Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I'M CONFUSED OVER THE CAKE SCENE (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by telstra

kriyaconsumesme  and charisma let me explain this in one line for arja and one word for arjans
arja:
there of screen chemistry is better than there on screen chemistry for sure after seeing sbb clip i am dam sure about it no sharam varamROFLROFL
arjanspappus
btw kriyaconsumesme  is there any shorter name for youits yoo long i have copy and pasted itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i guess its just the starter main course is on its wayWink

Tel...you can call me ShreyaSmile
oh thank youBig smile

coolfattin Senior Member
coolfattin
coolfattin

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Carisma dii..
Can u plzz giv me de link of SBB??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged

kriyaconsumesme  and charisma let me explain this in one line for arja and one word for arjans
arja:
there of screen chemistry is better than there on screen chemistry for sure after seeing sbb clip i am dam sure about it no sharam varamROFLROFL
arjanspappus
btw kriyaconsumesme  is there any shorter name for youits yoo long i have copy and pasted itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Thanks a lot. it was indeed a beautifull scene ...in the sbb clip
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Just saw the episode and agree with your opinion. IMO, when it comes to the Kriya scenes the CVs do not know how to set the thermostat at the right point. Either it is very hotThumbs Upor very coldThumbs Down. it is never just rightSmile

I was not too happy to see P's interaction with K or shd I say the lack of it. Yet again a case of creative lapse or bad editing. I am sure P is going to defend A to her parents.Angry
I wished they showed them eating the cake all the way till the end. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hot scenes we dun mind - we dun want the cold ones - though however i agree there is a medium balance missing

Mili27

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Originally posted by carisma2

Well not confused but bewildered that the sbb scene showed a nice screen shot of the happee couple close up feeding the cake - but in actual they showed not so much of it in the serial. Why couldn't they show it the way they did in sbs. Because Arja seemed to have shot that so beautifully - but when pictured as Kriya it didn't last that long or have the same magic

Which leads me to think was that supposed to have been Kriya magic or was it just Arja magic. Day Dreaming
Well after seeing the  scene i also felt the same. Thought that it was just my feeling but now i came 2 know many others share my same thoughts. In sbb the scene was really amazing and their chemistry was ozzing 4 each other Wink. But in actual episode i didn't get that effect. Now i am also confused.    what 2 speculate abt it? Is it Arja effect that we saw in Sbb clip?Wink
Im going to be bold and say it - I hope it was arja chemistryEmbarrassedBig smile

Krishna_krishna

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

watevr it was kriya m,agic or arja magic...atleast we get 2 see such a beatifull scene.............i think cv's r kanjoos wen it comes 2 show kriya scenes............thy chd have showed them having a dance after cutting d cake.....it whd b gr888 2 watch...............but instead of it thy showed arrsui pepping out n getting jealous with d happy n romantic moments shared by kriya..........
Buh dun worry pragati - she was burning seeing their pyaar. Over this time she will see what a wonderful hubby he is and realise all the stuff she said abt him at the mandap was sheer rubbish and Prats had no reason to be jelous of her - as pratz has the best hubby.

babithaj

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

Originally posted by carisma2

Well not confused but bewildered that the sbb scene showed a nice screen shot of the happee couple close up feeding the cake - but in actual they showed not so much of it in the serial. Why couldn't they show it the way they did in sbs. Because Arja seemed to have shot that so beautifully - but when pictured as Kriya it didn't last that long or have the same magic

Which leads me to think was that supposed to have been Kriya magic or was it just Arja magic. Day Dreaming

b/c it was'nt shot for the serialAngryAngryAngryAngrydekh lo yaar phir seWink,dono practise kar rahe theDay Dreaming
pooja offered him a piece Party and he said something first Winkand rest  was the historyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLeyelock   eyelock and eyelockHugthey are telling us that   " jag jao aur sbs phir se kabhi mat dekhna"

Yah i got that feeling - that the whole of it was not scene requirement - so that was just arja, practising or whatever.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

arja:
arjanspappus
btw kriyaconsumesme  is there any shorter name for youits yoo long i have copy and pasted itLOL

starter main hi sixers LOLLOLLOLmain course tu extreme hot alert ho gaROFLwhat pappuLOLLOLLOL,im not pappuThumbs Up b/c I knew their melodrama long time agoClapClapLOL and those little pawns <avantika and raj>tooSleepySleepySleepyLOLLOL
LOLSleepyLOL
Tumrey mooh main ghee shakaar - i hope you are right. made our day with thi scomment - lubb ya.Star

babithaj

Go to top