why does it feel like arjun sort of likes geet? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
think hes got something planned and its probably got something to do with geet hurt or somat .... hope arjun disappears just till the wedding happens :D
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I find the idea of Arjun falling for geet disgusting. Maan-geet pairing is pure. There should not be any love trianlge in their case. I cannot even entertain that idea. I know geet will not reciprocate, but the very thougth of arjun falling for geet and then later being with Annie is sick.

I think if they want to show that, i will prefer that Cvs show that he respects her personality, that he finds her  true and honest and that Maan-geet's love is so pure, that it makes him doubt his sister. But that is all I feel should be shown.

Otherwose this will be another Ekta serial
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wud neva wanna c Arjun liking Geet.......as a BHABHI yes but any other intentions........NO!!!!! 😡Geet is Maan forever....as Maan sed............Maan ki Geet😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
He seemed very concerned, way TOO concerned and I don't like it! I don't think he likes her like that, but I think he knows she is Maan's weakness so he's trying to play the cards right!
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i have a feeling arjun will fall for geet remember the last maaneet talk maan cudnt stand the tailor near geet OMG he soooooooooooooooo much possessive bout her and he even told geet he cant share her ,so arjun now knows geet is maans kamzori u never knw he tries to CREATE MUs B/W MAAANEET IN ORDER TO DEPART EM,TO HURT MAAN 😉maan jealous and all
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
come on u too everybody is saying that if Arjun falls for Geet but should not as Geet loves Maan only so no triangle but Arjun falling for Geet n than Maan protecting her is wat everybody is saying but yaa no love triangle plz let the Shaadi be in peace!!!
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz no love triangle shadi k bd tau bilkul b nhi yr
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: delhigirl

I find the idea of Arjun falling for geet disgusting. Maan-geet pairing is pure. There should not be any love trianlge in their case. I cannot even entertain that idea. I know geet will not reciprocate, but the very thougth of arjun falling for geet and then later being with Annie is sick.

I think if they want to show that, i will prefer that Cvs show that he respects her personality, that he finds her  true and honest and that Maan-geet's love is so pure, that it makes him doubt his sister. But that is all I feel should be shown.

Otherwose this will be another Ekta serial

chill yar!it's gonna be fun.it won't be a love triangle coz maneet are inseparable and there is no need for arjun-anvesha track so he should fall for geet making maan jealous and giving us some yummy scenes to watch.later on finding out the truth,he can hate nt.
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saaniakh

come on u too everybody is saying that if Arjun falls for Geet but should not as Geet loves Maan only so no triangle but Arjun falling for Geet n than Maan protecting her is wat everybody is saying but yaa no love triangle plz let the Shaadi be in peace!!!

maneet love each other but it doesn't mean that no body else has got the right to feel attracted towards either of them.if arjun falls for geet,it doesn't mean that geet will marry arjun.no way .maneet belong to each other and some jealousy tracks can just be an entertainment to our eyes and will only act as a catalyst to maneet's love.they will show more possessiveness towards each other.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zoya-shah

chill yar!it's gonna be fun.it won't be a love triangle coz maneet are inseparable and there is no need for arjun-anvesha track so he should fall for geet making maan jealous and giving us some yummy scenes to watch.later on finding out the truth,he can hate nt.

No i do not think so. Unpalatable to me. I rather like arjun with anwesha. There are many ways geet can make maan jealous like at the shop. Maan needs no excuse like another guy in love with geet to be jealous. He will get jealous even if someone talks to geet or even when geet is upset with him and does not share her feelings like today. that is the degree of his passion for her