India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I'M CONFUSED OVER THE CAKE SCENE

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Well not confused but bewildered that the sbb scene showed a nice screen shot of the happee couple close up feeding the cake - but in actual they showed not so much of it in the serial. Why couldn't they show it the way they did in sbs. Because Arja seemed to have shot that so beautifully - but when pictured as Kriya it didn't last that long or have the same magic

Which leads me to think was that supposed to have been Kriya magic or was it just Arja magic. Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mansoor87kriyarockxkrishnabhavnaLadyRose-radhi-sweet_bhankiMili27Elvira22Alwayshopeful---Yemi---Pragati.Tbabithaj

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Well not confused but bewildered that the sbb scene showed a nice screen shot of the happee couple close up feeding the cake - but in actual they showed not so much of it in the serial. Why couldn't they show it the way they did in sbs. Because Arja seemed to have shot that so beautifully - but when pictured as Kriya it didn't last that long or have the same magic

Which leads me to think was that supposed to have been Kriya magic or was it just Arja magic. Day Dreaming

Thank god you are in the same boat with me...I said the same thing in LUD thread that it wasnt upto the mark IMO....Especially after watching SBB, I had high expectations...but in real it lacked the punch...SBB clipping was more endearing that actualy shot...I felt it was poorly edited, directed and acted and on the top background was like horror (u know what I meanWink)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp---Yemi---a_umababithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thank god you are in the same boat with me...I said the same thing in LUD thread that it wasnt upto the mark IMO....Especially after watching SBB, I had high expectations...but in real it lacked the punch...SBB clipping was more endearing that actualy shot...I felt it was poorly edited, directed and acted and on the top background was like horror (u know what I meanWink)
i started thinking aswell that the looks they gave each other whilst shooting, why? when it wasn't req. food for thought
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
well....... at least we should be thankful we got the SBB to droll over since the main scene was not up to par........ some clever video person should just replace that scene in today's episode and repost LOL

my only gripe is that the piece of cake should have been smaller in the sbb clip WinkWinkBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by yemi3006 - 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thts the real Arja n this is Kriya Carisma.... understand dear... - or may be the editing is not good, they left the real charismatic scenes n took not so good to this scene... but thn why????Unhappy

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

well....... at least we should be thankful we got the SBB to droll over since the main scene was not up to par........ some clever video person should just replace that scene in today's episode and repost LOL

my only gripe is that the piece of cake should have smaller in the sbb clip BlushingDay Dreaming
i will redo the clip for u if you want. LOL

more then the dissapointment i am intrigued at the fact the way it was shot btw arja, showing so much affection in their eyes, was it req as acting or .....

---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

thts the real Arja n this is Kriya Carisma.... understand dear... - or may be the editing is not good, they left the real charismatic scenes n took not so good to this scene... but thn why????Unhappy
tumo samjo - what i am trying to say ... i can't here or i'll get told off for discussing personal.
to me it seems the loving looks were not part of the scene req.....wot say
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

tumo samjo - what i am trying to say ... i can't here or i'll get told off for discussing personal.
to me it seems the loving looks were not part of the scene req.....wot say

exactly yaar, nowadays arja becoming more romantic than kriya... POPs should tk cue from them, what say????LOLWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---carisma2

Go to top