Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by wida

Originally posted by Eshu11

Sequel of Kidnap: Kidnap 2 in Saharli but then told her at start its a kidnap but also time for usROFL

kiya ideaa haii..and this time arohii will fight against too...haiihaii dreammmssLOL

SO what will be his demand this time?
As Rudra is out i think it should be give me Rajbeer. LOL LOL LOL
u guys are so funny LOLLOL

And what will he do to take Rajbeer?
i mean how will he treat him?LOL LOL LOL

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surpatel

Originally posted by Eshu11

Sequel of Kidnap: Kidnap 2 in Saharli but then told her at start its a kidnap but also time for usROFL

kiya ideaa haii..and this time arohii will fight against too...haiihaii dreammmssLOL

SO what will be his demand this time?
As Rudra is out i think it should be give me Rajbeer. LOL LOL LOL
u guys are so funny LOLLOL

And what will he do to take Rajbeer?
i mean how will he treat him?LOL LOL LOL

hehehe he should strat withh torturing with small stuff..like soem place with all insectss and allLOLLOLLOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Us k baad sab se bada torcher ye hoga ki u will never leave Gauri, n spent rest of ur life with Gauri happily but not in Ahluwalia family, kahin aur like ghar chod k us ko rehna hoga.
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Us k baad sab se bada torcher ye hoga ki u will never leave Gauri, n spent rest of ur life with Gauri happily but not in Ahluwalia family, kahin aur like ghar chod k us ko rehna hoga.
what a PERFECTT sazaaa
hehee but poor rajbeer i feel a bit bad for him.. good sazaa fooor gauri..but poor rajbeer he isnt that bad too stay whole his life iW*H that gauri!!LOLLOL
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged

soo Arjun will take revenge .. i dont think many peopel like it.but i dooLOLLOL.. i loved arjun at the end of the episode..theee criminal wala arjunLOLLOL(yep i prefer the criminal in love with arohi..thann the lovely dovey guy in love with arohiLOL)

soo he will take revenge from rajbi..but how will he do it??..what will he doo?

I wish he does something to gauriLOLLOLLOL...(nothinggg bad you know)..but just hurtt..atleast we will all be happy nahhLOL

so what do you guys think?

i soo agree with you....i m happy to see the tough Arjun hav a soft corner for Arohi rather dan a lovey dovey guyLOL but i soo wish the revenge does not hav anythin to do wit playin wit Arohi's emotions..Cry m afraid...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxwida

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

what a PERFECTT sazaaa
hehee but poor rajbeer i feel a bit bad for him.. good sazaa fooor gauri..but poor rajbeer he isnt that bad too stay whole his life iW*H that gauri!!LOLLOL

I know he is not that bad but instead he is over reacting without asking Arohi once normally what happened with her in jungle. Angry Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index