Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

BabyMe&You;We'reThePerfectTwo | KaJen (254 <3) (Page 40)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
tehe I have oneeeee moreeeeeeeeee <3

The DMG creative them calls them both by their surnames "Grover" and "Winget" and not first name <3 tehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh.swashbucklingAquarius18soundsofcedar

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh.Mehak_Luvs_RaniAquarius18

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
^Sorry! KSG experiments soooo much with his hair that it almost makes me wonder Where is his hair? << ROFLLL

Did that make sense?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbucklingsoundsofcedar

Rosh. IF-Rockerz
Rosh.
Rosh.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

This is  my first post on I-F in a really long time and I'm glad its  for such a sweet cause lol.Embarrassed But  I LOVE this topic. Thank you so much Sahar for re-opening it . KaJen are truly very similar, sometimes it makes me wonder how its possible,esp things like their roles and all. These two are the most adorable pair of friends ever. You can see how well they know each other and how comfortable they are together on and off-screen. BTW this topic makes me miss them even more Disapprove
So here's a few things i could think of (dunno if they ae very appropriateLOL ) -

* They both are very private people . Never let out too much abt their personal life

* They both are very professional actors. Will never badmouth co-stars,their shows or ppl they work with, infact they seem to love everybody and always speak good abt them ( I remember when Karan wasn't in DMG he would always tell his fans to watch DMG and that it was a great show, even though they were rumours  then of a rift b/w him and the cvs ; and well Jenny is the sweetest , she played the most hated character and thus was herself hated by so many but never once did she complain or blame anyone) - I'm so proud of them Embarrassed

* They both promised to come bak to DMG if it was offered to them again( Jen's interviews last year and Karan said that  to his fans) and they both kept their word Dancing

*  When they came bak in DMG , both their first appearances were with airport scenes, with all the slow motion n stuff LOL

* In  2010 both of them had two separate sets of fans fighting over them  for them to be with their fav actor/character .( That makes me realise we KaJenians had the toughest time here , but it also makes me proud and happy that BOTH our favourites were in so much demandCool )

* They both always maintained that if we have faith ,believe in AR and work hard for them they would come together some day , they both always motivated us and gave us hope which resulted in the most beautiful and awaited reunion of the most loved on-screen couple played by the most amazing actorsHeart ( Karan in the KaJen TT int and Jenny in her int for " One day one life " towards the end)

*They both hosted a show when they were away from DMG (I think)

* Both of them are never out of work as far as their careers go . In such a short span of time and at  fairly young age(esp Jenny), both have done almost all kinds of shows and roles[ daily shows- youthful and Ekta drama LOL ; reality shows- adventure,singing, dancing,laughter shows (and not to forget as participants and as hosts)

* Both have done a kids show each [Karan- Princess Dolly(mostly kids watch it lol) and Jenny - Shakalaka boom boom) . Again I'm not too sure of this one and also both these shows had something to do with magic right, "Shakalaka..  " I'm sure the other I can be wrong

* Both of them are very down to earth and humble people.

* DMG means a lot to both of them, and they always mention how glad they are to have got DMG and Armaan/Riddhima and that these characters will always remain very close to their heart

* Both of them have said that they are very similar to Armaan/Riddhima ( Karan in his earlier interviews and Jen in a recent one (not sure abt this one)

* When Sneha was pregnant in KZK they played to-be-parents together for the first time  TongueLOL and hopefully not the last Wink .That reminds me of my dream of seeing KaJen/AR as parents to a sweet little baby girl. They'll make such an adorable family  Day Dreaming

* Both of them are amazing dancers

* Okay this ones really silly lol but we have seen both of them with Santa's red cap. [Karan - last year in a pic fans had taken of his when they met him ,(anyone remember ??) and Jenny - in LKF last year ) They looked so cute in them Embarrassed. Someone please add the pics if you can Big smile

Okay I had a few more,but I cant remember them right now .But I'll definitely come back when I have new ones .Sahar I think this is my fav topic now Embarrassed

P.S - Didnt realise I wrote so much Shocked . But I LOVE this topic  SO SO much .Thanks again Sahar and Reemu as well Hug . Btw do you guys remember me ?? ErmmLOLEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplmcaprigurlAquarius18swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Rosh.Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Roshh

Wowwwwww

u got soo many similaritiessssssss

thanx a loadssssssss dearr

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh.swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

Rosh. IF-Rockerz
Rosh.
Rosh.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Rosh you are a genious!!
LOL thank you Aditi Embarrassed credit goes to KaJen Wink
Didnt think I would write so much when i startedLOL . I'm sure you dont remember me but we've spoken in the AT very very long time bak Tongue

swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

Go to top