Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

^^ @Robi...haha...eggjattly....everyone including Anuraag seem to be taking it very easy that Robi went to the extent of having a kid and this is what is the main reason for Mauli's rejection to marry him...They all seem to be more worried about how Mauli got to know the truth...

I am ok with everyone else,but my respect for Anuraag came down totally when he said 'what was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this'...like as if it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and have kids all over the place....He disgusted me with that dialog...🤢

And whatever it is, though I DONT LIKE Mauli at all, what she said was right....If he could help it, Robi would've totally hidden this fact from Mauli...

omgggg ur like shocking me wid onu's dialogues more, looks like i missed a whole lot of crap onu said than i imagined🤢 & tani's chuppi toh was cherry on the cake🤢

i actually support molly in wat she's doing, i mean sum1 cant force her to take the responsibility of another person's child , its her life, her decision...& plus robby deserves it srry to say👏 if molly was in robby's place, i m sure robby wudnt accept her wud he🤔
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Sadia.
The CVs are merely destroying the characters of Onu nd Taani. Post confession, both the characters were shown to have so much of trust on each other. So what happened now? Where did all that trust go?

Instead of crying nd crying nd crying, couldnt Taani just say 3 words i.e "Mauli overheard eveything?!" Im sure this requires far less energy than is required in crying continuously! 🤢
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

^^ @Robi...haha...eggjattly....everyone including Anuraag seem to be taking it very easy that Robi went to the extent of having a kid and this is what is the main reason for Mauli's rejection to marry him...They all seem to be more worried about how Mauli got to know the truth...

I am ok with everyone else,but my respect for Anuraag came down totally when he said 'what was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this'...like as if it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and have kids all over the place....He disgusted me with that dialog...🤢

And whatever it is, though I DONT LIKE Mauli at all, what she said was right....If he could help it, Robi would've totally hidden this fact from Mauli...

Say WHAT? "What was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this?" D'ohTerrible dialogue..ugh..I am definitely not watching today's episode..👎🏼

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

omgggg ur like shocking me wid onu's dialogues more, looks like i missed a whole lot of crap onu said than i imagined🤢 & tani's chuppi toh was cherry on the cake🤢

i actually support molly in wat she's doing, i mean sum1 cant force her to take the responsibility of another person's child , its her life, her decision...& plus robby deserves it srry to say👏 if molly was in robby's place, i m sure robby wudnt accept her wud he🤔

I NEVER liked Mauli's character and never will...Her self righteousness and hypocrisy are two things I cannot take in a person...But she is right about Robi though....the guy tried to make her believe that he is all honest and what not, but did not share one grave secret of his life and if he could help it, he would've hidden it forever from her....I CANNOT support Robi in this no matter how nice and cute he is...🥱

Taani was just being a duffer nothing else...But Anuraag was being outright disgusting with his dialogs today....
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ab TL lag rahi hein BT ki original show...all the previous pre-confession episodes made me doubt it numerous times  ..😕
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed, what happened to all the love and trust and blah blah blah..i felt they were stronger as friends then as lovers....the show would have stood out if they had shown onu being supportive and understanding tani and tani instead of her sob story told onu the truth......then i would say to hell with all the villans at least onu has tanis back....i mean how is this different...i hope the CVS are reading this and realize their dumbness
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Onu 🤗 Tani 🤗 unlike all of you i thought the scene was quite heart wrenching 😆 my apologize for that in advance 🤣 But keeping my finger crossed ... hope tomorrow does not bring in a blunder 🤔

And Onu did not question tani's love any where in the whole scene ... and tani listened to all that without reacting because even she knows uss sey ghalti huwi hey, even if it was unintentional ... but still poor bodhu and duffer 😒
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was a nightmare episode....i couldn't even bear to watch it but i have to put up because of harshu-rajat-anu-neha....HarJat rocked it....especially rajat showing his grey shades....and heartbroken status......

the first doom of relationship have happened...RoLi...robi-taani beautiful relationship has been crushed
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

it was a nightmare episode....i couldn't even bear to watch it but i have to put up because of harshu-rajat-anu-neha....HarJat rocked it....especially rajat showing his grey shades....and heartbroken status......

the first doom of relationship have happened...RoLi...robi-taani beautiful relationship has been crushed

i hated the last scene , the way nupur came barging forward..... TL has just tragedy in store for lovers these days....first roli .... now taanu.... just watching harshad rajat anu and neha....
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All she had to say was
MAULI OVERHEARD
MAULI OVERHEARD
MAULI OVERHEARD