Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kyrbaan Hua vs Maahi Maahi... What u Prefer???? (Page 3)

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
god its to hard for me to pike one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran1919mysterygurl1427

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

We really can't compare the two, the situation in both the sequences were different, causing them to have different emotions that reflected in their dance Ouch In Kurbaan hua, Maan was angry, he was fighting with this unknown feeling for Geet, and his frustration in not knowing what the feeling was, showed in the Dance Embarrassed Kurbaan hua was Hot, Passionate, fierce, filled with lust Blushing 

On the other hand Mahi, was filled fear and confusion Ouch Geet was fearing that she'll be the reason why Maan will be alone, and Maan was confused about her sudden odd behaviour Ouch and the mix of the two emotions brought a sort of sensuality in the dance Embarrassed The way Maan held her, as if comforting her, and at the same time showing his love for her, seemed really passionate Blushing and Geet's fear, brought about this need in her, need to hold Maan, you can see clearly that when she moved away only to come back to hold his hand, bringing them around her waist Blushing and then the hug at the end, showed how vunerable she was feeling Cry this whole sequence was passionate, it showed the love they feel for eachother, it showed how much they really need eachother Embarrassed

And i just rambled on here, i have no idea if i made sense or not LOLLOLLOL so forgive me if you didn't understand anything i just wrote LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran1919drdee142LuvScoobyNinelives

Simran1919 Goldie
Simran1919
Simran1919

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm well its really very hard to choose coz both songs feelings was diffrent we can not compair both are in diffrent stage but today ther expression was amazing i really love when Maan hold geet in his arms from back and they dance ek dum ek doosre mai magan hokar i am still in Mahiiiiii Mahiiiiiiiii love Maneet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Both were hot dances, but this one was better cause their chemistry looks much better now. In my opinion they're much more comfortable with their closeness scenes now, and Drashti I always felt was comfortable, but now it seems like Gurmeet is comfortable as well, and this made the performance so much better.

babygurl10

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
honestly i cant pick. They both are unique and incomparable in my pov n i love them both.
LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
For me, Kurbaan hua is like a first crush and no matter where life (in this case, CVs) takes us, I hold it dear to my heart Embarrassed

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Quoting from my post at the 3I thread

Dance Sequence

I want to dance with you for a life time
Hold you close to my heart,
Stop the hands of time
Make the world give us a little more time

Since comparisons are made ..let me add 'Kurban Hua' still  Rules

but this song sequence had few emotions involved that were lacking in the Number # 1 Kurban Hua..

that is pain & fear for eachother that only comes with understanding

This dance sure had Passion, Intensity, Pain , Need , Understanding & Holding on to...

yes i think the two dances have very different emotions

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Quoting from my post at the 3I thread

Dance Sequence

I want to dance with you for a life time
Hold you close to my heart,
Stop the hands of time
Make the world give us a little more time

Since comparisons are made ..let me add 'Kurban Hua' still  Rules

but this song sequence had few emotions involved that were lacking in the Number # 1 Kurban Hua..

that is pain & fear for eachother that only comes with understanding

This dance sure had Passion, Intensity, Pain , Need , Understanding & Holding on to...

There you go Nandita, again perfectly caught the pulse & soul of the song. 

Yes I love Kurbaan Hua and it will always have a special place in all our hearts but Kurbaan Hua was more about new emotions arising between two unaware people & Mahi is a emotion that can only come from very strong & true love.

Yes it was so clear the pain & fear they both had not for themselves but for each other. I agree 100%, you've got it so right, it has passion, intensity, pain, need, & one thing that was overpowering was their despair in their longing for each other & each other's happiness. I haven't seen something so intense before.

Nandita I take my hat off to you, how perfectly you've understood and summarized this Maaneet scene

LuvScooby

Go to top