Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

love..technology..dhokha aur super hottt abhay....

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
damn good epi.....Star

In a true sense it was a night  to remember fr danish..parda fashh...ab danish jail mein chakki pissing n pissing...Handcuffed....thou  i dont think dt wud b fr long....coz the charges against him r nt dt strong fr ny severe punishment n guess Mr chand raichand wud surely bail out his employee..Approve....

...protective....... possesive...... n super hot abhay..Yowza...yeah he din want pia to dance in front of dos inside...awwww..bt..pia din react when abhay called her "maithili".....or ws her mind preoccupied to think of it dt time..I Dunno.

d way abhay ws glaring  at danish wen danish ws staring at pia dance..Grrr..as if he wud kill danish...LOLLOLLOL

i simply loved the way abhay said..
..."no  problem" n " tum sawaal bahot poochti ho"...Blow Kiss

..kabir pia scene  wid a soft background score ws gud....i wanna c a public apology by kabir...SmileSmileSmile.

must say panchi is super strong girl......2 tight slaps ....wow...u go girl...Well Done

good work meesha n kabir..ClapClapClap...ya n maya too..Clap....finally..LOL....

the black n white effect wen pia recalled dt abhay ws hurt looked good....wid jus abhay's hand in colour the rest black n white...

lookin frwd fr pia abhay scene wen she goes to chk if hez alright....n...wat if pia goes to to abhay n finds no wound at all..Shocked...dat wud b funny..LOL

Pia n Mr dobriyal truth comin out so early..ConfusedConfusedConfused..

nyway excited fr d cmin epis....lk i alwaz say its gettin better n better wid evry passin epi.......

Edited by adits7 - 21 December 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugthk123MaohArmu4evakasucrazyDoWntOwN_GaLscorpio95NaughtyNihuMeeko_.mariam._.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguarmatwamango

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Aha.. dits.. lovely post Hug n i agree me excited as well.. luvd the new promo abt Pia wanting  to know the truth of Abhay Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aha.. dits.. lovely post Hug n i agree me excited as well.. luvd the new promo abt Pia wanting  to know the truth of Abhay Embarrassed

shonn papdi thanxxxxxxx..............

yeah d track looks really excitin...n wid plan-chit n all cmin up as well...Big smileBig smile

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Adi, saw the epi just nowSmile, it was nice, finally Danish is exposedClap

& yaa, When tom Pia will go to see, Abhay & find no woundLOL, cause till that time, he may have rubbed his other hand to clear itCool

& that looks he was giving to Danish in btw party was niceClap

Pia slapped him today, as he was being too protectiveCryShocked, & she didn't realise he called her MaithiliEmbarrassed

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ashu : hugzzzz

ya she slapped him....guess abhay recalled sumthin wen she slapped him..so he called her maithilli...bt pia kinda din react to it.....

nyway pia can giv a competition to CID jassus wid danish kissa ovr she ll nw move to maithilli ka kissa...LOL

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Adi, Hugsss

but in promo it looks like now Jassosi on Abhay startsCoolLOL, so Pia's work is not over, its to be contd.....ROFL, with diff character nowLOL

Abhay knew he was talking to PiaEmbarrassed, but when he got slapped, he thought that time he is with MaithiliEmbarrassed

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=remosalsa]Adi, Hugsss

but in promo it looks like now Jassosi on Abhay startsCoolLOL, so Pia's work is not over, its to be contd.....ROFL, with diff character nowLOL

she is handling 2 cases at time which r inter linked i.e. abhay n maithilli....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Abhay knew he was talking to PiaEmbarrassed, but when he got slapped, he thought that time he is with MaithiliEmbarrassed

hmm may b he got reminded of sumthin.....may b wen a d rift started b/n abhay maithilli relationshp in der past she mus hv slapped him....

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Adi, u have the new promo link of Pia doing jaasosi on AbhayQuestion

Hmmmmm, may be she slapped him too somewhr i guessErmm, poor Abhay, got slapped todayOuch

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index