While you sleep, my dear- OS

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was dark, like all his lonely nights. Dutta walked in, and found the house eerily quiet. He was in his senses today, and yet he found himself waiting for her to rush out. It was scary, the way his heart beat when she was around.

He was hungry, but his hunger had nothing to do with food. His heart led him to the one place that would calm his senses. The door was open, and as he watched his wife, seated on the floor with her head resting on the bed he let out a sigh. She was his wife, rightful mistress of his home and yet she refused to take any favors from him. He knelt down on the floor beside her, and watched her sleep. He'd never felt pain like this before, pain so sweet. His fingers found the stray locks that framed her face, and as he played with them he felt sad. And restless. And crazy and happy. A thousand emotions all at once. He knew that this moment was timeless. No matter how much he held back, she was slowly defeating him. This woman, who knew no feminine wiles, was bringing him down to his knees with her love. She'd been silently showering him with it, without once asking anything in return. Answering every hateful look and word with love.

As he lifted her in his arms, he knew he could no longer hide from the truth. His ego was no match for her love. He lay her on the bed and watched his world recreate itself. So this was what he had been searching for, all his life. She smiled in her sleep and he finally knew, what love felt like.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey liz
really it was lovely
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im acutally speechless. just goes to show love doesnt need words sometimes actions do all the talking. something someone once told me comes to mind after reading this there is no sound in this world that can be louder than silence. and if somone cant understand your sielnce they can never understand your words.
that was amazing liz loved it :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HumaG

im acutally speechless. just goes to show love doesnt need words sometimes actions do all the talking. something someone once told me comes to mind after reading this there is no sound in this world that can be louder than silence. and if somone cant understand your sielnce they can never understand your words.
that was amazing liz loved it :)

well said huma

@ liz...lovely...m speechless😳😳😳
shan2430 thumbnail
Can yu pls forward this write-up to the CVs...God knows we need this scene..We've been waiting for ages to see their romance and now with all the negativity floating around, we could really do with something like this...I bet ya all the viewers (IF LTL fans & non-IF wale too) will forget the rumours in one go!!!Public memory is short. Who'd care a dime for gossip when they show us such heart beating scenes..A good show is  what matters in the end....C'mon Liz...
lizdarcy thumbnail
Thanks Rubal, Marie, Huma and Yuvika! 😳

Huma,you're right. There's a kind of love, that doesn't need proclamations or promises. When souls speak, you need no words.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shan2430

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Can yu pls forward this write-up to the CVs...God knows we need this scene..We've been waiting for ages to see their romance and now with all the negativity floating around, we could really do with something like this...I bet ya all the viewers (IF LTL fans & non-IF wale too) will forget the rumours in one go!!!Public memory is short. Who'd care a dime forgossip when they show us such heart beating scenes..A good show is what matters in the end....C'mon Liz...</font>

Awww shan..that is sweet! I wrote this because i was disturbed, and needed to distract myself.

Is there someway i can send this to the CVs. I'd surely do it. I'm shameless that way. 😆 Plus, i really want to see this on screen.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Liz !
I wish Cvs could portary some thing as  beautiful ,pure and powerful 
like u have just created in ours mind !
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Liz. I could see the scene right in front of my eyes! Hope to see such a scene in LTL.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful.. i know i am echoing everyone else here, but truly splendid..i can so see the scene unfold in front of my eyes.. it is a very simple, sweet way for D to take her into his room.. just like how D-N are.. no need for any words and i loved nakku smiling inher sleep as she knows she has finally come home to her hubby!