India-Forums

21st Dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Rachna is standing at the busstop and sees a vehicle with two lights on coming in her direction and thinks that the bus is here.   She goes towards the vehicle waiting for it to come near but it is a jeep with thakkraal's men inside.   Rachna sees them and says they are thakkraal's goons...and just stands there really worried.   The jeep comes to the place where rachna was standing and then says arre disappeared...the person was standing here.   and they are looking around.  Rachna is hiding.  One of the men says they were just here...i wonder if it was the girl...and rachna is peeping thru her hiding place listening to all this.   The  other men says it must be some mad village man..come on lets go...come on.    They leave and rachna sees them go.    Then Sushma comes infront of her and rachna is schocked.   Sushma extends her hand and rachna is looking on and then she slowly gives her hand to sushma and comes out of hiding.  Sushma looks extremely pissed...and rachna tries to leave from there...Sushma holds her hand and says angrily...YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.   Rachna struggles to get out off her grip and then says..let me go..let go.  Sushma says NO.  u think u will run away like this...how dare u think that?   Where did u get that strenght.   Sushma says come with me...come with me...and rachna says no.   I wont go anywhere with u...let go of me.  and sushma says I said come on...come.  And then she drags rachna with her.  and then she says what were u thinking?  What did u think that u will run away like this and fool me and i wont come to know??  I wont let u go form here..u understand.  Rachna says i understand everything.  I wont stay in ur jail anymore.   I have understood everything.  U are going to hand me over to thakkraal's men, right?   And sushma says what are u saying.  this is all nonsense.   You dont know anything..nothing.   Rachna yells and says I KNOW EVERYTHING.   I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH THAKKRAAL.  Sushma is shocked to hear this.   Rachna says i knw that u knowling gave the wrong number to mannu.., i know that u lied to me..that ur home phone is dead...i know that u gave me wrong timing for the bus and i also know that until now u havent said one single truth about urself....and i know...and then she takes the pic out of her purse and shows it to sushma and says i know about this and sushma is shocked to see the picture.   

Sushma walks away crying and then rachna says u have to tell me what u were up too?   What were u thinking.  U were trying to sell me to thakkraal so u can get something in return??   or is it something else??    Rachna says what is the meaning of all this, keeping me trapped here...keeping me away from my family when every moment the cops are looking for me.   I thought u were a nice person.   God sent person who will help me save me..but u turned out to be like thakkraal or even worse then him.  Atleast he attacks form the front but u attacked me from the back.   Sushma is listening to all this not saying a word and some tears in her eyes.   Rachna says i only came to  seek ur help.   what wrong did i do.  what wrong?  I want an answer...SPEAK.   Sushma turns around in anger and says cause i dont want thakkraal to find me.   and rachna is taken aback.   She is confused.  Sushma says from the last 17yrs i have been hiding form him and i dont want that he seeks me out.   I know him very well..perhaps a lot better.  and i am scared that looking for u with his goons he will come to this village..where i m.   If u go out of this house...not only u will die but along with u thakkraal will also succeed in finding me.   and i will never let that happen.   Thakkraal should not know where i m ...Never.   and then sushma goes away and rachna follows her..and the men are looking for rachna and says we are not going to find the girl this way...we have to knock on every door and look and if no one agrees...kill them.   

The men are knocking on everydoor and one of the village man says he has seen her and then goon brings him out of his house and says take us where u have seen here...tell us or we will beat u up right here...now speak.  The village guy says over there at teacher's house...she use to stay there...and the goons look in that direction.   and then mannu speaks up saying but she left just today.  She was going to take the night bus.   she told me and i also saw.   she was going in the direction of the bus stop.   All the village ppl say yeah she left and another one says yes she must be far away now...like 3-4 villages away.   Thakkraal's men says the jeep had to break down now...and the other men say all the problem we are encountering because of this jeep.   The other men says we saw someone over there moments ago..i wonder if she was the same girl and she was going in the same direction....the goon asks what is the shortest way to go to the bus stop...and the village guy says my the old mandir and the goons leave.

Rachna is asking sushma..what is ur truth...that u r hiding form thakkraal since last 17yrs.   The goons are saying all keep ur guns ready as if we do not kill her by morning then we all be dead by morning.  and then they all show their guns.   I think rachna and sushma are at the old mandir..   Sushma wipes her tears and says keshav and me use to study in same college 17 yrs ago.  Keshav was the best student of ur college.   but he was an intelligent politician as well.  Everyone loved him..even my father who at that time was the CM of the place.  

