Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

(credit: Shikha)

Hey guys its me mariam i will be doing the update for this whole week as appu is out of station and manasi is busy so here it goes sorry for any mistakes.

Part 1

Starts at singhaniya house akshara is sitting on the bed with sakshi and playng with the baby natik and anuj are looking through pictures and recalling there old memories, sakshi asks him to take the baby powder out of the bag and give it her she sees her daughter sittng on the floor and asks anuj to pick her up, anuj asks naksh thatwhen are you lot thinking of starting a family they both get Embarrassed anuj says i just asked akshara says i will send tea and snacks anuj says leave it wecame to see udaphur and have less time natik says ok i am leaving for office and will send u a car, akshara says i will send milk for the kids, naksh stare at each other and akshra leaves at the mandir nani and rajshri are coming down the stairs nani is about to trip when some guy saves her she gives her blessings and says that i find it difficult to come down he says hold my hand, i will leave you rajshri says you he says i am suraj and your rajshri aunty she goes thats why i though why your face looked familiar she introdces nani and says you came on your own his mum goes no i am with him also, they greet each other and says if everything is alright nani says everything is good for you too as you have a really mannered son or nowdays kids dont look after old people (first tym i have to agree with nani i seen so many young ppl who dont help elders its sad Ouch) nani asks if he is married yet, she says no where looking for a girl yet but you have filfulled your responsibilty how are your kids rajshri replys that there fine do come to our house sometimes they say we sure will now where getting late and they leave nani says he is just like our shaurya,

Part 2

@mohni place nandani mother in law tells koyal to hurry up as mami will be angry with them nandani comes out and says she is ready her mil says your looking pretty but whre is the necklace your mum gave you she says i returned it back as mohit didnt want me to keep it, she goes you wear that on this occasion thats why your mum gave it you what does mohit now about the world people will respect you and they wont notice your flows either, you should think your a new bride and will meet my famiy like this what will they think she tells koyal to come on and leaves nandani is left standing there sad mohit comes and says your looking georgeous standing with you today is a threat no one will look at me nandani tells him to go she isnt going to come it will be better he goes why are you speaking like this suddenly nandani says ma wanted me to wear that neclace but you wanted me to return it now ma is angry with me and at my house my ma is also sad that i have returned her neclace if i wore that today what would happen i woudnt kept it with me all my life but you dont trust me mohit says why are we taking like this i want people to accept us the way we are you also want this she says ok we will stay home whats the point going anywhere, he says your stretching the matter out for no reason she goes i am go and ask ma if she felt bad he goes what needs to be said to ma leave it to me dont woryabout her, she goes but what about the epectations ma has from me shall i ignore them i have expectations from you too what about them mohit goes what about my epectations, mohit says i told you during marriage that we didnt need to do this nandani says it was a small matter if you agreed nothing would happen but your ego is everything he says i have my own thinking, ways i cant change, nandani says you want them to make fun of me if they see me in heavy jwelery they wont see my clutches,mohit says what happened to you why do you want to hide it from eveyone  have you become weak, she goes i am not like them mohit goes why are you talking like this she says yu dont undrstand, he says no i dont what has happned to you  i noticed from past few days you have been like this i regret what i thought to marry you but stops his mum calls him  (eww mohini always fight these days Dead mohit should not said that Ouch) nandani leaves mohit just stares at her

