Users

Frequent Posters

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ooooooooo😕
no no no .......
this can't happen.....
he(Arjun) has a cunning mind (like his sis)🤢......he may pretend to hav a crush on her but i don't think he would actually fall for her....
aur agar aisa kuch ho bhi gaya......
tab to Arjun  ki kher nahin.......
MSK to usko kahin ka nahin chorega......😉

royaljatti thumbnail
I Dont feel it ll spoil their pure love, it ll b a good way of showing how their feelings dont sway for each other no matter who comes along..

and my original thot was that the way arjun looking at geet  like tat was
 because  
1. he knows who she is and is upto something..showing concern
 2. he s actually attracted to her..

if he s upto something it s a different track, ofcourse he ll get it back bad from MSK,
if he s actually attracted to her then he might want to sort of snatch her away from MSK, which again will not happen...hehe..

Edited by royaljatti - 13 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If you're talking about the way he looked at her, I have to admit that I was disgusted....I got shivers down my spine... He looked like a total creep.... :( and he looked so egoistic too! But I wouldn't say he likes geet or anything... And if he did, then BLECHH!!
royaljatti thumbnail

Originally posted by: baby_doll_2305

If you're talking about the way he looked at her, I have to admit that I was disgusted....I got shivers down my spine... He looked like a total creep.... :( and he looked so egoistic too! But I wouldn't say he likes geet or anything... And if he did, then BLECHH!!

yes, it was a very psycho lover type of look!! i mean i know they had just met... but i got that vibe from him..
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like Arjun and Geet chemistry, i think he will fall in love with her only, and Annie will fall in love with Arjun, and MSK will be jealous to see his attraction towards Geet...Anni will get angry when she will find out that Arjun loves Geet....Messed up story...

Muniza
LuvScooby thumbnail
Oye, Arjun, don't get any dirty ideas in your head 😡

Geet only belongs to one guy whose name is connected to words such as hot, sexy, passionate (I mean Dev of course 🤣)
royaljatti thumbnail
ummm.. ok. i guess we ll just wait for tommorow.. guys.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muniza75

I like Arjun and Geet chemistry, i think he will fall in love with her only, and Annie will fall in love with Arjun, and MSK will be jealous to see his attraction towards Geet...Anni will get angry when she will find out that Arjun loves Geet....Messed up story...

Muniza

they haven't even shown arjun and geet in the same frame yet. How can you judge their chemistry. I hope you are only joking

Originally posted by: royaljatti

ummm.. ok. i guess we ll just wait for tommorow.. guys.

agreee
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

okay have to see the precap of Arjun meeting with Geet!!!!!!!