FLASHBACK:  Everyone is cheering for keshav...student union.   

Present:  Sushma says the whole college would be ready to do anything at a single utter of keshav's words.   and everybody believed that one day keshav would become a big minister.   Evreryone liked him a lot.

FLASHBACK:  Keshav saying here are our 10 demands that our future lies upon.  Everyone claps.   and then he says student union zindabaad..and sushma is there all smiles and keshav notices her and takes off his glasses and also gives a little smile.

Present:    Sushma says i never got to know when u started liking each other, meeting each other talking to each other.   Everything was like magic.   

FLASHBACK:  Keshav and sushma meeting alone standing underneath a tree talking lovingly.

Present:   Sushma says i use to be attracted to sports a lot and keshav use to make fun of me a lot in regards to that.

FLASHBACK:   Sushma doing a bow and arrow shooting and keshav saying it is a little heavy be careful and then sushma turning and pointing the bow and arrow at him and then he bends down and says i m sorry.  And then sushma gives a little smile and then she turns towards the target again and shoots.   Then sushma wins the trophy and keshav is all smiles clapping.  Sushma is saying that when ever i won he use to get very happy.   

Present:   Rachna having a flashback of her winning the badminton match and thakkraal getting equally happy.    Then sushma says really they were really magical days.   I was ready to do anything for him.   FOr me he was the best guy in the world.   But that was my imagination.   My love was blind and therefore i couldnt see the truth about him.  The dark truth that one day i saw with my own eyes.   Just like today even that night was very cold and my father was going for an important meeting.   and then there was an attack and my father somehow managed to escape to the terrace.  The guy who was attacking also followed him.   Dad's bodyguard also went to save him upstairs.   The bodyguard tried to shoot the attacker.   But it was very foggy and we couldnt see clearly.   Both the attacker and the bodyguard shoot each other and the bodyguard says STOP...dont shoot.  The body guard here is bacchha singh and the attacker is thakkraal wearing the mask.    Bacchaa singh shoots and his bullet hits the flower pot and just the thakkraal shots the CM and CM gets hit in the chest and he dies.   Sushma says the bodyguard missed his target but the attacker's bullet his my dad's chest.   The attacker was very happy having killed my father but i was completely shattered.   seeing that the person who shot my father was none other then keshav.    

Flashback:  Sushma comes behind keshav and keshav turns around and points his gun to sushma and both shocked to see each other.  and keshav draws his gun..sushman becomes unconsicious...and keshav runs from there.

Present:   Sushma says truth..only i knew the truth that the real murderer of my father was the person i loved.   Keshav Thakkraal.   After that life became unbearable.  Keshav knew i wont stay quiet so he wanted to kill me as soon as possible.   He didnt spare my sister and my brother in law as well.   I dont know how i saved myself from him that day.  He kept on looking for me but fate kept me away from keshav's eyes.   and then somehow i came here..in teeswa village and since then i have been here..hiding...running away from my old memories.   Rachna i know keeping u here like this was my mistake but i didnt want anything bad out of it.   I was only wanting that saving myself how am i going to protect u.   You must be thinking that i m very selfish.   but thats not the case.  I have seen so much ....manyy injustices and many killings.   there are some things that I cant even explain.  SOmetimes i think how did i escape form all this.   Rachna says u were saved so u can fight against thakkraal.   From hiding ...u will never come out of ur past and all this is never going to go away by itself.  Sushma is thinking.   Rachna says this is such a disgusting act that we have to forcefully correct it.   This is such a question that u have to give an solid answer to.  U were saved cause ur answer is still not given.  Such a solid answer which is waiting to be given.   the FULL 17 YEARS.   

Thakkraal's goons are saying looks like this is the road to old mandir...come on.

Sushma asks rachna what are u trying to say?  and rachna says u were doing the right thing.  I am not going to leave u.  In fact u r going to come with me..to fight against thakkraal.  and sushma is shocked.    

Pre-Cap --   The astrologer is telling thakkraal that ur destiny says that u will rule everyone...EVERYBODY but there will be one femail who will come and destroy you.  Thakkraal in thinking mode.

Edited by kasrana - 21 December 2010 at 12:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30archie76KenpachiBeHappyAlwaysneela226

Kenpachi Groupbie
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear Big smile
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
ur welcome
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index