Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: Dec 21 - Dec 24, 2010 (Week 10) (Page 6)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

@ Jaya : 1st toh Check Our Fb Group ! n check the link i posted Wink ! n LAnd there ASAP ROFL !

n plus watched the last epi !!
so over all I Really Enjoyed Watchin it !!
-1 side i go like  Why is Adi over reactin so much Confused ! and when the confrontation Happened ! I went like AWwwwww For Adi Confused !! i felt his pain ! buh at the same time i think Pri ain't Rong either !!
tho this scene Was Nice Enjoyed it !!
-the dream Sequence Was Nice Buh Wats up wid the Editin Confused !! seriously Confused !! it was really dark Confused !!
-Gaurav Vidya : Ain't they so cute Heart !! hahahahah tho Gaurav Dances so funny ROFL !!
-Chinu Sweaty : ROFL I so want thm as a Couple now ROFL n please More Sweaty Dailogues PLEASE !!!
-The Dance Rehersal : 1st toh hahahahah for Sangeet ceremony theres a Dance rehersal in indian weddings Confused ? !! hahahah for us its so Normal ROFL ! n even if there is ... Wat a Rehersal ROFL ! i mean Rehersal for THIS dance they were doin ROFL Tho it was cute seeein All enjoyin Wink !
-Isn't Uttara sucha Darling Smile the way she is gettin AdiYa closer Smile !! she is sucha Darling Heart
-Vidya's Dadi ROFL ! love tht lady ROFL ! she is Awesome ROFL !! she should dance on Abhi Toh mein jawan hoon or Dil toh bacha hai ji ROFL
-Devyani : Uffff she is sucha buddi ROFL !! Pooor uttara Regeretted Being loud ROFL !!
-SSP : uffff Sasur Ganda FOOl Angry !! who is this Savitri devi Seriously Confused !! n OMG wat is he Gona Do next Confused !! Argh He is Seriously Bhery GANDA !!

Over all awesome epi : 8/10 !! minus 2 for the dream Seq Confused !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiKai.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
@Mana...LOL...enjoyed reading your perspective...love it! 
prem-mukti#1 Goldie
prem-mukti#1
prem-mukti#1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
heyy guys im new to this forum and Ive recently caught up on all the maryada epis and must say adiya are aswesomee! anyways I loved fridays episode especially adiya scenes! They're super cute and I can't wait for priya tto dance and confess her love :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@prem-mukti#1: Hiya...welcome to the forum! Feel to jump in with your views on the shows, characters, episodes...debate other's views...anything...LOL. I'm Jaya!
prem-mukti#1 Goldie
prem-mukti#1
prem-mukti#1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
heyy jaya, yes I will definitely jump in with my views because i absolutely love this show, especially AdiYa, they're sooo cutee <3
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

@Mana...LOL...enjoyed reading your perspective...love it! 
thnkoo thnkoo ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index