India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Buddhuness + Duffergiri = DISASTER </3

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Leave out HC & APK's flawless performance as usual, what the fudge was with the taanu scene?Stern Smile

Onu - He said the exact same lines again "pata nahin tani tu mujhe kya samjh ti hain, main teri kya hoon, but u broke my trust today"...after ALLLLLLLLLL that confession & realization, ARE YOU KIDDING ME FOR SERIOUS?!Stern Smile

Tani - Cry Cry CRY cry cry cry cry <--- thats ALLLL she had for her defense! Where on earth have her confidence & self-esteem gone, WHEREEEE?! OuchOut of all the crying, she couldn't utter 2 WORDS -- MOLLY OVERHEARDDDDDDDD DAMN IT!Angry

More than everybody in the epi today, i am pissed at TaAnu THE MOST! Ouch HEIGHT of buddhuness & duffergiri, their relationship is back to square one again!Sleepy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarShaily.-Anu13-cricketfan1x-Sundas-x-scarlett-manasi_31Osprisshow-Maha--Hoor-roseinbloomturqoisedressSunShine_A

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh tell me about it....I was shocked hearing to Anuraag uttering such nonsensical crap....What does he know about love???He was talking like as if his love was better than Taani's...The CVs have totally LOST IT!!!!

And don't even get me started on the duffer Tani...Sleepy
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Taani didn't tell Onu that Mauli overheard her talking and she did not tell Mauli D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

characterroseinbloom

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

i dont have words to describe wht u m feeling!!!..I have been having doubts on Onu's love!!I have to say!!

Robi!!LOL...it seems like he's no fault!the baccha Asmaan se aa tapka!!

Mauli!!Ek chor dia...pehle k pass laut gayi..

taposh..hadapliya chance pe danceLOL

tani cry cry itna cry!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

characterFeefi

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
whr the hell her voice went whn onu ws telling all this
she is nt same taani anymore

just see the part she promised onu tht she will bring back mauli back
is this ws her bring back?
i mn wht the hell she ws nt sure herself while tlkng about everythng, how the heck she would hv convincd mauli

mauli told her about marriage and like a cryng helpless baby she came to onu , this is so not our taani, onu's taani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am so upset with the way they handled this particular scene..... Onu's and Taani's characters went for a complete toss.....Thumbs Down O please stop ruining such wonderful characters for heaven's sake.... Couldnt Taani even speak up this much that Mouli overheard it? She was all weeping and apologizing and promising Onu that she'll convince Mouli but couldnt speak up this....Ermm And I just cant tolerate them showing Onu doubting on the trust factor in their relationship even in his dreams....Disapprove
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@cricketfan...he said THAT too?!Shocked i dnt knwo if i have problems with my speakers but i cudnt hear onu that properly...but from whatever i heard i was Dead

@cho....stay away from today's epi! thts all i can say...all the characters will make u Wacko not only the characters...but the direction will make u pukeDead

@osprisshow...urghhh after wat taanu did today, even robby-taposh-molly seems wayyy nicer to me lol. But on tht note, i dnt find molly wrong thoughThumbs Up, i find taposh wrong for not caring bout his sister & robby wrong for thinking he can get anything in his life he wantsWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
^^ @Robi...haha...eggjattly....everyone including Anuraag seem to be taking it very easy that Robi went to the extent of having a kid and this is what is the main reason for Mauli's rejection to marry him...They all seem to be more worried about how Mauli got to know the truth...D'oh

I am ok with everyone else,but my respect for Anuraag came down totally when he said 'what was Robi to do if his past came in front of him like this'...like as if it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and have kids all over the place....He disgusted me with that dialog...Dead

And whatever it is, though I DONT LIKE Mauli at all, what she said was right....If he could help it, Robi would've totally hidden this fact from Mauli...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index