bad from MSK,
if he s actually attracted to her then he might want to sort of snatch her away from MSK, which again will not happen...hehe..

Edited by royaljatti - 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
If you're talking about the way he looked at her, I have to admit that I was disgusted....I got shivers down my spine... He looked like a total creep.... :( and he looked so egoistic too! But I wouldn't say he likes geet or anything... And if he did, then BLECHH!!

Go to top