why does it feel like arjun sort of likes geet?

royaljatti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the  looks  he gave her.?? does he know she s geet and is putting on a show? or is it that 
he finds her attractive??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm now that would be a very interesting twist to the story. Arjun falling for Geet!
-SwaSan- thumbnail
yah arjun falling for geet and maan jealous.........maza aayega but shadi ho jaye...........
royaljatti thumbnail
i felt that because he s generally very snobby,,and here he s all concerned bout her (atleast seems to show so)..
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: royaljatti

i felt that because he s generally very snobby,,and here he s all concerned bout her (atleast seems to show so)..

You mean the same way NT was 'concerned' for Geet when she pushed her from the first floor?πŸ˜›
I have a feeling it's a part of his game but for all we know he could accidentally be falling in love with Geet. After all, it's hard to resist someone as beautiful as her..especially when she's wearing that beautiful saree😳
royaljatti thumbnail
i mean she melted  maan singh khurana...arjun ki kia aukaat hai??

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I THINK HE LIKES GEET😑
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Look was not defined I thing it was a like hmmmmmm and having some bad felling  
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol i thought the look he was giving her was more analytical πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But it would be fun seeing him fall for her, and both brother and sister (Maan and Annie) could be jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It would also mean that he will try to figure out, if what his sister said about her, is true or not  However that doesn't mean he can come inbetween our MaanEet 🀒
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting very very Interesting yaa kind a feel like he was checking Geet out.........................but Maan will kill Arjun if he try to get close to Geet well honestly I wanna see this happening its fun!!!!!!!!!!