Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

_ Divya _ Divya_Divya_Divya

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
O.M.G.LOL

Seriously Divya's Character Need to do something.
i thought she loved Siddharth in love you can atleast figure out the figure of that person.
Divya's Character need to be smart now. seriously i am really not liking it how now she is gonna behave with Nivedita.

when vandana told both Bahus to Feed their Hubby.i swear divya was not even feedling sidLOLshe was being all cry girl......
I am Glad sid did not fast .otherwise he would be starve to death.

I feel so bad For Nivedita now even sid...bechara.....he is finally moving on and here divya is yikes....

i hope Divya does not turn Negative.....

oooh and Divya's Missing Game is Back....She need to grown up now...
how many times she is gonna go missingROFL

Edited by -Pooji- - 21 December 2010 at 11:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieanjalianjaliaashiluvskinnyasyadadashana_83akshi-sidputulShayafannaley4eversihushelly_nairVirMan_ArShiSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111SuhaniSonia

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Hey Poonam how are you came after long time. Jaan yeh to hona hi tha see Divya had never broken even one piece with her hand and everything was spoon fed to her whether its hemlata, Nividita, Vandana everyone solved her problems and never let her to do anything. So if you don't work to get your luck you never know its importance and never value her.
She actually needs a saas like CC (CHACHI SAAS SAHI) who will make her realize that she herself stomped her luck which was fed to her on golden plate because of all her self centeredness. Initially she will do mistakes but later she will realize the kind of fool she is to throw her luck away and then she will work to get everything she lost and then she will value the importance of love and relation she got for herself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83tamushiShayafansihuP.Kamaljit.Sean

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
whose is she a princess,
for her sid-putul lov is no more,
now sid with he r still i dont know wat she want stupied girl
i want her to cry and break-up with sid soon
eitheer sid alone or sid should kill him self but no divya jiAngry
she has spoiled -------------
1 when nivi-sid tea moment
2 in pooja when sid talking to nivi with earring 
3 mobile phone in episode no42
4 when ever they were together from 5th episode , she only spoils the moments
i hate her,
divya-sid jodi like efunny serial

pooji u know this things as i am watching that u r also here from july 

Edited by akshitaAtiwari - 21 December 2010 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83P.Kamaljit.Sean

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Poonam: I am so sick of DD. Seriously, she couldn't tell that the guy on the terrace wasn't her husband?! She should know Sid's built and hair color right? Plus even if DD is an idiot, Nivi isn't  and knows KC's rasaams so can't DD figure out that it's not Sid up there if Nivi doing Viren's arti? RS and CT really need to do something about DD's character b/c she is worst one I have seen so far. Plus the whole time I was watching the episode, DD ruined it for me and now she's going to ruin tomorrow's episode too Angry!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalishana_83ShayafanP.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Poonam how are you came after long time. Jaan yeh to hona hi tha see Divya had never broken even one piece with her hand and everything was spoon fed to her whether its hemlata, Nividita, Vandana everyone solved her problems and never let her to do anything. So if you don't work to get your luck you never know its importance and never value her.
She actually needs a saas like CC (CHACHI SAAS SAHI) who will make her realize that she herself stomped her luck which was fed to her on golden plate because of all her self centeredness. Initially she will do mistakes but later she will realize the kind of fool she is to throw her luck away and then she will work to get everything she lost and then she will value the importance of love and relation she got for herself.
speaking my language about Divya...WinkLOL...good good...just kidding...enjoy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83akshi-sidputulShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by sharma.nat

speaking my language about Divya...WinkLOL...good good...just kidding...enjoy
Bani I never had very high thoughts about Divya but am not still against her. As its not her mistake she lived as a pampered girl all her life therefore is making it easy for Chanchal to play with her. I think Chanchal is blessing for her in disguise who will slowly teach her if you don't have trust or vision to look in world what ever you gained through other's effort you will loose it eventually so she needs to open her eyes and mind as well to see the things correctly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Suchi-Omshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Divya has grown up with Nivi, doesn't she know her nature. She was disgusting today and as dumb as one can get. And they were showing her jealous of Viren's attn too!! Shocked Did she want Viren as well.ShockedShe seems to be intolerant of Nivi's happiness as such. She thinks nivi does not have any right to happiness, disgusting strange creep.
OMG I hate her more than CC nowAngry
I just hope she disappears somewhere and Nivren can continue their life.

anjalianjalishana_83ShayafanOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Divya has grown up with Nivi, doesn't she know her nature. She was disgusting today and as dumb as one can get. And they were showing her jealous of Viren's attn too!! Shocked Did she want Viren as well.ShockedShe seems to be intolerant of Nivi's happiness as such. She thinks nivi does not have any right to happiness, disgusting strange creep.
OMG I hate her more than CC nowAngry
I just hope she disappears somewhere and Nivren can continue their life.
Divya's main problem is she always had an inner feeling that she would get the superior life compared to Nivi, as she is more pretty or smarter than Nivi. If we keep aside Sid, you can notice her actions when Dadaji was saying that both bahus are equal or when Viren shows so much love...it affects her in some way or the other...just think of how she broke the glass, while looking at Nivi-viren, soon after the marriage in the kitchen,
She is sort of person, who likes to see herself in the forefront. Growing up with Nivi, does not guarantee she will understand Nivi, or else this day would not have come,

vandipaiasyadadashana_83vids08P.Kamaljit.Sean

Go to top