Part 3

@singhaniya house bhabhima is looking at the necklace when nandani rings, who is crying on the phone bhabhima asks her what is wrong, she says i am feeling sufficated here bhabhima says dont cry i will do something, she screams for gyatri and faints akshara who passes by sees this she trys to wake her up and calls the others, gyatri and rashmi arrive gyatri asks rashmi to phone munna, rajbana, dadaji no one is picking there phone up the driver isnt home either gyatri tells akshara to call for the taxi they will take her to the hospital, rashmi says call the doctor home gyatri says that will take time akshara says i will take the car out gyatri says you know how to drive she goes i will tell you later goes screaming for maharji, @meshwaris rajshri tells vishambar that suraj is a nice boy i called him home you call them for tea too he says i will soon she goes no call them quickly actually there looking for a girl for suraj, dadi says what girl have you got that your getting hyper she says rashmi shes like our daughter, and gyatri told me they are looking for a groom for her and i met him today vishambar says that family is good too, dadi says look carefully your looking for a boy for akshara sister in law it has loads of responsibilitys rajshri says i wont do any hurry and today i also fixed a date for varsha god barahi you tell me what to do dadi says i will but you dont worry they both laugh @ singhaniya the mens come home worried dadaji ask rashmi have they come she goes not yet dadaji says how did she faint he goes i dont know when i came she already fainted rajbana says dont worry i spoke to akshara on the phone her blood pressure raised and she got medicans they arrive and everyone ask bhabhima if she is alright, gyatri says her blood pressure only raised rajbana says take her to check up every week dadaji says good thing u took her on tym or you wouldnt find a taxi in hurry akshara says we went on our car he says the driver didnt come today she says i drove the car, dadaji tells gyatri to take bhabhima to the room so she can rest she tells rajbana to come everyone leaves beside naksh

Part 4 

Dadaji asks akshara you know how to drive she goes i have learn a bit he goes I had no idea my daughter in law was learning natik says i thought her but he says but what no need to say anything else and leaves (whats the big deal in todays world everyone drives LOL) @ singhaniya dadi and sunaina are sitting down dadi asks rajshri if the list is ready she says i am worried how everything will be done dont worry sunaina says i am here rajshri says i will go to the market and buy everything she says first make a list with sunaina this function will be grand i will be great grandmother and you will be dadi when you were becoming a kaki you did so much they recall old memories and sunaina and rajshri start talking with each other, sunanina says you looked after me so well before anshu being born and after dadi says tym flys and you have memories left now you should always spend time together so you can recall these memories they smile at each other @singhaniya gyatri is walking when maharji tells him dadaji is calling her she goes there he says do you know who is teaching akshara to drive she goes no i dont know when she took the car out i was also shocked you dont know who is teaching her when she is going its your munna gyatri is shocked ends there (Deadwhat was the need for dadaji to make a big deal i hope gyatri dosnt exagrate now)

Precap: Gyatri sees naksh standing together natik says ma gyatri says to akshara what have you started i dont even know the little girl calls akshara gyatri says go and see them i will speak to you later (saved by the bell LOL)

todays epi first part was only good mohni scene was just Dead and dadaji is just making big deal of driving now gyatri too Angry sorry for any mistakes and for the late update as i lost it CryCry and had to write again

dont forget to hit like button to say thank you Smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 21 December 2010 at 3:22pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeNas1subhayasnehasanjanamvatsaAnilaKchhedamrvlsmedhssnehag10rgauridambispragyakumaroinkoinkrama_1411saggi80anupamgalpha12geetaawahiSanskaresmile365dayscrazyceruleannirleppannusmile_4uarchie76kamatsharish_kenaquariun2000jassi81laddoodirk41sushavviA HUGE FANneucharirgattusinipillaim001Rachu_kitkit_vim916daddysgirl786Madhavi_Di_deepshi_Disappeared-Nasreen-moonlight08rahat_fahad8pujas..Akaisha..sanwsamicute_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21st december written update complete" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear...I'm not able to see it....Wink

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Sorry but i have not updated yet as my update got lost CryCry will be up in shortly plz bear with me

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by Sachi16

Sorry but i have not updated yet as my update got lost CryCry will be up in shortly plz bear with me
ohhh so sorry for that....Unhappy
Don't worry I just posted like that...take ur time...
Thanks much for replying though....Smile

and ClapClapClapClap for writing update....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Priyanshi_143

Priyanshi_143

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
thnkx for d updateSmile

RavishingSaRun

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update........

RavishingSaRun

vim916

Goldie

vim916

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
loved naksh scene, just cant get enough of them

RavishingSaRun

Priyanshi_143

Priyanshi_143

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

loved naksh scene, just cant get enough of them

i agree........... just want more of naksh romantic scenesEmbarrassedTongueTongue

RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top