Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Aweeeeesome episode...Kriya rockssssssss!

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwww....what shud i say abt today's epi....awesome....mindblowing....superb....brilliant...n wat else???????OMGGGGGGGG Todays epi just rocked...
wowwwwwwww....krishu is the best husband in the wholeeeeeee universe....i swear....i bet dat no1 can ever be like him....he is chooooooooooo chweeeeeeeeeeeett,...mwah mwah mwahhhhh....Seriously guys i dnt have wrds to describe him...

I just lubbbbbd da way how he made all the arrangements wid the help of Chandu n tunna....n yes...i wanna ask...did dey see kriya cake biting scene???Winki mean dey were hiding right...soo....??LOLLOLEmbarrassedWink

Arja.....Arja Arja Arjaa....Dey r simply the besttttttttttttttt....Da chemistry dat was flowing b/w dem...no other present  jodi has this magic in dem...wowwww...da way both f dem bit da cake was just ammmmmmaaaaaaazing....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww/....what shud i say....dey rock dey rock dey rock!!!wowwwwwwwwwww...arja is da best jodi!

n in total....da whole epi was gud...we saw sum kriya romance....we saw nainaji-shyamji hmiliating dat argh-ooosiya....thank u soooooooo mcuh for dis awesome epi CV's...pls continue to do dis...give us more n more Kriya romanceeeeeee...Embarrassed

Kriya rockssssssssss...wat say guys???abt todays epi..??

Request:-Pls sum1 make siggies of kriya from dis episode plssssssssss....it my humble request...plsssss...em dying for doz siggies...n also of 9th december 2010...plsssssss plsssssssssss plsssssss...will b waitin for dez siggies

NechuTongue

Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 21 December 2010 at 11:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxna9nadhakarnArhainAshish....Poojie....

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hey Provide some HQ pixx thn i'll make some ASAP Smile !
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
agree.... super episode.... KRIYA ROCKED...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Yaar all in all i liked the epi - and tc were in it aswell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
beta kriya always rocks for sure but now i am also rocking along with themWacko feeling dizzy LOLLOLLOLLOL there chemistry is something out of this world  love you al pappusLOLLOLLOLLOL(new name given to all arjans hidden meaning behind it)Hug
na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
agree with u  , 
 the whole scene between kriya was amazing
 from starting wen krish try 2 awake  her and take her  by closing her eyes , cake cuting wit funny dialogues and  diff music, at tat moment, pratigya was soooooooooooo touched  by krish and her   expression was amazing  and finaly wen krish take her into his arm and try 2 kiss her wer  she slighty moved  was  soooooooooooo romantic  ,and cute b.g song was  22222222222 good , it realy suits n tat scenes 

arja/ kriya rocksssssssssssssssssssssssss
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I LUBBDDDD krishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
d surprise he arranged 4 his bibiii d way he took her on d terrace d fireworkss d cakeee esp d way dey ate d cakeee:S:-*:S
arhaina blushinnggg lol:p
d way he lifted her in hsi armss n den took her in d room hes d beshhtt sho romantic uff allaahh makes me fall 4 him even moreee ahhh sumbody stopp him hes killinnggg:((:((lol
exam doo tu woh yaad ata hai perhai keroo tab yaad ata hai sasuraaa kaisa jadoo kiaa hai bey ohhney humpey:(lol:p
M HAPPYY MA BABAA IS SHOWN MOREE..d epi is jaandaar cux ov him werna its lyfless...
n hw can i frgt his kurtas haayeeee kyaaa handshum kyaa lagra thaa MASHALLAAHH:-*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top