Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Buddhuness + Duffergiri = DISASTER </3 (Page 3)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Onu Hug Tani Hug unlike all of you i thought the scene was quite heart wrenching LOL my apologize for that in advance ROFL But keeping my finger crossed ... hope tomorrow does not bring in a blunder Ermm

And Onu did not question tani's love any where in the whole scene ... and tani listened to all that without reacting because even she knows uss sey ghalti huwi hey, even if it was unintentional ... but still poor bodhu and duffer Disapprove

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
it was a nightmare episode....i couldn't even bear to watch it but i have to put up because of harshu-rajat-anu-neha....HarJat rocked it....especially rajat showing his grey shades....and heartbroken status......

the first doom of relationship have happened...RoLi...robi-taani beautiful relationship has been crushed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moodyblue

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

it was a nightmare episode....i couldn't even bear to watch it but i have to put up because of harshu-rajat-anu-neha....HarJat rocked it....especially rajat showing his grey shades....and heartbroken status......

the first doom of relationship have happened...RoLi...robi-taani beautiful relationship has been crushed

i hated the last scene , the way nupur came barging forward..... TL has just tragedy in store for lovers these days....first roli .... now taanu.... just watching harshad rajat anu and neha....
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
All she had to say was
MAULI OVERHEARD
MAULI OVERHEARD
MAULI OVERHEARD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Moodyblue

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su_08

All she had to say was
MAULI OVERHEARD
MAULI OVERHEARD
MAULI OVERHEARD

her mouth was fevicol....even anupriya feels exhausted doing the scenes....LOLLOLLOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rati_arjun

Originally posted by Mages

i hated the last scene , the way nupur came barging forward..... TL has just tragedy in store for lovers these days....first roli .... now taanu.... just watching harshad rajat anu and neha....

the show is getting pathetic day by day...i can't bear to watch the torture....they seperated our RoLi...now its time for TaAnu....ek bhai ko grey bana diya...aur dusre ko mental asylum bhejdi
-Sissy- Goldie
-Sissy-
-Sissy-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Well 2dys epi Angry
Some lines Onu said 2 Taani was the same of 24th Nov ones lyk "Kone hoon mein tera", "Taani tune sirf aaj Robbie ya Baba ka wishvas nayee tora, tune mera wishvas tora hai"....
The worst line was "Mein nayee janta tu mere barey mein kiya sochti hai, mein nayee janta tu mujhe kiya manti hai" Wat the hell r u serious! Angry How can he say that dont u know Taani loves u like crazy and now to confession bi ho gaya so such lines shudnt be said.
Sach mein agree with Shonaa me 2 angry with TaAnu 2day 4 the 1st time Ouch
Then even Robindo is startin 2 nearly hate Taani
I think all dis week and future days will be only rona dona Cry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.M.Z

Well 2dys epi Angry
Some lines Onu said 2 Taani was the same of 24th Nov ones lyk "Kone hoon mein tera", "Taani tune sirf aaj Robbie ya Baba ka wishvas nayee tora, tune mera wishvas tora hai"....
The worst line was "Mein nayee janta tu mere barey mein kiya sochti hai, mein nayee janta tu mujhe kiya manti hai" Wat the hell r u serious! Angry How can he say that dont u know Taani loves u like crazy and now to confession bi ho gaya so such lines shudnt be said.
Sach mein agree with Shonaa me 2 angry with TaAnu 2day 4 the 1st time Ouch
Then even Robindo is startin 2 nearly hate Taani
I think all dis week and future days will be only rona dona Cry

anu was a stranger to me at that time when he was uttering nonsense to taani......anu was never like that in childhood....how come now...he knows very well that taani loves him and she worships him infact he is her husband....she have been living that tag of his wife for years...how come he could utter such words...it was heartbreaking

robi nearly to hate taani was painful....it was the most beautiful relationship of TL...that too have been destroyed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index