Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Buddhuness + Duffergiri = DISASTER </3 (Page 2)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ash...not only taanu yaar, even onu wasnt our onu today, tani's onu today....they both acted like they r in a ghajini mode & forgot watever happened before at the station, at molly's birthday partyStern Smile they BOTH acted liek STRANGERSWacko

@manasi...soooo true their characters went for a COMPLETE TOSS, actually its liek teh WHOLE coins have been replacedStern Smile i had to watch the taanu scene AGAIN to actually believe my ears in wat was onu saying & believe my eyes in seeing wat tani was doingStern Smile I think i have to remove today's epi from my mind, otherwise i will always think taanu r not actually in loveOuch

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
What Taani did could still be understood....We can say she was totally shocked with Anu's bombardment and forgot what to say...But what Anuraag said has no excuse and explanation other than poor writing on the CVs part....He has no right to question Taani and his love...Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amithu

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

^^ @Robi...haha...eggjattly....everyone including Anuraag seem to be taking it very easy that Robi went to the extent of having a kid and this is what is the main reason for Mauli's rejection to marry him...They all seem to be more worried about how Mauli got to know the truth...D'oh

I am ok with everyone else,but my respect for Anuraag came down totally when he said 'what was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this'...like as if it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and have kids all over the place....He disgusted me with that dialog...Dead

And whatever it is, though I DONT LIKE Mauli at all, what she said was right....If he could help it, Robi would've totally hidden this fact from Mauli...

omgggg ur like shocking me wid onu's dialogues more, looks like i missed a whole lot of crap onu said than i imaginedDead & tani's chuppi toh was cherry on the cakeDead

i actually support molly in wat she's doing, i mean sum1 cant force her to take the responsibility of another person's child , its her life, her decision...& plus robby deserves it srry to sayClap if molly was in robby's place, i m sure robby wudnt accept her wud heErmm
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Sadia.
The CVs are merely destroying the characters of Onu nd Taani. Post confession, both the characters were shown to have so much of trust on each other. So what happened now? Where did all that trust go?

Instead of crying nd crying nd crying, couldnt Taani just say 3 words i.e "Mauli overheard eveything?!" Im sure this requires far less energy than is required in crying continuously! Dead
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

^^ @Robi...haha...eggjattly....everyone including Anuraag seem to be taking it very easy that Robi went to the extent of having a kid and this is what is the main reason for Mauli's rejection to marry him...They all seem to be more worried about how Mauli got to know the truth...D'oh

I am ok with everyone else,but my respect for Anuraag came down totally when he said 'what was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this'...like as if it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and have kids all over the place....He disgusted me with that dialog...Dead

And whatever it is, though I DONT LIKE Mauli at all, what she said was right....If he could help it, Robi would've totally hidden this fact from Mauli...

Say WHAT? "What was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this?" WackoD'ohTerrible dialogue..ugh..I am definitely not watching today's episode..Thumbs Down

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

omgggg ur like shocking me wid onu's dialogues more, looks like i missed a whole lot of crap onu said than i imaginedDead & tani's chuppi toh was cherry on the cakeDead

i actually support molly in wat she's doing, i mean sum1 cant force her to take the responsibility of another person's child , its her life, her decision...& plus robby deserves it srry to sayClap if molly was in robby's place, i m sure robby wudnt accept her wud heErmm

I NEVER liked Mauli's character and never will...Her self righteousness and hypocrisy are two things I cannot take in a person...But she is right about Robi though....the guy tried to make her believe that he is all honest and what not, but did not share one grave secret of his life and if he could help it, he would've hidden it forever from her....I CANNOT support Robi in this no matter how nice and cute he is...Sleepy

Taani was just being a duffer nothing else...But Anuraag was being outright disgusting with his dialogs today....

Osprisshow

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
ab TL lag rahi hein BT ki original show...all the previous pre-confession episodes made me doubt it numerous times  ..ConfusedOuchOuch
Ouch
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
agreed, what happened to all the love and trust and blah blah blah..i felt they were stronger as friends then as lovers....the show would have stood out if they had shown onu being supportive and understanding tani and tani instead of her sob story told onu the truth......then i would say to hell with all the villans at least onu has tanis back....i mean how is this different...i hope the CVS are reading this and realize their dumbness

cricketfan1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index