I'M CONFUSED OVER THE CAKE SCENE

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Well not confused but bewildered that the sbb scene showed a nice screen shot of the happee couple close up feeding the cake - but in actual they showed not so much of it in the serial. Why couldn't they show it the way they did in sbs. Because Arja seemed to have shot that so beautifully - but when pictured as Kriya it didn't last that long or have the same magic

Which leads me to think was that supposed to have been Kriya magic or was it just Arja magic. 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Well not confused but bewildered that the sbb scene showed a nice screen shot of the happee couple close up feeding the cake - but in actual they showed not so much of it in the serial. Why couldn't they show it the way they did in sbs. Because Arja seemed to have shot that so beautifully - but when pictured as Kriya it didn't last that long or have the same magic

Which leads me to think was that supposed to have been Kriya magic or was it just Arja magic. 😍

Thank god you are in the same boat with me...I said the same thing in LUD thread that it wasnt upto the mark IMO....Especially after watching SBB, I had high expectations...but in real it lacked the punch...SBB clipping was more endearing that actualy shot...I felt it was poorly edited, directed and acted and on the top background was like horror (u know what I meanπŸ˜‰)
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thank god you are in the same boat with me...I said the same thing in LUD thread that it wasnt upto the mark IMO....Especially after watching SBB, I had high expectations...but in real it lacked the punch...SBB clipping was more endearing that actualy shot...I felt it was poorly edited, directed and acted and on the top background was like horror (u know what I meanπŸ˜‰)

i started thinking aswell that the looks they gave each other whilst shooting, why? when it wasn't req. food for thought
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well....... at least we should be thankful we got the SBB to droll over since the main scene was not up to par........ some clever video person should just replace that scene in today's episode and repost πŸ˜†

my only gripe is that the piece of cake should have been smaller in the sbb clip πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thts the real Arja n this is Kriya Carisma.... understand dear... - or may be the editing is not good, they left the real charismatic scenes n took not so good to this scene... but thn why????πŸ˜”
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

well....... at least we should be thankful we got the SBB to droll over since the main scene was not up to par........ some clever video person should just replace that scene in today's episode and repost πŸ˜†

my only gripe is that the piece of cake should have smaller in the sbb clip ☺️😍

i will redo the clip for u if you want. πŸ˜†

more then the dissapointment i am intrigued at the fact the way it was shot btw arja, showing so much affection in their eyes, was it req as acting or .....
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

thts the real Arja n this is Kriya Carisma.... understand dear... - or may be the editing is not good, they left the real charismatic scenes n took not so good to this scene... but thn why????πŸ˜”

tumo samjo - what i am trying to say ... i can't here or i'll get told off for discussing personal.
to me it seems the loving looks were not part of the scene req.....wot say
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

tumo samjo - what i am trying to say ... i can't here or i'll get told off for discussing personal.
to me it seems the loving looks were not part of the scene req.....wot say

exactly yaar, nowadays arja becoming more romantic than kriya... POPs should tk cue from them, what say????πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like behuda CVs cut short Kriya scene due to shortage of time or something....😑😑😑

When will they learn that viewers don't care about any scenes EXCEPT KRIYA...
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

exactly yaar, nowadays arja becoming more romantic than kriya... POPs should tk cue from them, what say????πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Haan yaar - abo tumo samjiyo - what am saying...hehehe